Apr 17, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
December 13, 2018
Med's Done....
January 23. 2019
@All,
Guys, profile updated today, i.e. on 178th day.
(AoR 12 Dec)

Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Is this moving to IP 2 ?
@b87 yes it is. Congratulations

Reactions: b87

preetz

Nov 13, 2015
India
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
11-12-2018
Med's Done....
22-01-2019
Hey guys , we had got our ppr on 24th May. And we had applied as a family of 3. We were in Bahrain when we applied. ( my husband works there) But me and my son had moved back to India between the application . And once we got ppr, my husband had submitted his passport to abudhabi vfs ( had mentioned our change in location)And the visa has been stamped for him and has been dispatched to Bahrain. Meanwhile my agency had updated cic about the change in our location and requested for separate ppr for me and my son to be submitted in India. But till now there has been no response regarding dat. And it’s been 15 days already after PPR. Anyone has similar experience or can guide us on What can be done ? Sorry for long message .

L_K_84

Star Member
Jan 3, 2019
Can anyone share the link which explains how to analyze the GCMS notes? Just got mine and don't know where to start! its 239 pages!

mananmehta218

Aug 30, 2018
CIC website is under maintenance today,my agent says a huge number of PPR's are released everytime after website maintenance then followed by an express entry draw..if we go by his observation lets all hang in there tight and cross our fingers

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi want to give a massive thank you to everyone here. Really you've all been amazing.

What a torrid time I've had this last week. AOR Dec 12th and last week went to Ip2. Joy turned to madness as I got asked for 2x RCMPs which I could not understand why. I responded that I've never lived in Canada so don't know why I'm being asked.

Then I get a request for information as to why I said I had a criminal history which I don't! I explained this and waited.. Longest 4 days of my life..

PPR email came 30 mins ago. Praise Jesus!
Congrats

L_K_84

Star Member
Jan 3, 2019
So I have received my first set of GCMS notes today. Eligibility status: Review Required. After reading through, seems that review is required for the FUNDS. I am not sure why, because the amount we have provided proof for is actually larger than what we declared in the application. We declared CAD 29,000 for a family of 4, but provided proof for CAD 40,000. However, they are not all on the same bank account. Half is on my husbands account and half on mine (me being the principal applicant). Could this be the reason for the review required? Any insights please...and would it be a good idea to transfer all the money to my account, before they ask for an updated proof of funds?

L_K_84

Star Member
Jan 3, 2019

So I have received my first set of GCMS notes today. Eligibility status: Review Required. After reading through, seems that review is required for the FUNDS. I am not sure why, because the amount we have provided proof for is actually larger than what we declared in the application. We declared CAD 29,000 for a family of 4, but provided proof for CAD 40,000. However, they are not all on the same bank account. Half is on my husbands account and half on mine (me being the principal applicant). Could this be the reason for the review required? Any insights please...and would it be a good idea to transfer all the money to my account, before they ask for an updated proof of funds?

kini122

May 16, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
31-12-2018
Hi, fellow future Canadians look like I received my PPR today. However, nothing has changed in the cic profile page so just wondering if this is normal?

The message looks like this

Date: June 10, 2019

UCI: XXXXXX Application Number: XXXXXXXX

XXXX XXXXX

XXXXXX@gmail.com

Dear XXXXXXX:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. The processing of your application is almost complete. Before a permanent resident visa can be issued to you (and your accompanying family members, if applicable), you will need to follow the steps below.

Note: This letter is not a guarantee that a visa will be issued to you.

þ Please submit two (2) passport-sized photos taken within the last six (6) months of you and each of your accompanying family members. Information regarding photo specifications for Permanent Residents can be found here:

https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445eb-e.pdf

***Please note: If you submit photos that do not meet specifications, you will be requested to provide correct photos, delaying the finalization of your application.

Please do not staple the photos. Enclose the photos of each person in a small envelope. On each envelope, write your application number and the name of the person whose photos are enclosed. Submit the photos in the same package as the passport(s).

þ Please submit original passports for:

1. You;

2. Your spouse/common-law partner (if applicable); and

3. All dependent children who will accompany you to Canada (if applicable).

See Appendix A for instructions on how to submit your passport(s) and photos.

Before you submit your passport(s):

o Check that there are at least two (2) blank pages in each passport.

o Check that you have ordinary passports. Permanent resident visas for Canada cannot be issued in Diplomatic or Official passports.

o Check the expiry date of all passports. Passports should be valid for at least six (6) months from the anticipated date of travel to Canada.
Congratulations!!!!

RayBear

Dec 13, 2018
UK
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
2281/2282
App. Filed.......
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
19-12-2018
Med's Done....
03-12-2018
Is your husband on your application as accompanying? (I assume so, but) If not, I believe you would need a letter confirming that he consents to you using the funds. I don't think you should move the funds now as that wouldn't change the fact that it isn't "yours" and you'd still need the same letter anyway

Note: This letter is not a guarantee that a visa will be issued to you.
Man, being Visa exempt, I did not know they write this in the letters for elsewhere. Talk about kicking you just after you get back up :s