+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

jjttbb2019

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019
Guys, it's your responsibility to figure out whether your IP2 status is the fake one that which has been there since the very begining of your application status or the real one after IP1... this is where the confusion normally lies...all the best!

Last edited:

misha851

Mar 22, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
22-12-2018
Yes, I received one set that took almost 60 days but I did not observe any change after the assignment for review. The amount of pages is practically the same and the only new registers were my attempts to be in touch with them. I have relaxed now, I will not order more notes, or call. I tried all possible channels including local MP, so it is time to move on. I have a work permit until October/2021 so I hope that until there with 30 months total, they will reach a final decision.
That's sad, buddy and I hope you'll get your PPR soon. But at least you are in Canada now. A lot of guys, including me, are waiting for their chance to just enter the country:)

phillcent

Star Member
Jan 15, 2019
Hello all,

I am 209 days today with no update. Ordered GCMS note but really didn't see anything of serious concern.

Pls I will like to find out if the source of GCMS note determines how detail the note will be? Will GCMS notes always be the same irrespective of the source?
Hello guys,

Pls can your respond to this.

impulseoceanic

Dec 1, 2011
Visa Office......
crs 450
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Guys Do tweet to Justin Trudeau and Immigration Minister, their representatives will reach out and ask for UCI number. Do provide all information they need. Only applicable for NDVO office as they are aware about delays. Do send email and you can call as well.

Contact information
Minister@cic.gc.ca
The Honourable Ahmed D. Hussen MP
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa, Ontario
K1A 1L1

Telephone: 613-954-1064
Fax: 613-952-5533

immitk

Jan 31, 2019
I just got off the phone with a nice agent who confirmed that the officer is till working on my eligibility AND.... nothing has been done on my application for 5 months. He himself proposed to send a reminder to the officer and suggested call for updates in a month. ....I have no words, one is checking for his/her account several times a day just to find out that nothing is going on and they wasted hours....days..weeks ....months of their lives.

Danielespeter

Dec 9, 2018
Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23/12/2018
Med's Done....
22/11/2018
Hello all!
My application has achieved 192 days - FSW-O.
Last week I contacted IRCC by webform and today I received a message saying " We verified the information you provided regarding the status of your application and have forwarded it to the responsible office. They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on your application.". Does this response means anything or it's just a generic response?

Thanks for your advice.

Last edited:

kdr91

Star Member
May 7, 2019
Hello all!
My application has achieved 192 days - FSW-O.
Last week I contacted IRCC by webform and today I received a message saying " We verified the information you provided regarding the status of your application and have forwarded it to the responsible office. They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on your application.". Does this response mean anything or is just a generic response?

Thanks for your advice.
Its as generic as it can be.

Mallika S

Oct 19, 2018
I am @ 204 days :( not a single update from Edmonton... Didn't get the gcms notes either and just got a BS generic reply on web form. I am losing my peace of mind :(

Mallika S

Oct 19, 2018
Hi guys a question on behalf of my friend who recently got PPR.
My friend is CEC inland and received his PPR on June 16. He sent the passport to Ottawa for stamping. So the question is can he opt to go out of the country to his home country for one or two weeks and get his copr at the port of entry once he comes back. Or should he definitely go for a landing interview as he is inland.