+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

Kayne

Apr 5, 2019
Canada
I've seena number of ADRs recently that got their PPR with a day or 2 from submission of the Requested document(s). So this assertion isn't wholly true.

I would like to mention a few important details For anyone reading this:
PPR - May 21,2019

1. Do not hesitate to upload any additional document that you think will support your primary document asked. Make it into a single PDF and upload.
For example: If you are asked for proof of employment, do not just upload the letter of employment.
Also include: pay stubs at least for the last 3 months, bank statements.
When asked for a degree upload each and everything related to the educational degree.
When they ask for PCC also provide them the RCMP Fingerprint PCC don't wait for them to ask you biometric (keep it ready before applying to save time instead of dying from the inside waiting for PR)
2. The more details you add to your application the less it is likely to be asked for an ADR.
3. ADR delays the process by at least a month could even go to about 2 months. The process may complete within 6 months but who would want to wait until the last minute.
4. Please tell your Friends and Family who are applying for PR in CEC.
NOTE: IRCC will not reject your application for uploading too many supporting documents. They're there to help us get our permanent residence. Mostly the delay is from what we have given them as proof and how clear the application was to process.

Hope I was clear enough in saying and again "Supporting documents are a fastest way for PR"
There is nothing like "too much proof.".
Good luck to who ever is waiting on their PR/PPR.

fragrancesoul

Dec 1, 2018
Hello everyone I have an urgent query and need help

My employment record state my employment duration as 3 or more years. However, I took almost a year un-paid leave due to family crisis during that time period. Initially, it was a 3 months leave which eventually lead to almost a year and the employer neither terminated me nor I resigned, as it was a mutual understanding between me and my employee. I took leave because my father retired from his job. Moreover, he has a history of medical issues and I have to look after him. During my leave period, my father applied for Canada visit visa and I was an accompanying dependent. At that time, I mentioned in employment section as “NOT WORKING” since I was on leave and was not sure about continuing my job. But later on I did rejoin my previous employer. Now my employee mentioned 3 or more years employment duration in my employment record which I submitted to cic.

Today I received ADR for employment record discrepancy between Visit visa application and PR.

What further proof should I give for my employment record?

Also my employer paid me in cash. Furthermore, I do have pay slips; for how many months should I submit the pay slips?

And should I mention the same points for explaining the discrepancy? I have the proofs for my father medical as well as his retirement papers.

Please any advice from experts?

Abhi2056

Star Member
Nov 21, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-12-2018
Passport Req..
28-05-2019
Please any advice from experts?
I am no expert, but this what i would do.
Will your CRS score drop below cut-off CRS in the round you had your ITA after you remove that 1 year gap from your whole experience?
If no, I would provide a clear explanation letter of what happened during that period and provide receipts of any relevant transactions during that period combine it with payslips, tax statements, work permits, id cards of the entire work period.

You just have to show that what you claimed while creating express entry profile is true.

Pura Vida

Oct 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Schedule A
Nomination.....
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
25-12-2018
Med's Done....
13-02-2019
Passport Req..
November 18th 2019
I received the second set of gcms notes. Nothing special, I am disappointed of the fact that IRCC didnt touch the file since february 15th. I saw only a small change in the processing of the application regarding a PCC I sent by the month of february (no adr about it but it was ready by that time so I sent it) and they mentionned in the first note that a review is required for that by 16th of April and no response as result. The rest is exactly same: Criminality passed, medical passed, eligibility met, security not started since february 15th and no update since then.

Last edited:
Reactions: derkdsou

HarisJ

Star Member
Mar 6, 2019
Hey guys!!!!

Thank you so much for all the support. got the PPR yesterday. Finally the wait is over.

AOR- 11th DEC
MEP- 22nd JAN
NO ADR
Don’t know about ghost updates as I applied through agency, and so did not have access to my account.
PPR- 24th MAY

Made 2 calls to IRCC. One on 1st March ( after 90 days of submission)- did not get much info. Other than medical.

Second call on 17th May. - eligibility started and agent said everything looks fine for now. And will get the ppr within the timeline.

In 5 months and 15 days we got our PPR!!

Thank God the wait is over. So dec guys , have patience , the PPRs are coming soon .

