+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

Chris18187

Oct 29, 2018
Hi guys,

This morning, for the first time since MEP, I have received some sort of update. I looked in my profile and it stated Application/profile updated but nothing changed and I haven't received any e-mail. Can someone help me and explain what this means?

Thank you so much.

L_K_84

Star Member
Jan 3, 2019
AOR- 7 Dec 2018.
Applied from New Delhi
CPC- Ottawa
Medical Passed- 20 Feb 2019
and no update after that at all. Got the mail directly today. So guys please dont lose hope, even if your application has not been updated since 2/3/4 months, you will still get the golden mail soon.!!!!
Congrats! Did you get gcms notes or call them during this time?

Ragav.A

Jun 18, 2019
India
NOC Code......
Hello everyone,
I got my PPR today morning. My spouse told that she saw a ghost update y’day & we received our PPR today. I’m sure whoever is getting ghost updates there is a good news coming your way.
Thank you all for your valuable inputs

AOR - 30 DEC 2018
GHOST UPDATE 1 - 8 FEB 2019
MEP - 12 FEB 2019
IP2 - 13 FEB 2019 (No updates after that)
GHOST UPDATE 2 - 20 JUNE 2019
PPR - 21 JUNE 2019
CRS - 457
NOC - 5222
STREAM - FSW/OUTLAND (family of 2)
COUNTRY - INDIA

I’ll update in immitracker as well

Thanks again

Chris18187

Oct 29, 2018
Hello everyone,
I got my PPR today morning. My spouse told that she saw a ghost update y’day & we received our PPR today. I’m sure whoever is getting ghost updates there is a good news coming your way.
Thank you all for your valuable inputs

AOR - 30 DEC 2018
GHOST UPDATE 1 - 8 FEB 2019
MEP - 12 FEB 2019
IP2 - 13 FEB 2019 (No updates after that)
GHOST UPDATE 2 - 20 JUNE 2019
PPR - 21 JUNE 2019
CRS - 457
NOC - 5222
STREAM - FSW/OUTLAND (family of 2)
COUNTRY - INDIA

I’ll update in immitracker as well

Thanks again
Congrats. How exactly did you ghost update look like. Did it say "Application/profile updated" and there was nothing in your account? Thanks

PatwaBobby

Star Member
Mar 7, 2019
Congrats. How exactly did you ghost update look like. Did it say "Application/profile updated" and there was nothing in your account? Thanks
Yeah that happened to me, nothing changes, happens to everyone, you should have something tomorrow, are you already in background check in process stage?

Pdhiman 28

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
Hello guys
I would like to ask u a question . My work permit is expiring in 3 months . I want to apply for bridge extension wp . I am currently on closed work permit . Do you think I can apply for open work permit or not .
Thank u in advance

Ragav.A

Jun 18, 2019
India
NOC Code......
Yeah, like you mentioned it appeared "Application/profile updated" instead of ‘submitted’ and no changes when I opened my application.

Reactions: Pura Vida

Singh1680

Dec 9, 2018
Hi all,

My AOR is 7th December 2018. The status of my application is as follows:
Details about your application status :

Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - January 16, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information..
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Does this mean IP2?

ankushrastogi

May 9, 2019
Hello guys
I would like to ask u a question . My work permit is expiring in 3 months . I want to apply for bridge extension wp . I am currently on closed work permit . Do you think I can apply for open work permit or not .
Thank u in advance
If your application for PR is in the process, then yes you can.

rody0988

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
Pune, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-12-2018
Hi all,

Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information..
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Does this mean IP2?
Looks like it. Good luck :)

Ragav.A

Jun 18, 2019
India
NOC Code......
Hi all,

Does this mean IP2?
Yeah, it's IP2

Totoro1661

Star Member
Feb 11, 2019
If your application for PR is in the process, then yes you can.
Should also call CIC to ask if "R10" check has been completed yet. If not, it's better to have R10 complete (also shown as "R10 OK" on GCMS note) before you apply.

That being said, I would apply regardless if the expiry date is too close. Dont miss the deadline just because you haven't been able to confirm the R10 OK status. Plus, the application must be submitted by paper, so you will have a few extra days for R10 check to complete if this hasn't been done.

Reactions: Pdhiman 28