+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

Nazn73

Apr 2, 2019
Congratulations to all the lucky PPRs: @rohitsss @Thylacine @Nazn73 @varshaaschubhm @nagendrab0! Party time!

It came from Ottawa - the first words in the email are "Primary Office: CPC-Ottawa", and I know my application was approved there because a) the call center could still look at my application, and b) they confirmed it was approved in Ottawa.

@Maya1515, @Pura Vida has a good point. My guess is that IRCC selects candidates for a re-medical when a) their anniversary of the medicals is fast approaching or has elapsed, or b) if they are aware (for whatever reason) that the processing of that case is v likely to exceed said anniversary. It could also be a sign that a PPR is imminent. It is confusing but I wouldn't worry about it until IRCC communicates to you about getting a retest, which may not happen in all cases as you have observed. In other words, cross that bridge when you come to it. :)
Thank you! Congratulations to you too! I must say, your posts were the most entertaining ones! You have a way with words

Reactions: derkdsou

pcanvisa

Star Member
May 14, 2019
I have a question for people who have already landed in Canada after their PPR. Do the officer at the port of entry ask for proof of funds?

khanhminh0209

Jun 20, 2019
Hello! A silent reader (I know, shame on me!)

Vietnamese - NOC 4021 - Single
AOR: 29 Dec 2018
Just got my GCMS notes today
Then 2 seconds later, PPR!!! (I burst into tears literally, got so overwhelmed with emotions)

THANK YOU EVERYBODY FROM THIS FORUM AND THIS THREAD SPECIFICALLY. YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING, SO ENCOURAGING AND SUPPORTIVE. I COULDN'T HAVE GOT THIS DAY WITHOUT YOU GUYS!

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL OF US!

Cheers,

Millie

Last edited:

ZHR

Star Member
Jan 12, 2019
Dhaka
NOC Code......

Vietnamese - NOC 4021
Then 2 seconds later, PPR!!! (I burst into tears literally, got so overwhelmed with emotions)

THANK YOU EVERYBODY FROM THIS FORUM AND THIS THREAD SPECIFICALLY. YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING, SO ENCOURAGING AND SUPPORTIVE. I COULDN'T HAVE GOT THIS DAY WITHOUT YOU GUYS!

Cheers,

Millie
Congratulations:)

Reactions: khanhminh0209

Aprajita

Sep 7, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi

Cheers,

Millie
Congratulations!!!

PatwaBobby

Star Member
Mar 7, 2019

Cheers,

Millie
Congrats Khanh!