+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

Totoro1661

Star Member
Feb 11, 2019
Hey guys... I need an advice and so far I've found you guys to be way more helpful and informative than any lawyer I can get... so help a girl out please!

If my CEC express entry fail and my PSWP expires, can I reapply from overseas?

Any input would be really appreciated!!

Thank you all fam!
I'm sure there has to be some one who applied from outside Canada... help please? how did you guys do that?

preetz

Nov 13, 2015
India
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
11-12-2018
Med's Done....
22-01-2019
Hey guys,

My husband got copr. Me and son have requested for change of location to submit our passports for stamping . But we have not got any reply from them. Wanted to know what will happen if they don’t reply/ give us a new ppr ( with the new loc) within the 30 days timeline.

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
Maybe @legalfalcon can help answer your questions. I can't tell you with certainty but I have known people that have had their EE applications denied (for missing an additional document request, not being thorough with what they have provided or in the right format, etc.) but have reapplied and joined some of these forums here. I couldn't tell you what a former denial means in terms of processing time or the prospects for your second application, but I think it should be fine if you have a good enough explanation for your error or omission.

Hey guys... I need an advice and so far I've found you guys to be way more helpful and informative than any lawyer I can get... so help a girl out please!

If my CEC express entry fail and my PSWP expires, can I reapply from overseas?

I've looked into Federal skilled worker and BC PNP, and I'm under the impression that I don't need to be working here to be eligible?

Here's what I have:
1. I've lived in Canada since 2011, my PSWP expires in 3 months
2. I've worked in NOC 1311 (B level) for 1 yr 3 months, and NOC 1111 (A level) for 2 years
3. Highest education: Bachelor degree
4. Have never been to any other countries aside from Canada (current residence) and Vietnam (birth place)

Any input would be really appreciated!!

Thank you all fam!

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
Maybe @legalfalcon can help answer your questions. I can't tell you with certainty but I have known people that have had their EE applications denied (for missing an additional document request, not being thorough with what they have provided or in the right format, etc.) but have reapplied and joined some of these forums here. I couldn't tell you what a former denial means in terms of processing time or the prospects for your second application, but I think it should be fine if you have a good enough explanation for your error or omission.
Trust me I still haven’t been able to overcome that case of a member who was refused for not responding to ADRs and claimed having received none.

nikhil234

Jun 15, 2019
Hi Guys!

I am December 04, AOR from India. There is only single update in my account stating you have passed the medical exam on january 15, 2019. Ever since then there is no further communication. The account shows,

Eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet eligibility criteria,
Additional documents: We do not need any additional documents,
Biometrics: Not required,
Interview: Not required,
Background check: Not started yet,
Final Decision: Pending

I submitted query through web form and got the response: "We verified the information you provided regarding status of your application and have forwarded it to the responsible office. They will contact if further information is required or if a decision is made on your application.

I have not applied for GCMS notes yet since I was waiting patiently. But now this wait is getting under my nerves. How come they have not even started background check yet and how long in your experience will it take from here?

Should I order GCMS notes? If yes, can I apply from India, I have no relatives or friends in Canada with PR or citizenship. I tried calling them on the number given on website but I couldn't reach there. Is there any separate number for applicants from India? If any of the experts on this forum could share these details along with their contact details I would be grateful.

Regards,

tanvir1982

Star Member
Jul 13, 2018
Dear Members,

Recently there has been some discussion in the forum regarding time consumption by IRCC for matching entry/exit stamps in passport with travel history. I have a question regarding this issue.

I have uploaded my recent passport during application process. But previously I had another passport which was expired. But in the last 10 years my only travel outside my home country was made using that passport, containing stamps from Nepalese immigration authority. As the instruction says to upload valid passport only (My new passport contains number of previous passport) I did not upload this passport. Can this be the reason my application is is processing is delayed? I have not received any ADR/update since passing medical. Ordered my GCMS but yet to receive. Should I upload previous expired passport using webform and an LOE?

Expert members please advise !

tuhadapeo

Jul 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal -> Vancouver
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-12-2018
AOR Received.
04-12-2018
Med's Done....
14-01-2019
Hi Guys!

I am December 04, AOR from India. There is only single update in my account stating you have passed the medical exam on january 15, 2019. Ever since then there is no further communication. The account shows,

Eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet eligibility criteria,
Additional documents: We do not need any additional documents,
Biometrics: Not required,
Interview: Not required,
Background check: Not started yet,
Final Decision: Pending

I submitted query through web form and got the response: "We verified the information you provided regarding status of your application and have forwarded it to the responsible office. They will contact if further information is required or if a decision is made on your application.

I have not applied for GCMS notes yet since I was waiting patiently. But now this wait is getting under my nerves. How come they have not even started background check yet and how long in your experience will it take from here?

Should I order GCMS notes? If yes, can I apply from India, I have no relatives or friends in Canada with PR or citizenship. I tried calling them on the number given on website but I couldn't reach there. Is there any separate number for applicants from India? If any of the experts on this forum could share these details along with their contact details I would be grateful.

Regards,

I have the same AOR, i’ve never seen those statuses for BG and decision. I think you might be in for a surprise this month. Good luck.:)