+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

sleekchic

Jan 9, 2018
Hello everyone
I'm AOR 21st December. I called the call center after I crossed 6months and the agent assured me that she will send a mail to the VO. Today I got the mail below
Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times. Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required. We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum. Regards,

Has anyone else received this and gotten PPR? I just wonder what the review is about. I'm getting scared.
Eligibility- recommended pass
Criminality-Passed
Medicals -Passed
Security-not started

Last edited:

impulseoceanic

Dec 1, 2011
Visa Office......
crs 450
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Guys someone should tweet to cic and immigration minister stating ndvo does not have mailbox capacity. Its highly disgrace when your immigration office runs out of mail space.

varunkrishi

Star Member
Aug 13, 2018
Hello everyone
I'm AOR 21st December. I called the call center after I crossed 6months and the agent assured me that she will send a mail to the VO. Today I got the mail below
Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times. Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required. We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum. Regards,

Has anyone else received this and gotten PPR? I just wonder what the review is about. I'm getting scared
I got something similar but mine stated that my file was in queue to be picked up. The rest of the email was basically the same as yours. I don't think you need to worry. It is just some excuse to state that there will be a delay. I have the same AOR as you and just moved to IP2 today.

sleekchic

Jan 9, 2018
I got something similar but mine stated that my file was in queue to be picked up. The rest of the email was basically the same as yours. I don't think you need to worry. It is just some excuse to state that there will be a delay. I have the same AOR as you and just moved to IP2 today.
Thank you for replying. Were the words "under review and requires verification " mentioned in your mail as well please?

kaurpreet

May 1, 2019
India
AOR Received.
12-12-2018
Hello everyone

Has anyone else received this and gotten PPR? I just wonder what the review is about. I'm getting scared.
Criminality-Passed
Medicals -Passed
Security-not started
I exactly got the same response last week & I am also confused that what they meant by "additional verifications"
My AOR is 12 DEC

Reactions: sleekchic

Lucyw

Jun 25, 2019
Hello everyone

Criminality-Passed
Medicals -Passed
Security-not started
I got this exact message about a month ago. Shortly thereafter I received an ADR and moved to IP2. Then after I submitted the ADR, a week later I got 2 ghost updates. Then.....silenced. I am really hoping to receive my PPR soon.

Lucyw

Jun 25, 2019
I got this exact message about a month ago. Shortly thereafter I received an ADR and moved to IP2. Then after I submitted the ADR, a week later I got 2 ghost updates. Then.....silenced. I am really hoping to receive my PPR soon.
My AOR is 23rd December

sleekchic

Jan 9, 2018
Thank you. Could you please share what the ADR was for?