+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

JD20

Apr 30, 2019
Finally got my ready for visa email today!

AOR: December 1st, 2018
MEP: January 15th, 2019
IP2: May 16th
Ghost update on May 23rd
PPR: May 27th

I'll be sending my documents through the vfs office in my city asap. Thanks to everyone on this forum for all the helpful info and keeping us all hopeful. Hope everyone else who's waiting will get their ppr soon.
Congratulations!!
You're hope!
AOR - 5 December 2018

JD20

Apr 30, 2019
Guys, my wait has ended. Received PPR just now from NDVO(New Delhi Visa Office).My CPC was Ottawa though.
Info:
Applicants:
NOC: 2174
Citizen&Residence: India & India
Countries stayed in last 10 years: India,USA

Timeline(No ADR'S):
PROFILE CREATED:
December 6th 2018(IST)
ITA: December 12th 2018(EST)
MEDICAL CHECK: December 19th 2018(IST)
AOR: December 20th 2018(EST)
MEP&IP1: February 5th 2019(EST)
IP2&APPROVAL: May 3rd 2019(EST)
PPR: May 28th 2019(IST)

This is what happened-(Approval to PPR journey):

My application was approved on May 3rd 2019 which is the day background-check status changed to IP2.I came to know of application approval when I called on May 7th 2019.
On May 22nd 2019, I saw a post on a thread of this forum(Did not bookmark it, will try to find it out) where people who had approvals where sending emails to NDVO and getting PPR.Sent email on May 22nd to NDVO explaining my situation and got PPR today as response(MIND BLOWN).
NDVO Email- delhi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

Thank you everyone for your help!!!
Waiting to see your PPR @derkdsou @SithLord
If you have any questions about my application, will be glad to answer.
I am not going to leave this forum anytime soon.ALL THE BEST EVERYONE!!!
This is awesome!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Please help us with more information on NDVO!!

Should we only be sending an email to them with our case facts!?

Reactions: Abhi2056

amitaquarius

Mar 16, 2019
I'm losing all hope.

AoR Dec 14, no updates since meds passed in Jan. I called them last Friday and the agent mentioned nothing has started ‍♀
Same AOR date and the same status was told to me by the agent when i called them last week. Dont know what if my file is lost somewhere or filled with dust that they do not want to pick up.

ruthio87

Apr 29, 2019
Can anyone confirm what my status is? AOR 6th December. IP1?
9 days left!!!!

We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
You passed the medical exam.
We do not need additional documents.
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Alexeygisr

May 19, 2019
Israel
Category........
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Dec 19 2018
I got an ADR request about military service, mandatory and reserve history.
Now the question is about reserve, iam active reservist, is this by any means can delay the process? Can cic request letter about termination of my active reserve service?
Aor 19 dec

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi all,

My AOR is 29 December 2018. Below mentioned is my status as of now:

Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents - We are reviewing the additional documents you provided
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I had submitted PCC from Singapore as additional documents.

Can anyone suggest about the probable stage and how much more time it will take, even an estimate would be good.
@SithLord ur insights please
You are currently in IP2.

Honestly, it is difficult to predict when the PPR will come. Many from October and November are in similar stage and still waiting. At this point you are at the mercy of the case officer. If you're lucky you should get it within 6 month period if not it's going to be longer wait.

When did you get the ADR requests?

tuhadapeo

Jul 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal -> Vancouver
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-12-2018
AOR Received.
04-12-2018
Med's Done....
14-01-2019
Can anyone confirm what my status is? AOR 6th December. IP1?
9 days left!!!!

We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
You passed the medical exam.
We do not need additional documents.
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Same as mine. Even though nowadays IP1/2 don't matter as CIC has lost consistency this status would be equivalent to IP2. Mine updated to BC in processing on May 23rd. 7 days to go for me.

Reactions: JD20

tuhadapeo

Jul 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal -> Vancouver
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-12-2018
AOR Received.
04-12-2018
Med's Done....
14-01-2019

ramanbhatti

Mar 16, 2018
Chandigarh
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-11-2018
AOR Received.
1-12-2018
Med's Done....
11-01-2019
Passport Req..
05-07-2019
4 days left...still on IP1....:(:(:( is better to raise a query thru webforms or should I wait for 4 days more???

Reactions: JD20

divoojay

Nov 29, 2018
Need some advise here - I have received ADR to submit "Principal Applicant & Spouse Relationship Assessment Questionaires."

Has anyone submitted these? if yes, what sort of documents do i need to include apart from photos. Call logs? Chat history ?!? Chat history is really private and not sure what to submit

Any advise is much appreciated

Copy of the Questionnaire below:

>> QUESTIONS FOR THE PRINCIPAL APPLICANT <<

Provide a complete and precise response to each question in your own words. Failure to provide the information requested below will delay processing and could result in a refusal of your application.

Make sure you have indicated your name, application number, the questionnaire title and the number or letter of the question you are answering.

Please answer the following questions on a separate page and include the question number with your answer.

DEVELOPMENT OF YOUR RELATIONSHIP

1. Describe the development of your relationship, including the following details:

a. First contact with your spouse/common-law partner (i.e., when and where)

b. Provide timeline of dates, photos, and documentation of events in which you both participated in, such as trips and outings.

c. Have you visited each other during your relationship? (i.e., when and where)

d. How do you communicate when not together? (e.g., phone, email, online chats)

e. Please provide dates of cohabitation, if applicable.

2. Was your relationship known to your close friends and family members? Yes/No If in common-law relationship skip to question #8

3. Was your marriage arranged? Please provide details on who arranged the marriage and when it was arranged.

4. Was there a formal ceremony to recognize/celebrate the engagement? Please provide details such as when, where, and who attended.

5. Was there a formal ceremony to recognize/celebrate the marriage? Please provide details such as when, where, who attended, and the religion in which the marriage was performed, if applicable.

6. Provide information regarding your religious beliefs.

7. Was there a reception? If so please provide details such as when, where, and who attended.

8. Did you have a honeymoon (a holiday or trip taken by you and your spouse after the marriage)? Provide details such as when and where.

9. If in a common-law relationship, was there a commitment ceremony? Please provide details such as when, where, and who attended.

Applicant Signature: Date: