App. Filed.......
30-11-2018
AOR Received.
1-12-2018
Med's Done....
11-01-2019
Passport Req..
05-07-2019
WTFish !!! 8 months ... what the heck are they doing with his file. Thats why i say this entire process is highly mismanaged to the core.
Yes...his file was untouched until 17 April... when he called them after completing his 6 mnths, they they started processing his file... he crossed 8 months on 19 may.. and no update yet

vikvan

May 20, 2019
umm another silent reader (i know...not proud of it)

I'm sharing below details so that it helps others:

Single Applicant | Indian Citizen residing in India | CRS - 441 | IELTS - L9 R8.5 W7.5 S8 | ECA - Masters | ITA - 15th Oct 2018 | STREAM - FSW(Outland) | AOR - 11 Dec 2018 | VO - Not Sure | MEP - 23 Jan 2018 | ADR None | RPRF - Paid Upfront | IP2 - 16 May 2019 | PPR - 20 May 2019 | No Ghost updates in between IP2 & PPR | Never called IRCC or ordered any notes (although I would have soon)

My PPR email came at 2:13 PM IST on 20th May: DoNotReply-DELHI-Immigration@international.gc.ca
There was no letter or updates in my CIC account. Everything still looks just like it was in the IP2 stage.
My passport expires in August so I am planning to renew in the tatkal scheme and submit the new passport to VFS.

I know how it feels when you don't hear back from IRCC for long periods. Between Jan 23 and May 16, I did not see a single update. Easy for me to say now but, I guess you just have kept the faith. Once again sorry for not coming out earlier. Wish everyone here good luck in the upcoming days and a prosperous future in their new lives.

Last edited:

Sumit kakar

May 15, 2019
Hey guys.
It’s been so long since I paid my rprf fee on jan 29. 2019. Still nothing is moved but I know that file was transfer to ndvo on 15 Feb 2019. Still no movement. Anyone in same boat how ndvo work.
NDVO is very slow...i have applied for work permit on 5th DEC 2018..till now they are reviewing my file

morcerf

May 30, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-08-2018
Nomination.....
06-08-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Passport Req..
16-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
24-10-2019

Single Applicant | Indian Citizen residing in India | CRS - 441 | IELTS - L9 R8.5 W7.5 S8 | ECA - Masters | ITA - 15th Oct 2018 | STREAM - FSW(Outland) | AOR - 11 Dec 2018 | VO - Not Sure | MEP - 23 Jan 2018 | ADR None | IP1 - 4 Dec 2018 | RPRF - Paid Upfront | IP2 - 16 May 2019 | PPR - 20 May 2019 | No Ghost updates in between IP2 & PPR | Never called IRCC or ordered any notes (although I would have soon)

My PPR email came at 2:13 PM IST on 20th May: DoNotReply-DELHI-Immigration@international.gc.ca
There was no letter or updates in my CIC account. Everything still looks just like it was in the IP2 stage.
My passport expires in August so I am planning to renew in the tatkal scheme and submit the new passport to VFS.

I know how it feels when you don't hear back from IRCC for long periods. Between Jan 23 and May 16, I did not see a single update. Easy for me to say now but, I guess you just have kept the faith. Once again sorry for not coming out earlier. Wish everyone here good luck in the upcoming days and a prosperous future in their new lives.
Congratulations, fellow CRS 441 applicant. It seems that NDVO has sent a PPR rain today. The November folks at NDVO got a ton of PPR's.

Reactions: nitcanada and Mk786

tintu1717

Apr 3, 2019
WAYANAD, KERALA, INDIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
29/11/2018
AOR Received.
10/12/2018
Passport Req..
09-05-2019
HELLO ,
I have question please :

my BG was " we are processing " since day 1 , and then on 16 May it changed to "in progress".
what does it mean please?
I am 17 Jan Aor 2019,
Thanks in advance,
Rola
I think your security check is in progress means IP2. If everything is ok, You will receive your PPR this week. Best wishes

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
HELLO ,
I have question please :

my BG was " we are processing " since day 1 , and then on 16 May it changed to "in progress".
what does it mean please?
I am 17 Jan Aor 2019,
Thanks in advance,
Rola
Same thing happened with me and few others on Friday evening. I can only guess that an update is a good sign. Let’s hope for the best.

