App. Filed.......
30-11-2018
AOR Received.
1-12-2018
Med's Done....
11-01-2019
Passport Req..
05-07-2019
Mine is 5th Dec...16 days left...no updates...wait is really killing..I hope we get it before completion of 6 months...
Hmm but my hope is fading day by day... But real worries start when we cross six month timeline.... till then I am trying to be positive

Reactions: Garima2703

ozaN

Nov 29, 2018
Sorry for bothering you but since it was an urgent request for me I asked the same question to @legalfalcon but he made an opposite comment like irrespective of whose info it is, must be signed by Primary Applicant since applicant is PA.. I am so confused now. I dont wanna make a mistake.

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
If there's an extra signature on a piece of paper, especially that of the primary applicant, who can argue with that? I don't know anything about this but it sounds like the PA's signature is not required but can't harm you. But don't take my word for it.
Sorry for bothering you but since it was an urgent request for me I asked the same question to @legalfalcon but he made an opposite comment like irrespective of whose info it is, must be signed by Primary Applicant since applicant is PA.. I am so confused now. I dont wanna make a mistake.

Reactions: ozaN

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
there is no need to be confused. If you upload any document through MyCIC, you will sign the application electronically as you did when you submitted your application.

If you are submitting the form via email, then it will be through your email, and if the form does not specifically ask for your info, you do not have to sign or mention it. However, when you send the form, you will have to mention your details, including your date of birth, UCI and application number.

Reactions: ozaN

ozaN

Nov 29, 2018
there is no need to be confused. If you upload any document through MyCIC, you will sign the application electronically as you did when you submitted your application.

If you are submitting the form via email, then it will be through your email, and if the form does not specifically ask for your info, you do not have to sign or mention it. However, when you send the form, you will have to mention your details, including your date of birth, UCI and application number.
I will both upload imm 5669 to mycic account and send it via e-mail to Paris VO. IMM 5669 was requested for dependent spouse. All the information belongs to Spouse in the form. So I believe owner of the information should sign the printed IMM 5669. Then I will scan it and upload it to my cic account and at that time I, as principal applicant, will sign it electronically. Again I will send documents to Paris VO from my e-mail. I think that will work out like that.

amitaquarius

Mar 16, 2019
Hi just to highlight ... I saw few people from Nov AOR, are sill waiting for their PPR. This creates a lot of confusion as to what is happening and why are Nov 2018 folks still waiting for their PPR ?

ramanbhatti

Mar 16, 2018
Chandigarh
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-11-2018
AOR Received.
1-12-2018
Med's Done....
11-01-2019
Passport Req..
05-07-2019
Hi just to highlight ... I saw few people from Nov AOR, are sill waiting for their PPR. This creates a lot of confusion as to what is happening and why are Nov 2018 folks still waiting for their PPR ?
One of my friend has crossed 8 months... still he's in ip1... yes I have also seen that lots of NoV aor are still waiting... I think now the timeline is 6 or more than 6 months:( as of now just 25% of the applicants have received their ppr from DEC...

pcanvisa

Star Member
May 14, 2019
One of my friend has crossed 8 months... still he's in ip1... yes I have also seen that lots of NoV aor are still waiting... I think now the timeline is 6 or more than 6 months:( as of now just 25% of the applicants have received their ppr from DEC...
I have 16 days to go but still in IP1. I was told by an agent about a week ago that it is going to take more than 6 months but i hope she is wrong. My VO is Edmonton.

amitaquarius

Mar 16, 2019
WTFish !!! 8 months ... what the heck are they doing with his file. Thats why i say this entire process is highly mismanaged to the core.

Roula soliman

Dec 8, 2018
Please stop freaking out about IP1 to IP2. You are Dec 11 AOR. I am Dec 1 AOR. I just went to IP2 on Wednesday. Your timeline is fine. Relax. Breathe.
HELLO ,
I have question please :

my BG was " we are processing " since day 1 , and then on 16 May it changed to "in progress".
what does it mean please?
I am 17 Jan Aor 2019,
Thanks in advance,
Rola

Ahmed_E

Star Member
Jan 20, 2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
I am never bothered brother. I hope everything is clear for you now.