+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

divoojay

Nov 29, 2018
Need some advise here - I have received ADR to submit "Principal Applicant & Spouse Relationship Assessment Questionaires."

Has anyone submitted these? if yes, what sort of documents do i need to include apart from photos. Call logs? Chat history ?!? Chat history is really private and not sure what to submit

Any advise is much appreciated

Copy of the Questionnaire below:

>> QUESTIONS FOR THE PRINCIPAL APPLICANT <<

Provide a complete and precise response to each question in your own words. Failure to provide the information requested below will delay processing and could result in a refusal of your application.

Make sure you have indicated your name, application number, the questionnaire title and the number or letter of the question you are answering.

Please answer the following questions on a separate page and include the question number with your answer.

DEVELOPMENT OF YOUR RELATIONSHIP

1. Describe the development of your relationship, including the following details:

a. First contact with your spouse/common-law partner (i.e., when and where)

b. Provide timeline of dates, photos, and documentation of events in which you both participated in, such as trips and outings.

c. Have you visited each other during your relationship? (i.e., when and where)

d. How do you communicate when not together? (e.g., phone, email, online chats)

e. Please provide dates of cohabitation, if applicable.

2. Was your relationship known to your close friends and family members? Yes/No If in common-law relationship skip to question #8

3. Was your marriage arranged? Please provide details on who arranged the marriage and when it was arranged.

4. Was there a formal ceremony to recognize/celebrate the engagement? Please provide details such as when, where, and who attended.

5. Was there a formal ceremony to recognize/celebrate the marriage? Please provide details such as when, where, who attended, and the religion in which the marriage was performed, if applicable.

6. Provide information regarding your religious beliefs.

7. Was there a reception? If so please provide details such as when, where, and who attended.

8. Did you have a honeymoon (a holiday or trip taken by you and your spouse after the marriage)? Provide details such as when and where.

9. If in a common-law relationship, was there a commitment ceremony? Please provide details such as when, where, and who attended.

Applicant Signature: Date:
Can someone please help?

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
Can someone please help?
If you're in a real relationship, it shouldn't be an issue. The questions seem straightforward. They want to validate it's a real relationship. Just be honest and answer each point. Nowhere in it do they request your call logs.

Reactions: JD20

divoojay

Nov 29, 2018
If you're in a real relationship, it shouldn't be an issue. The questions seem straightforward. They want to validate it's a real relationship. Just be honest and answer each point. Nowhere in it do they request your call logs.
Thank you @USProgrammer . Just a mention should do then? without backing it up with evidence? I have taken call logs from Tmobile :)

Reactions: JD20

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
@divoojay: To add to what @USProgrammer said, I also don't think you need to submit call logs and text/whatsapp history. Just answer the questions in as much detail as possible and, where asked, provide pictures, names of friends who witnessed milestones in your relationship, etc. I wondered if maybe IRCC is concerned that your spouse is non-accompanying - you could perhaps touch on why in a cover letter, but that's purely your prerogative; you might have done so in an LOE already.

Reactions: mumbaikar88

Pura Vida

Oct 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Schedule A
Nomination.....
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
25-12-2018
Med's Done....
13-02-2019
Passport Req..
November 18th 2019
Nope, nothing. You? My six months run out on the 13th and my GCMS notes (first set) are due on the 27th. Eligibility met, info sharing complete, criminality and security not started, no ADRs.
Nothing in my side. It is same as yours.

Reactions: derkdsou

RanaHamdi

Star Member
Dec 16, 2018
Hello everybody, I am AOR jan 2nd, and I got a request letter IMM5669 on April 24th, my status was reviewing the additional documents I provided , today I got a ghost update and moved to "not applicable". Does anyone know what does it mean? I have been on review required because of my employment. I am not sure how cic works really

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
@USProgrammer - Any info do u have about Edmonton CEC processing
I don't have any inside info about any LVOs/CPCs or anything else. I only know what I've read here and elsewhere and what we can derive from MyImmiTracker data.

RayBear

Dec 13, 2018
UK
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
2281/2282
App. Filed.......
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
19-12-2018
Med's Done....
03-12-2018
Can someone who doesn't have PPR and is down to days take a screenshot of the progress bar/days? I want to see how it it looks with "days" at the end instead of weeks.
Estimated remaining processing time: 22 Day(s) if you're looking for the text. Otherwise it doesn't really look any different (i'd show you direct but it's a lot of extra effort to host a screenshot just to hotlink it)

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
It simply means that IRCC has reviewed and/or accepted the ADR uploaded by you. It's a sign that your application is moving along!

Hello everybody, I am AOR jan 2nd, and I got a request letter IMM5669 on April 24th, my status was reviewing the additional documents I provided , today I got a ghost update and moved to "not applicable". Does anyone know what does it mean? I have been on review required because of my employment. I am not sure how cic works really

Reactions: mumbaikar88

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Need some advise here - I have received ADR to submit "Principal Applicant & Spouse Relationship Assessment Questionaires."

Has anyone submitted these? if yes, what sort of documents do i need to include apart from photos. Call logs? Chat history ?!? Chat history is really private and not sure what to submit

Any advise is much appreciated

Copy of the Questionnaire below:

>> QUESTIONS FOR THE PRINCIPAL APPLICANT <<

Provide a complete and precise response to each question in your own words. Failure to provide the information requested below will delay processing and could result in a refusal of your application.

Make sure you have indicated your name, application number, the questionnaire title and the number or letter of the question you are answering.

Please answer the following questions on a separate page and include the question number with your answer.

DEVELOPMENT OF YOUR RELATIONSHIP

1. Describe the development of your relationship, including the following details:

a. First contact with your spouse/common-law partner (i.e., when and where)

b. Provide timeline of dates, photos, and documentation of events in which you both participated in, such as trips and outings.

c. Have you visited each other during your relationship? (i.e., when and where)

d. How do you communicate when not together? (e.g., phone, email, online chats)

e. Please provide dates of cohabitation, if applicable.

2. Was your relationship known to your close friends and family members? Yes/No If in common-law relationship skip to question #8

3. Was your marriage arranged? Please provide details on who arranged the marriage and when it was arranged.

4. Was there a formal ceremony to recognize/celebrate the engagement? Please provide details such as when, where, and who attended.

5. Was there a formal ceremony to recognize/celebrate the marriage? Please provide details such as when, where, who attended, and the religion in which the marriage was performed, if applicable.

6. Provide information regarding your religious beliefs.

7. Was there a reception? If so please provide details such as when, where, and who attended.

8. Did you have a honeymoon (a holiday or trip taken by you and your spouse after the marriage)? Provide details such as when and where.

9. If in a common-law relationship, was there a commitment ceremony? Please provide details such as when, where, and who attended.

Applicant Signature: Date:
Answer the questions in your own words.
Use Chats screenshots, Phone logs, Photos etc to show your relation.
For more details read this

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/non-economic-classes/family-class-determining-spouse/assessing-common.html