+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

Pdhiman 28

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
Hey all, i am really confused at this point now. Primary vo edmonton and secondary is vancouver. Crossed 190 days today. I raised a web form and didn't get any answer for that. I ordered gcms but it takes time. The agent couldn't tell me any status of what's going on or where my file is. He couldn't give any forwarding date and he said he can't even send a reminder. Any suggestions on what i need to do to get any status my file. I am worried looking at people whose primary is Edmonton. seems like a never ending wait
You can write to MP for the status of your application . I did that last week and they gave me information about my file in a week .. AOR 3 dec .. still on ip1 showing online .. but the email from MP confirmed that eligibility is approved And background is in progress .. they will only help you with processing if u crossed 6 month time period.

amitaquarius

Mar 16, 2019
You can write to MP for the status of your application . I did that last week and they gave me information about my file in a week .. AOR 3 dec .. still on ip1 showing online .. but the email from MP confirmed that eligibility is approved And background is in progress .. they will only help you with processing if u crossed 6 month time period.
Whats an MP and how to write email?

tuhadapeo

Jul 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal -> Vancouver
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-12-2018
AOR Received.
04-12-2018
Med's Done....
14-01-2019
I am, I don’t think we are getting processed before Aug/Sept timeframe. Atleast not my file since I have stat questions review required

Any one here with DEC AOR, having VO Montreal, and still waiting?

love4immigration

Jan 26, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So even if your eligibility is passed you are still in IP1?

planetarium

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
Singapore
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
03-12-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
This is quite similar to mine. I moved to ip2 and on my 6th month, they ask for my partner’s completed military service form, but not official proof or anything like that. Submitted on 4th june, still nothing up to date and it saya document is still being reviewed..
GUYS! Today I got an update (IP2) + a message requesting my husband's military service documents! Also, they asked us to pay RPRF. This is what they said in the message:
"1. Please complete the enclosed Details of Military Service form 2. Please provide a certified copy of Military records. If you were exempt, please provide official proof of military exemption from the relevant authority.

3. At this time our records indicate that you have not paid the required Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF). You must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF must be paid once for yourself as a principal applicant and once for your accompanying spouse or common law partner"

I think this is pretty good news!
This is for everyone who is anxious about their application: sit tight, visit your friends, enjoy the last months in your home country. Because, hopefully, PPR is underway... and is pretty close!
Thi

sleekchic

Jan 9, 2018
Hello everyone,
My application just got to 6 months today, VO is Ottawa, please who can I write to?

rody0988

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
Pune, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-12-2018
Why does your signature say "I am going to Canada in 2025"? If you are granted PPR in the next few weeks/months, you would not meet your RO.
That was sarcastic :p done with mandatory waiting time

Anyway, got RPRF today. Glad that the application is at least looked at.

There is an update as well saying "we need additional documents, will contact soon".