+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

PatwaBobby

Star Member
Mar 7, 2019
It was family information. Form 5406
Hi Lucy and others
Asking again sorry, regarding the imm5406, I got this request twice, it seems they cannot see my submitted form, my application could be denied. Can you tell me if you faced any issue while uploading or tell me detailed steps, as when I uploaded the form it shows uploaded not submitted to ircc, it doesn't show any green arrow next to it like the officer told, the officer is not helping in any way even though it's their mistake and I emailed the form too, thanks....

mghicho

Star Member
Mar 8, 2017
Passed my 9 month mark on June 16th,
On June 19th ordered GCMS notes and patiently waiting for July 19th to get them.

One thing that worries me is the couple of people whom I know that didn't get their notes within the one month timeline.

What do you think guys and gals?

Sunshine1010

Star Member
Jul 5, 2019
On June 19th ordered GCMS notes and patiently waiting for July 19th to get them.

One thing that worries me is the couple of people whom I know that didn't get their notes within the one month timeline.

Goodness, that is such a long wait. Such an unfair system. How can anyone be made to wait so long?!

What is your visa office?
We are British citizens, Aor 12th Dec and approaching 7 months this week. Very disappointed at this system.

Reactions: nlonguk

Idr

Jul 8, 2019
AOR 28th December 2018
PNP inland
MEP 8th Feb 2019
ADR 8th Feb 2019
Ghost update 9thFeb 2019
After 9th Feb no update, called IRCC four times got nothing...
ordered notes waiting --30 days passed
raised webform no reply

misha851

Mar 22, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
22-12-2018

I ordered my set of notes 2 months ago and still waiting. Everything that is happening in IRCC nowadays is a freaking hell.

Last edited:

misha851

Mar 22, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
22-12-2018
Do you think it can be related to summer holidays? When do canadians like to take theirs usually?
I don't really know what it is all about... Maybe it is holidays, maybe something else. And this lack of transparency brings me down. How can you plan your life when you don't have a slightest idea what is going on with your immigration case?

mghicho

Star Member
Mar 8, 2017
Goodness, that is such a long wait. Such an unfair system. How can anyone be made to wait so long?!

What is your visa office?
We are British citizens, Aor 12th Dec and approaching 7 months this week. Very disappointed at this system.
Sorry sent this post when went for lunch and didn't notice the typo.
on June 16th I passed the 6 month mark.

Lucyw

Jun 25, 2019
Hi Lucy and others
Asking again sorry, regarding the imm5406, I got this request twice, it seems they cannot see my submitted form, my application could be denied. Can you tell me if you faced any issue while uploading or tell me detailed steps, as when I uploaded the form it shows uploaded not submitted to ircc, it doesn't show any green arrow next to it like the officer told, the officer is not helping in any way even though it's their mistake and I emailed the form too, thanks....
Hi, when I uploaded, it said form uploaded but not yet submitted to IRCC. Then like a day or two after it changed to ‘form provided’. I also received a ghost update saying ‘we are verifying the additional documents that you provided’. It has been like that since.

Lucyw

Jun 25, 2019
Hi, when I uploaded, it said form uploaded but not yet submitted to IRCC. Then like a day or two after it changed to ‘form provided’. I also received a ghost update saying ‘we are verifying the additional documents that you provided’. It has been like that since.
When you uploaded did you sign that the document provided is true...?

Lucyw

Jun 25, 2019
When you uploaded did you sign that the document provided is true...?
After you upload, when you scroll down to where the payment info is, there is an arrow for ‘next’. When you click it, it takes you to a page to sign that the document provided is true. Once you sign, that’s it. It says complete. Now when you open your again, it says form uploaded but not yet submitted to IRCC. Later it should change to ‘form provided’. And soon after they should update your status to ‘ we are verifying the additional docs you provided’.
I hope this helps you.

Reactions: vijaykumar608

Goyalharsh85

Dec 12, 2018
Hello everyone...don't know if it means anything...but when I logged into my account today morning...it stated "profile updated ".... but when I opened it there was no changes in the status inside..my status still says as below.... my aor is 27th dec.

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • February 18, 2019 You passed the medical exam

• Review of additional documents
  • We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

IS THIS A GHOST UDATE OR JUST A FALSE UPDATE IN MY PROFILE?