All the very best to everyone .
Congratulations! What documents did you submit for proof of employment?

Reactions: preetz

meg2318

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Hey guys!!!!

Thank you so much for all the support. got the PPR yesterday. Finally the wait is over.

AOR- 11th DEC
MEP- 22nd JAN
NO ADR
Don’t know about ghost updates as I applied through agency, and so did not have access to my account.
PPR- 24th MAY

Made 2 calls to IRCC. One on 1st March ( after 90 days of submission)- did not get much info. Other than medical.

Second call on 17th May. - eligibility started and agent said everything looks fine for now. And will get the ppr within the timeline.

Thank God the wait is over. So dec guys , have patience , the PPRs are coming soon .

congrats....

hope it come soon 9 days left here....

Reactions: JD20

Pura Vida

Oct 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Schedule A
Nomination.....
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
25-12-2018
Med's Done....
13-02-2019
Passport Req..
November 18th 2019
Hey guys!!!!

AOR- 11th DEC
MEP- 22nd JAN
NO ADR
PPR- 24th MAY

Congratulations !

Reactions: preetz

fragrancesoul

Dec 1, 2018
I am no expert, but this what i would do.
Will your CRS score drop below cut-off CRS in the round you had your ITA after you remove that 1 year gap from your whole experience?
If no, I would provide a clear explanation letter of what happened during that period and provide receipts of any relevant transactions during that period combine it with payslips, tax statements, work permits, id cards of the entire work period.

You just have to show that what you claimed while creating express entry profile is true.
nope it is still above the cut-off value if we remove whole one year experience.
it was a leave due to family reasons. do i have to further explain about why i took a year gap?

Following is the ADR they require:

Client Information: In your previous Visitor visa application , you stated that from 2015/08 you were unemployed. In the current application you have stated you have been employed since 2014 to 2017. Please explain the discrepancy in employment histories and provide further documentary evidence in support of your stated employment (payslips, salary deposits into bank account, tax documents, etc.)

furthermore, i was paid in cash. I can ask my employee to provide me salary payments on company's letter head page. will that be sufficient enough along with contract/employment letter?

fragrancesoul

Dec 1, 2018
Hello everyone I have an urgent query and need help

My employment record state my employment duration as 3 or more years. However, I took almost a year un-paid leave due to family crisis during that time period. Initially, it was a 3 months leave which eventually lead to almost a year and the employer neither terminated me nor I resigned, as it was a mutual understanding between me and my employee. I took leave because my father retired from his job. Moreover, he has a history of medical issues and I have to look after him. During my leave period, my father applied for Canada visit visa and I was an accompanying dependent. At that time, I mentioned in employment section as “NOT WORKING” since I was on leave and was not sure about continuing my job. But later on I did rejoin my previous employer. Now my employee mentioned 3 or more years employment duration in my employment record which I submitted to cic.

Today I received ADR for employment record discrepancy between Visit visa application and PR.

What further proof should I give for my employment record?

Also my employer paid me in cash. Furthermore, I do have pay slips; for how many months should I submit the pay slips?

And should I mention the same points for explaining the discrepancy? I have the proofs for my father medical as well as his retirement papers.

senior members need urgent legal advice. @USProgrammer , @derkdsou , @legalfalcon

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
As @Abhi2056 pointed out earlier, if your CRS score does not drop below the score of your ITA round due to this discrepancy then you should be fine. If this one year of work experience is not really material to your score then simply explain the situation wholly and truthfully as you have done here. And offer up as much evidence as you can - another letter from your employer corroborating your account of the story, payslips, any evidence of bank deposits made by you, income tax statements and returns - the more the better. At this point, you have to prove you were employed when you have said on another application that you were unemployed. Also, note that *you* are an employeE, and where you work is your employeR - you've been confusing this the whole time! (Shaking my head.)

senior members need urgent legal advice. @USProgrammer , @derkdsou , @legalfalcon

Reactions: Abhi2056

Whiletime

May 3, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hi,
R10 Completed means your file is in processing specifically all your checking is currently under process. So wait for few more days you will see an updation in the profile means IP1 to IP2 or even you may get ppr mail. Dont worry, wait patiently. Can u tell which is your visa office.
VO is Ottawa. Since he's suggested I'll pay the RPRF now.