NOC Code......
2281/2282
App. Filed.......
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
19-12-2018
Med's Done....
03-12-2018
Ppl with their COPR stamped, could you please tells us if your COPR expiry date is linked to

12 months from medical date mentioned on the medical report?

or

is it 12 months from medical pass date mentioned in the online cic application status?
I haven't got mine yet but medicals expire 12 months after they are generated. If you didn't submit them for 3 months, they'd expire at the same time regardless.

RayBear

Dec 13, 2018
UK
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
2281/2282
App. Filed.......
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
19-12-2018
Med's Done....
03-12-2018
The
Hi All,

The estimated processing time on my application is 10 days now.

The status looks as below :

Review of eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
Review of medical results : January 29,2019 You passed the medical exam
Review of additional documents : We do not need additional documents
Interview : You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes
Biometrics : We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes
Background check : We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information
Final decision : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

Apart from the medicals, I have observed negligible changes to my application. Is there anything I could do other than waiting? I'm losing hope each day!
If you call, they can give a little more information than the online application. I myself have been approved and the email asking for your passport does not show in your account, nor does anything change (its still telling me 14 days) to go

Hsa1988

Jun 5, 2019
Hi,
I have been following up on this forum since a month now and to be honest, reading most of the comments made me less anxious waiting for the PR.
My wife is the primary applicant and I am a dependent.
The AOR (as per IRCC) is 06th December and only couple of days left for completion of the 6 months period. My medical has been passed in Mid-Jan itself and since then no further update.
Now, I just ordered my GCMS notes through applygcms 6 days back.
It's been a long wait though and I did not expect it . Some of our friends received in 4.5 months and 6.5 months. So hope for the best.
Good Luck to you all.

kashcan

Apr 11, 2019
anyone ever call IRCC and had the automated ivr tell u that its not able to locate your application? would love to know..

Muriel228

Mar 28, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-12-2018
Med's Done....
23-01-2019
anyone ever call IRCC and had the automated ivr tell u that its not able to locate your application? would love to know..
I tried calling yesterday....I got the same response...unable to locate my file....AOR 13dec...8 days left for 6months.....no update since MEP on 23rd Jan.....losing my mind with the worry....frustrating part is that we can't do much or have no source of logical reasoning for the delay!!! The worst process ever!

Aryefc

Star Member
Jan 21, 2019
Brazil
AOR Received.
05-12-2018
I'm in queue for IRCC right now. I was not able to use the *67 on google hangouts though, anyone had similar problem?

Whiletime

May 3, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
I tried calling yesterday....I got the same response...unable to locate my file....AOR 13dec...8 days left for 6months.....no update since MEP on 23rd Jan.....losing my mind with the worry....frustrating part is that we can't do much or have no source of logical reasoning for the delay!!! The worst process ever!
Does this mean it's been shifted to local vo?

Muriel228

Mar 28, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-12-2018
Med's Done....
23-01-2019
Does this mean it's been shifted to local vo?
No idea what it's supposed to mean!! Right now I'm clueless n tired of guessing probabilities!!! Just want the final mail now!!

kashcan

Apr 11, 2019
hey i just got through to the agent, she was rude but the file is still there at ottawa and its under process; she said it maybe a system glitch.. the call was disconnected before i could ask the progress .. but still atleast im relieved to know that its just a glitch

Muriel228

Mar 28, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-12-2018
Med's Done....
23-01-2019
hey i just got through to the agent, she was rude but the file is still there at ottawa and its under process; she said it maybe a system glitch.. the call was disconnected before i could ask the progress .. but still atleast im relieved to know that its just a glitch
Thanks for the update....much appreciated....Their rudeness is an everyday story!! So fed up with their level of incompetence and the lack of transparency in this system!!!

Aryefc

Star Member
Jan 21, 2019
Brazil
AOR Received.
05-12-2018
Just called ircc, less than a 20 minute wait.

The person I spoke was very kind actually, not rude at all.
Application is the same as January though, eligibility Met and sec/crim not started... Edit: autocorrect

Reactions: derkdsou

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
Congratulations! Glad you have your PPR before the six-month deadline. Please remember to create/update your case on MyImmiTracker.com

Got PPR last night!!

It arrived less than an hour after I posted here that my status had changed to IP2.

Thank you very much for all the help in this forum! Hope everyone gets good news soon!

You can find the details on my signature. VO Ottawa.

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Hey guys,

Finally got the PPR email today. Thank you everyone for all support that guys have provided.

AOR - 28th Dec
MEP - 12th Feb
RPRF Request - 22nd May ( Paid 23rd May)
PPR - 4th June
Since the submission of RPRF receipt on 23rd May the status of Additional Documents was "We are reviewing the additional documents that you have provided", yesterday it changed to "Not Applicable" and today morning got the PPR mail.
Congratulations, all the best for your future. :)