+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
You absolutely must break it up by country, and at the very least acknowledge that you were in the Netherlands and France because of your arrival and departure stamps. If you have the dates for Switzerland put them in there, too. You have to get granular with this. I had over 100 trips, some of which broke up into multiple sub-trips in the Schengen area, so I combed through my passports for three whole days (and nights) to compile the full list, and maybe this is why I have not received an ADR. If you have other trips, provide as much detail as possible.

What I could gauge from the application is that in my trip to Europe my port of entry was Amsterdam and port of exit was Paris and I also travelled to Switzerland during my trip. However, the information in the profile submitted said only Amsterdam and number of days stayed.

Please suggest if I should break it country wise along with the dates?

Reactions: mumbaikar88

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
I just found a post from four months ago when I was young and naive, becoming restless with the idea of an IP2 that had not yet arrived for a month after IP1. That was February!

Now with a week left on the clock, I have run out of ideas to keep my anxiety in check. "It will come" has changed to "Will it?" I've gone through the usual stress relievers - pulling out hair, poking my eyes with chilies, staying up all night - so I'm feeling a little out of ideas. I'm currently accepting other suggestions.

A haiku:
Hey, IRCC,
Time didn't stop 'cause you don't care.
Don't need your half-truths.

angelica2019

May 31, 2019
I just found a post from four months ago when I was young and naive, becoming restless with the idea of an IP2 that had not yet arrived for a month after IP1. That was February!

Now with a week left on the clock, I have run out of ideas to keep my anxiety in check. "It will come" has changed to "Will it?" I've gone through the usual stress relievers - pulling out hair, poking my eyes with chilies, staying up all night - so I'm feeling a little out of ideas. I'm currently accepting other suggestions.

A haiku:
Hey, IRCC,
Time didn't stop 'cause you don't care.
Don't need your half-truths.
I totally get what you're going through.
I wish a time machine is available so I can go back to the first few months post AOR.
I would tell that slightly younger me to have as much fun as possible, instead of statring at my CIC account everyday!

Reactions: derkdsou

Nauman5199

Star Member
Aug 4, 2017
If i get married after submitting my passport for COPR. Can i add spouse before landing without going into spousal sponsorship program ?