+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

d1pasmak

Star Member
Jan 3, 2019
Yes, I received one set that took almost 60 days but I did not observe any change after the assignment for review. The amount of pages is practically the same and the only new registers were my attempts to be in touch with them. I have relaxed now, I will not order more notes, or call. I tried all possible channels including local MP, so it is time to move on. I have a work permit until October/2021 so I hope that until there with 30 months total, they will reach a final decision.
Aww...hang in there buddy, you will smile soon.

divoojay

Nov 29, 2018
Hi- I got a request letter in the profile -
The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa.

Is this PPR?

Totoro1661

Star Member
Feb 11, 2019
The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa.

Is this PPR?
Congrats. Yup its the Golden email. Go take the pictures and submit your passport. Pls dont forget to check in with us once you get CoRP!!! :)

Reactions: divoojay

Lucyw

Jun 25, 2019

Is this PPR?
Yes, it is. Most people report having received such a message. Congratulations to you.

Reactions: divoojay