+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

ZHR

Star Member
Jan 12, 2019
Dhaka
NOC Code......
Hi, fellow future Canadians look like I received my PPR today. However, nothing has changed in the cic profile page so just wondering if this is normal?

The message looks like this

Date: June 10, 2019

UCI: XXXXXX Application Number: XXXXXXXX

XXXX XXXXX

XXXXXX@gmail.com

Dear XXXXXXX:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. The processing of your application is almost complete. Before a permanent resident visa can be issued to you (and your accompanying family members, if applicable), you will need to follow the steps below.

Note: This letter is not a guarantee that a visa will be issued to you.

þ Please submit two (2) passport-sized photos taken within the last six (6) months of you and each of your accompanying family members. Information regarding photo specifications for Permanent Residents can be found here:

https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445eb-e.pdf

***Please note: If you submit photos that do not meet specifications, you will be requested to provide correct photos, delaying the finalization of your application.

Please do not staple the photos. Enclose the photos of each person in a small envelope. On each envelope, write your application number and the name of the person whose photos are enclosed. Submit the photos in the same package as the passport(s).

þ Please submit original passports for:

1. You;

2. Your spouse/common-law partner (if applicable); and

3. All dependent children who will accompany you to Canada (if applicable).

See Appendix A for instructions on how to submit your passport(s) and photos.

Before you submit your passport(s):

o Check that there are at least two (2) blank pages in each passport.

o Check that you have ordinary passports. Permanent resident visas for Canada cannot be issued in Diplomatic or Official passports.

o Check the expiry date of all passports. Passports should be valid for at least six (6) months from the anticipated date of travel to Canada.
Congratulations, happy for you :)

Reactions: ajanshre

KatherineNunes

Star Member
Apr 17, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
December 13, 2018
Med's Done....
January 23. 2019
Hi, Guys, this is just to inform you that i just checked that have received a Ready for visa mail. Thanks for all of you for all the insight you have provided and support. hope you guys will also get the same soon.
@hirdesh AOR? Indian applicant?

Aprajita

Sep 7, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Hi, fellow future Canadians look like I received my PPR today. However, nothing has changed in the cic profile page so just wondering if this is normal?

The message looks like this

Date: June 10, 2019

UCI: XXXXXX Application Number: XXXXXXXX

XXXX XXXXX

XXXXXX@gmail.com

Dear XXXXXXX:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. The processing of your application is almost complete. Before a permanent resident visa can be issued to you (and your accompanying family members, if applicable), you will need to follow the steps below.

Note: This letter is not a guarantee that a visa will be issued to you.

þ Please submit two (2) passport-sized photos taken within the last six (6) months of you and each of your accompanying family members. Information regarding photo specifications for Permanent Residents can be found here:

https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445eb-e.pdf

***Please note: If you submit photos that do not meet specifications, you will be requested to provide correct photos, delaying the finalization of your application.

Please do not staple the photos. Enclose the photos of each person in a small envelope. On each envelope, write your application number and the name of the person whose photos are enclosed. Submit the photos in the same package as the passport(s).

þ Please submit original passports for:

1. You;

2. Your spouse/common-law partner (if applicable); and

3. All dependent children who will accompany you to Canada (if applicable).

See Appendix A for instructions on how to submit your passport(s) and photos.

Before you submit your passport(s):

o Check that there are at least two (2) blank pages in each passport.

o Check that you have ordinary passports. Permanent resident visas for Canada cannot be issued in Diplomatic or Official passports.

o Check the expiry date of all passports. Passports should be valid for at least six (6) months from the anticipated date of travel to Canada.
Congrats

Reactions: ajanshre

KatherineNunes

Star Member
Apr 17, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
December 13, 2018
Med's Done....
January 23. 2019
Hi want to give a massive thank you to everyone here. Really you've all been amazing.

What a torrid time I've had this last week. AOR Dec 12th and last week went to Ip2. Joy turned to madness as I got asked for 2x RCMPs which I could not understand why. I responded that I've never lived in Canada so don't know why I'm being asked.

Then I get a request for information as to why I said I had a criminal history which I don't! I explained this and waited.. Longest 4 days of my life..

PPR email came 30 mins ago. Praise Jesus!
@Stevepc1234 Congratulations
Nationality?

b87

May 15, 2019
india
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-12-2018
Med's Done....
23-01-2019
Passport Req..
@All,
Guys, profile updated today, i.e. on 178th day.
(AoR 12 Dec)

Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Is this moving to IP 2 ?

b87

May 15, 2019
india
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-12-2018
Med's Done....
23-01-2019
Passport Req..
Guys I moved to IP2
Background check started ?
Like the message below ?

Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

_rish.ns

Jan 23, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Yes
Background check started ?
Like the message below ?

Background check
Yes!

Reactions: b87