Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
senior members need urgent legal advice. @USProgrammer , @derkdsou , @legalfalcon
First and foremost you cannot provide contrary information in your applications. If you did provide, then you have to explain why.

It is not about CRS, but about misrepresentation. The Max CRS score is awarded for 3+ years of work ex, but you also have to meet the MEC, and max score of is awarded for 6+ years. In MEC, you have to get 67 out of 100 to meet the threshold.

section 40 of the IRPA defines misrepresentation:

Misrepresentation

• 40 (1) A permanent resident or a foreign national is inadmissible for misrepresentation
    • (a) for directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of this Act
Here, your job duration is a material fact and you will have to clarify it. So be truthful, explain things, and provide documentary evidence to support your claim. IT returns, bank account etc.

RayBear

Dec 13, 2018
UK
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
2281/2282
App. Filed.......
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
19-12-2018
Med's Done....
03-12-2018
Will we get an email if there is a ghost update??
No email, you just have to check your application and look for "submitted" to say "application updated" instead

RayBear

Dec 13, 2018
UK
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
2281/2282
App. Filed.......
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
19-12-2018
Med's Done....
03-12-2018
Hello everyone,

I hope everyone is fine out there.

My apologies for posting my query in December group but I need your help guys...

I got an ADR (as mentioned below in italic words) on 22-May-19 and submitted all the required documents after one day.

" Client Information: Additional proof of employment, to include at least: job contract, pay slips, proof of salary payments into bank account, proof of income tax payment. This must be received at this office by: 2019/05/31 ".

Is this is a good sign? And ADR really delays overall processing time? Please share your expert opinions...

Below is my detailed timeline:

Stream: PNP-Outland (MPNP)

AOR .... 25-Jan-18

MEP/BIL .... 08-Mar-19

First Ghost update .... 09-Mar-19 (email received saying that application has been updated)

Biometric completed ... 11-Mar-18

File Transferred to LVO-London .... 04-Apr-19

Second Ghost update .... 17-May-19 ( BGC changed from IN PROCESSING to IN PROGRESS)

ADR .... 22-May-19
I got an ADR and saw the first progress on my file (eligibility being changed to pass) in months just 2 days later. If you respond to the ADR quickly, I don't believe it slows down your progress unless your submitted information is inaccurate, incomplete or does not provise the information they were looking for

fragrancesoul

Dec 1, 2018
First and foremost you cannot provide contrary information in your applications. If you did provide, then you have to explain why.

It is not about CRS, but about misrepresentation. The Max CRS score is awarded for 3+ years of work ex, but you also have to meet the MEC, and max score of is awarded for 6+ years. In MEC, you have to get 67 out of 100 to meet the threshold.

section 40 of the IRPA defines misrepresentation:

Misrepresentation

• 40 (1) A permanent resident or a foreign national is inadmissible for misrepresentation
    • (a) for directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of this Act
Here, your job duration is a material fact and you will have to clarify it. So be truthful, explain things, and provide documentary evidence to support your claim. IT returns, bank account etc.
@legalfalcon
thank you for pointing out the MEC (minimum entry criteria) and misrepresentation
Below are the exact wordings on ADR

Client Information: In your previous Visitor visa application, you stated that from 2015/08 you were unemployed. In the current application you have stated you have been employed since 2014 to 2017. Please explain the discrepancy in employment histories and provide further documentary evidence in support of your stated employment (payslips, salary deposits into bank account, tax documents, etc.)

1. After removing one year experience my CRS as well as MEC is above the threshold value.
2. in 2016, while applying for visitor visa i was on leave and i wrote "NOT WORKING" due to this fact although i didn't resigned nor my employer terminated me.
3. What further proof should i give so that my case is not consider misrepresented?
4. Should i also provide documentary proof that why i took one year gap?
5. my payslips (last 6 months), contract/employment letter, along with self declaration of one year leave, self declaration on income-tax (since it was tax exempted). Are these documents enough to satisfy cic request?

@derkdsou
so much confuse right now because they only gave me 5 working days:eek:.
1.Do i have to ask my employer to give me an official document for my whole tenure specifying my leave period?
2. and the leave was due to family reasons. so should i provide documentary evidence for that as well that why i took a year gap?o_O because they ask for evidence in support of my employment.

anas_alam

Mar 23, 2019
Karachi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-12-2018
AOR Received.
20-01-2019
@legalfalcon
thank you for pointing out the MEC (minimum entry criteria) and misrepresentation

Client Information: In your previous Visitor visa application, you stated that from 2015/08 you were unemployed. In the current application you have stated you have been employed since 2014 to 2017. Please explain the discrepancy in employment histories and provide further documentary evidence in support of your stated employment (payslips, salary deposits into bank account, tax documents, etc.)

1. After removing one year experience my CRS as well as MEC is above the threshold value.
2. in 2016, while applying for visitor visa i was on leave and i wrote "NOT WORKING" due to this fact although i didn't resigned nor my employer terminated me.
3. What further proof should i give so that my case is not consider misrepresented?
5. my payslips (last 6 months), contract/employment letter, along with self declaration of one year leave, self declaration on income-tax (since it was tax exempted). Are these documents enough to satisfy cic request?

@derkdsou
1.Do i have to ask my employer to give me an official document for my whole tenure specifying my leave period?
2. and the leave was due to family reasons. so should i provide documentary evidence for that as well that why i took a year gap?o_O because they ask for evidence in support of my employment.
For Point number 3 and 4 please remember that, the ball is in your court, they have asked a question and you need to provide available proof.
Moreover change the tone in point number 1 and shift it to the end. Hence the point will become.
"Without prejudice to the above, even if one year of experience is removed the CRS Score is well above the MEC threshold in the ITA in which I applied"
and finally end the reply to ADR with an apology while reiterating the fact the the omission was inadvertent.

RayBear

Dec 13, 2018
UK
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
2281/2282
App. Filed.......
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
19-12-2018
Med's Done....
03-12-2018
@legalfalcon

@derkdsou
I would personally get a letter from your employer confirming the dates you were employed by them and mentioning you took a gear of unpaid leave between dates x and y. If they are willing to provide/sign such a statement, I imagine this would be sufficient proof

BeesaMaester

May 6, 2019
Hi All,

I have applied for BOWP (Bridging Open Work Permit) on March 29th, 2019. Along with my application, I also applied for a spousal work permit for my wife who is in India. Currently, both applications show status as - "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility."
I had two queries:-
1. Where can I check the current applications CIC is working on? I feel CIC is still working on applications submitted on a much earlier date.
2. While applying for my own BOWP, I found an option to apply for my wife as well. Is it normal? Or should I be worried that CIC may reject our applications all together? My wife did receive a request to submit her biometrics from CIC immediately after we submitted the application. Biometrics has been submitted and sent on April 9th. After that we did not receive any further communication from CIC. Yesterday we receieved a email, saying that there is an update on my account. When I logged in, I found that an update saying that we are checking your eligibility. What does this mean?
My WP expired on 19th May 2019