+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

hitkaul1987

Mar 6, 2019
33 days left(December 30 AOR), no update since mid march when BG check went in process("We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.") from not started ("Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check."). the wait definitely isn't fun, but have to be patient i suppose

Reactions: JD20

BeesaMaester

May 6, 2019
Hi all,

My AOR is 29 December 2018. Below mentioned is my status as of now:

Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents - We are reviewing the additional documents you provided
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I had submitted PCC from Singapore as additional documents.

Can anyone suggest about the probable stage and how much more time it will take, even an estimate would be good.
@SithLord ur insights please

amitaquarius

Mar 16, 2019
Hi all,

My AOR is 29 December 2018. Below mentioned is my status as of now:

Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents - We are reviewing the additional documents you provided
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I had submitted PCC from Singapore as additional documents.

Can anyone suggest about the probable stage and how much more time it will take, even an estimate would be good.
@SithLord ur insights please
You are still on IP1 just like most of the folks here and like me. I have the same status with 17 days left to complete 6 months.

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
Congrats to all the new PPRs. I've been out of town attending a graduation/celebration this past weekend and I'll be out of town this following weekend visiting a friend. I keep hoping to see @derkdsou's come through!

amitaquarius

Mar 16, 2019
U r in Canada? I have applied for BOWP, my work visa expired on 19th may 2019... Have u applied for BOWP as well
Nope FSW-Outland. I am in India. I have a work permit but is of no use as i have left my company which had applied for the WP as i was anticipating my PR. But before the WP got stamped my client RBC refused the deal and I had to resign since i didnt want to wait for 2 months which was my notice period. Now i am umemployed and no ones ready to hire me. :p

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
You got a PDF letter uploaded to the messages section of your EE profile? How strange. That is not at all how we've been trained to expect PPRs.

Thank you. No Ghost Updates for me. Medicals was passed on 12th Jan. Since then, i was in IP1. PPR came in the express entry account. I never got to IP2.

Reactions: JD20