+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

Mallika S

Oct 19, 2018
4 days left for the progress bar to turn green and I don't see any progress. I am further more frustrated as my VO is Edmonton. I check the cic account some 10 times a day to just see the word updated instead of submitted.. I guess the ghosts aren't happy with me :p
Some agents say no slots for landing interviews but I guess it's one of their excuses to put people off phones. It hardly takes 15 min for a landing interview as from the cases I have seen.
I hope they do something which is useful instead of updating the interface. Absolute mismanagement and no transparency. I really feel bad thinking of all the efforts people put and finally they have to go through so much frustration and anxiety. :(

BenDavid

May 13, 2019
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-12-2018
AOR Received.
02-12-2018
Passport Req..
03-06-2019
Ppl with their COPR stamped, could you please tells us if your COPR expiry date is linked to

12 months from medical date mentioned on the medical report?

or

is it 12 months from medical pass date mentioned in the online cic application status?

Reactions: tuhadapeo

kitty_boris

Feb 16, 2019
4 days left for the progress bar to turn green and I don't see any progress. I am further more frustrated as my VO is Edmonton. I check the cic account some 10 times a day to just see the word updated instead of submitted.. I guess the ghosts aren't happy with me :p
Some agents say no slots for landing interviews but I guess it's one of their excuses to put people off phones. It hardly takes 15 min for a landing interview as from the cases I have seen.
I hope they do something which is useful instead of updating the interface. Absolute mismanagement and no transparency. I really feel bad thinking of all the efforts people put and finally they have to go through so much frustration and anxiety. :(
Hey ! i'm sailing in almost the same boat (10 days remaining instead of 4).
Can you tell me how does one check the VO? and does it impact the timelines in any manner?

Abhiancha

Oct 15, 2018
I just found a post from four months ago when I was young and naive, becoming restless with the idea of an IP2 that had not yet arrived for a month after IP1. That was February!

Now with a week left on the clock, I have run out of ideas to keep my anxiety in check. "It will come" has changed to "Will it?" I've gone through the usual stress relievers - pulling out hair, poking my eyes with chilies, staying up all night - so I'm feeling a little out of ideas. I'm currently accepting other suggestions.

A haiku:
Hey, IRCC,
Time didn't stop 'cause you don't care.
Don't need your half-truths.
Go for a tour, explore some new places. I'm planning to do the same :)

Reactions: derkdsou

Abhiancha

Oct 15, 2018
Hey ! i'm sailing in almost the same boat (10 days remaining instead of 4).
Can you tell me how does one check the VO? and does it impact the timelines in any manner?
Either by calling CIC, or raising a CSE or through GCMS notes.
Yes it does have an impact, as the staff count is not the same across the VOs. Some handle more load than others, so certain VOs are really slow in going through the cases allotted. to them

kitty_boris

Feb 16, 2019
Either by calling CIC, or raising a CSE or through GCMS notes.
Yes it does have an impact, as the staff count is not the same across the VOs. Some handle more load than others, so certain VOs are really slow in going through the cases allotted. to them
Thank you!

kitty_boris

Feb 16, 2019
Hi All,

The estimated processing time on my application is 10 days now.

The status looks as below :

Review of eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
Review of medical results : January 29,2019 You passed the medical exam
Review of additional documents : We do not need additional documents
Interview : You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes
Biometrics : We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes
Background check : We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information
Final decision : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

Apart from the medicals, I have observed negligible changes to my application. Is there anything I could do other than waiting? I'm losing hope each day!

jay.pipalia

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
GUJARAT, INDIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, Ontario
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-12-2018
AOR Received.
26-12-2018
Med's Done....
06-02-2019
Passport Req..
18-05-2019
Ppl with their COPR stamped, could you please tells us if your COPR expiry date is linked to

12 months from medical date mentioned on the medical report?

or

is it 12 months from medical pass date mentioned in the online cic application status?

My AOR- 26/12/2018
Medical was done- 23/12/2018
COPR Date- 28/05/2019
COPR Expiry- 28/12/2019

I think it's within a year from the day medical report received by IRCC but not when actually medical was done(23.12.2018). It has nothing to do with the date when you get MEP update which was 06.02.2019 in my case.

Reactions: BenDavid

kashcan

Apr 11, 2019
:(:(i called IRCC again today, the automated menu still says its not able to locate my profile. Also the call isnt connected to an agent, they directly hang up :mad::(

RayBear

Dec 13, 2018
UK
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
2281/2282
App. Filed.......
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
19-12-2018
Med's Done....
03-12-2018
What I could gauge from the application is that in my trip to Europe my port of entry was Amsterdam and port of exit was Paris and I also travelled to Switzerland during my trip. However, the information in the profile submitted said only Amsterdam and number of days stayed.

Please suggest if I should break it country wise along with the dates?
I can't tell you the correct information to provide. You need to work that out. If you're not sure, give them as much detail as possible so that whatever information they're looking for, you have done your best to provide

amitaquarius

Mar 16, 2019
Got PPR last night!!

It arrived less than an hour after I posted here that my status had changed to IP2.

Thank you very much for all the help in this forum! Hope everyone gets good news soon!

You can find the details on my signature. VO Ottawa.
Congrats Buddy!!!

kashcan

Apr 11, 2019
Got PPR last night!!

It arrived less than an hour after I posted here that my status had changed to IP2.

Thank you very much for all the help in this forum! Hope everyone gets good news soon!

You can find the details on my signature. VO Ottawa.
congrats!