Citi/Res- India
AOR-09Dec
MEP/IP1-24Jan
IP2-25Apr
PPR-24May

Total days-166
VO-Ottawa
3 applicants

Hope everyone else gets their golden email soon!
Congratulations

Stevan.BC2018

Sep 22, 2018
I would like to mention a few important details For anyone reading this:
PPR - May 21,2019

1. Do not hesitate to upload any additional document that you think will support your primary document asked. Make it into a single PDF and upload.
For example: If you are asked for proof of employment, do not just upload the letter of employment.
Also include: pay stubs at least for the last 3 months, bank statements.
When asked for a degree upload each and everything related to the educational degree.
When they ask for PCC also provide them the RCMP Fingerprint PCC don't wait for them to ask you biometric (keep it ready before applying to save time instead of dying from the inside waiting for PR)
2. The more details you add to your application the less it is likely to be asked for an ADR.
3. ADR delays the process by at least a month could even go to about 2 months. The process may complete within 6 months but who would want to wait until the last minute.
4. Please tell your Friends and Family who are applying for PR in CEC.
NOTE: IRCC will not reject your application for uploading too many supporting documents. They're there to help us get our permanent residence. Mostly the delay is from what we have given them as proof and how clear the application was to process.

Hope I was clear enough in saying and again "Supporting documents are a fastest way for PR"
There is nothing like "too much proof.".
Good luck to who ever is waiting on their PR/PPR.
Thank you. This is a thing that I always want to say. For proof of employment, I uploaded T4 (Tax) all the years, Reference letter, all Paystuff from day 1, Record of Employment (ROE) from Canada Servive. All in one file. It doesn't matter how many documents you upload, what matter is how you organize it, so that it will be easy for officer to follow.

tintu1717

Apr 3, 2019
WAYANAD, KERALA, INDIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
29/11/2018
AOR Received.
10/12/2018
Passport Req..
09-05-2019
Hello everyone,

I hope everyone is fine out there.

My apologies for posting my query in December group but I need your help guys...

I got an ADR (as mentioned below in italic words) on 22-May-19 and submitted all the required documents after one day.

" Client Information: Additional proof of employment, to include at least: job contract, pay slips, proof of salary payments into bank account, proof of income tax payment. This must be received at this office by: 2019/05/31 ".

Is this is a good sign? And ADR really delays overall processing time? Please share your expert opinions...

Below is my detailed timeline:

Stream: PNP-Outland (MPNP)

AOR .... 25-Jan-18

MEP/BIL .... 08-Mar-19

First Ghost update .... 09-Mar-19 (email received saying that application has been updated)

Biometric completed ... 11-Mar-18

File Transferred to LVO-London .... 04-Apr-19

Second Ghost update .... 17-May-19 ( BGC changed from IN PROCESSING to IN PROGRESS)

ADR .... 22-May-19
Hi,
I have heard that ADR will delay the process, but in your case ADR request came by your fourth month of processing. Hence i believe you will be in normal processing time and get PPR within a month or two.
Best wishes.

Reactions: RayBear

Om sai nath

Jan 17, 2019
Hi everyone,

Happy to inform that I have received the PPR mail today morning (Gulf Standard Time). Other details are in my signature.

Thanks for everyone contributing their inputs in this forum.

Hope everyone of us enter Canada soon. All the best!
Congratulations
Can you plz share timeline and streamplz

g90

Sep 26, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hey fellow dec AOR friends, finally today we got ppr message on our account. :D

Thanks for everyone who shares valuable information. I hope fast progress in your applications.

Received ADR for military records and schedule a on 17/05 and uploaded on 20/05, then I noticed one ghost update on 22/05 and ppr on 24/05. Paris VO embarrassed me. I thought they were one of the slowest.
Congratulations.

Reactions: ozaN

sangpll2009

Star Member
Jun 16, 2018
Hi everyone
I made a call to IRCC agent today and he told that my ELIGIBILITY IS MET
CRIMINALITY AND SECURITY HAS NOT STARTED YET
MY BG CHECK IS IN PROGRESS.
My AOR is 12 December and 19 days left.
Visa office ottawa.
He said it may take more than the processing time but was not sure.
Hi,

any idea what they mean by BG check is in progress but criminality and secuirty has not yet started? I thought criminality and security were a part of BG check?

litlitDM

Jan 10, 2019
Cebu City
Category........
FSW
Hi,

any idea what they mean by BG check is in progress but criminality and secuirty has not yet started? I thought criminality and security were a part of BG check?
I called CIC one time then the Agent told me that BG Check is a part of Security Check.. While Criminality is based on your PCCs, Security check is checking if you are admissible to Canada.. They are checking you in bigger organizations like CSIS and others..

tintu1717

Apr 3, 2019
WAYANAD, KERALA, INDIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
29/11/2018
AOR Received.
10/12/2018
Passport Req..
09-05-2019
Hi,

Hi,
Dont worry, many officers wont update profile step-by-step so CIC agent may not be knowing the actual processing, Ottawa visa offices issues PPR batch-wise and i hope you will be there in next batch. means you will get it by next month
Background check means security checking - the last stage in your processing

preetz

Nov 13, 2015
India
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
11-12-2018
Med's Done....
22-01-2019
Hey guys!!!!

Thank you so much for all the support. got the PPR yesterday. Finally the wait is over.

AOR- 11th DEC
MEP- 22nd JAN
NO ADR
Don’t know about ghost updates as I applied through agency, and so did not have access to my account.
PPR- 24th MAY

Made 2 calls to IRCC. One on 1st March ( after 90 days of submission)- did not get much info. Other than medical.

Second call on 17th May. - eligibility started and agent said everything looks fine for now. And will get the ppr within the timeline.

In 5 months and 15 days we got our PPR!!

Thank God the wait is over. So dec guys , have patience , the PPRs are coming soon .

All the very best to everyone .

Minigolf123

Aug 13, 2018
Congratulations
Did u order any gcms notes or make any any call to ircc before u got ppr plz guide sir i have 18days left only
No, I didn’t order GCMS notes. I just called once in April when i moved to IP2 and they said that security is not started and eligibility is recommended pass. They also confirmed that everything looks right on my file and hence i never ordered notes.

Abrooh

May 22, 2019
Hey guys!!!!

Thank you so much for all the support. got the PPR yesterday. Finally the wait is over.

AOR- 11th DEC
MEP- 22nd JAN
NO ADR
Don’t know about ghost updates as I applied through agency, and so did not have access to my account.
PPR- 24th MAY

Made 2 calls to IRCC. One on 1st March ( after 90 days of submission)- did not get much info. Other than medical.

Second call on 17th May. - eligibility started and agent said everything looks fine for now. And will get the ppr within the timeline.

In 5 months and 15 days we got our PPR!!

Thank God the wait is over. So dec guys , have patience , the PPRs are coming soon .

All the very best to everyone .
Hie congratulations.
Same dates.. thanks for the positive hope

Reactions: preetz and JD20