+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

nitcanada

Star Member
Apr 30, 2019
My dear friends and fellow friendzoneds, I was just bumped up to IP2!

I'm cautiously optimistic because I do have an ETH and I wonder if I will have a prolonged background check, but I am going to ride this wave of excitement first and start worrying later. I'll be speaking to the call center to find out my status as soon as I have 30 minutes to spare. And, yes, when I checked my profile this afternoon it said "Application/profile updated" and the background check status switched to "We are processing your background check".
Congrats!!!

Reactions: derkdsou

Bsammy

Jun 14, 2019
Hello everybody,

My aor is 6th Decemberwith sydney vo, I called cic 5 times and all the agents confirmed that my eligibility is passed and security is not started.
I mailed ralph and he told me that my eligibility is in progress!!!
I don’t know why this contradiction ???
Am I in review required ???

Mallika S

Oct 19, 2018
Hello everybody,

My aor is 6th Decemberwith sydney vo, I called cic 5 times and all the agents confirmed that my eligibility is passed and security is not started.
I mailed ralph and he told me that my eligibility is in progress!!!
I don’t know why this contradiction ???
Am I in review required ???
How will ralph's office know what stage we are in????

C@nadaPr

Nov 3, 2018
So I'm planning to ship my passport from the US to Canada but I have a few questions:

1. Is it legal to ship passport internationally (Indian passport from USA to Canada)?
2. When I'm printing a return label, FedEx is asking me to provide the phone number and then email address, what should I write there?
Ircc asked "DO NOT put IRCC Phone Number or email address"
3. What will be the customs value for the passport?

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
@Shahanastar, I was thinking about you when I got my update. I thought...hmm, where is @Shahanastar in terms of her application?

Guys, this is what I know from my call:
Eligibility: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete
Medicals: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Security: Started

I hope this is not a security screening. Please ETH, don't f*cking f*ck me over. I don't want to be f*cked.

That’s great news @derkdsou wish you all the best!
I still have one more day left to convince IRCC that I’m the one. Let’s see if they still friendzone me tomorrow.
Moved to IP2 on May 28 followed by a ghost update next day.
No PPR yet.
VO: London

Last edited: