+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
I just had a hilarious and panicked dream where I logged into my EE profile, wasn't fully paying attention, saw that my application was "updated", clicked through and saw that it changed to IP2, then logged out of my profile and logged back in, and then saw - to my great horror - that the BG status had changed back to IP1! After kicking myself for not taking a screenshot, I ask myself - in my dream - whether I have been dreaming and if my status ever changed or if it was something I had made up in head. Hahahaha!

Yeah, the wait is really getting to me.

ramimedhat

May 26, 2018
I just had a hilarious and panicked dream where I logged into my EE profile, wasn't fully paying attention, saw that my application was "updated", clicked through and saw that it changed to IP2, then logged out of my profile and logged back in, and then saw - to my great horror - that the BG status had changed back to IP1! After kicking myself for not taking a screenshot, I ask myself - in my dream - whether I have been dreaming and if my status ever changed or if it was something I had made up in head. Hahahaha!

PR should come with some psychiatric vouchers for post Express Entry trauma :p

waiting2792

May 4, 2019

Hahahaha... man you’re starting to lose it!!

Pura Vida

Oct 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Schedule A
Nomination.....
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
25-12-2018
Med's Done....
13-02-2019
Passport Req..
November 18th 2019

Lol so now we really dream (during nights) about this. Bro, don't worry, just relax and your ppr will arrive soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: JD20 and derkdsou

Pura Vida

Oct 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Schedule A
Nomination.....
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
25-12-2018
Med's Done....
13-02-2019
Passport Req..
November 18th 2019
PR should come with some psychiatric vouchers for post Express Entry trauma :p
Lol, totally agree, they have to teach this in psychology. Trust me in this, I have never ever had this type of pressure, I feel that my life is in standby during this period, I cannot focus at work, we only talk about ppr at home and so and so...:)

ramimedhat

May 26, 2018
Lol, totally agree, they have to teach this in psychology. Trust me in this, I have never ever had this type of pressure, I feel that my life is in standby during this period, I cannot focus at work, we only talk about ppr at home and so and so...:)
Sameee!!!! the worst part is that you can distract yourself from it for a day or 2 max... after that, the anxiety gets worse....

Pura Vida

Oct 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Schedule A
Nomination.....
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
25-12-2018
Med's Done....
13-02-2019
Passport Req..
November 18th 2019
Reactions: Shahanastar

Jommie

Star Member
Nov 13, 2016
Philippines
Hey guys.

Any better ideas on how you will bring money when landing in Canada?

I am thinking of opening in a Canadian bank prior to landing. Any good banks in mind??

How about you guys? What are your plans??

KatherineNunes

Star Member
Apr 17, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
December 13, 2018
Med's Done....
January 23. 2019
Hi

AOR Dec 13, 2018
Medicals Jan 24, 2019
Family 2
VO Ottawa (but GCMS notes stated Edmonton due to work load redistribution)
In IP1 since then no further update on background check.
Country India
Resident Indian