You know your VO?

mrbritishc

Dec 4, 2018
How are you planning to proceed regarding the new passport? Are you simply going to send the new one without raising a CSE?

vikvan

May 20, 2019
How are you planning to proceed regarding the new passport? Are you simply going to send the new one without raising a CSE?
am not 100% sure, with the tatkal scheme, new passport comes within a few days. As per an earlier post by @legalfalcon CSE is not required. http://prntscr.com/nqwh7t. But I think it may not be a bad idea to raise the CSE just to get an extension at least. I need to do more research on this...

b87

May 15, 2019
india
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-12-2018
Med's Done....
23-01-2019
Passport Req..

Single Applicant | Indian Citizen residing in India | CRS - 441 | IELTS - L9 R8.5 W7.5 S8 | ECA - Masters | ITA - 15th Oct 2018 | STREAM - FSW(Outland) | AOR - 11 Dec 2018 | VO - Not Sure | MEP - 23 Jan 2018 | ADR None | IP1 - 4 Dec 2018 | RPRF - Paid Upfront | IP2 - 16 May 2019 | PPR - 20 May 2019 | No Ghost updates in between IP2 & PPR | Never called IRCC or ordered any notes (although I would have soon)

Is your timeline correct ?
AOR is 11 December
IP 1 is 4 December ?
Moreover MEP must be of Jan 2019.
Hmmm, could you please confirm the exact IP1 date.
Tia

Last edited:

ontkrb

May 20, 2019
My AOR 6 Dec 2018 , medical passed in Jan and ADR submitted in Jan. In May 1st week got 2 ghost updates , observed ADR updated to ‘not applicable ‘.

Called IRCC last week about the status , he told that My application cleared the BGC and Eligibility. PPR request will come soon at any moment

But till now no mail, 17 days remaining left for 6 months ... don’t know the reason.

Reactions: Gaurav26

amitaquarius

Mar 16, 2019
I am surprised with the kind of delay in issuing PPR to people over here.

My company applied for my Canada Work permit in Feb 2019 and despite being mentioned that it should take 8 to 10 weeks these guys returned my passport with WP stamped atfer 13 weeks. Also this shows all is clear on my file and security and BG checks have already been cleared only than they issued me work permit.

Here I am still no clue whats happening and dont see anyhope of IRCC getting their act together and gain some traction on their own commitments.

Mallika S

Oct 19, 2018
I am surprised with the kind of delay in issuing PPR to people over here.

My company applied for my Canada Work permit in Feb 2019 and despite being mentioned that it should take 8 to 10 weeks these guys returned my passport with WP stamped atfer 13 weeks. Also this shows all is clear on my file and security and BG checks have already been cleared only than they issued me work permit.

Here I am still no clue whats happening and dont see anyhope of IRCC getting their act together and gain some traction on their own commitments.
True that... I got my wp in April 2017 after a wait of about 3 months.. I started working in Canada from July 2017.. I applied for PR in Dec 2018 and wp extension in Feb 2019 and I have no update on any of them till date. Their processes are so haphazard that trying to acsribe a logic leaves us in a more confused state.
I already had a wp after all the checks.. and i don't know what more is required again for extension or PR.. totally disappointed and frustrated.
On one call i was told that my security is in progress and elg , criminality didn't start.
On another call I was told my Eligibility is under review and criminality in progress and security didn't start... All these calls left me more confused. So I decided not to make any correspondence until the deadline. And I don't have any hopes of getting my ppr before the deadline which is just 20 days from today.
I hope I at least get an extension of my wp soon.
Lot of my decisions, personally and professionally are on hold because of the ambiguous process. Totally disappointed :-(