+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

Mvdm

May 15, 2019
Could you please tell me in how many days did you receive their response after u raised enquiry.
Did you recieve any confirmation mail that query has been raised.
Thanks
I haven't received any response regarding my inquiry. Please note that this is just my assumption. Maybe because of my CSE on May 09, the visa officer pulled out my file and then requested for ADR on May 14. Or I am just being paranoid because of the long wait.:)

Jul 25, 2018
I m on hour side , I too think, they must have pulled your file. Atleast we can be positive on this !

I haven't received any response regarding my inquiry. Please note that this is just my assumption. Maybe because of my CSE on May 09, the visa officer pulled out my file and then requested for ADR on May 14. Or I am just being paranoid because of the long wait.:)

Gaurav26

Feb 9, 2019
Category........
FSW
I am with you buddy. :) 17 days left for me and nothing has progressed after Medicals Passed on 13 January 2019.

Called IRCC yesterday and the agent updated that none of the three (Eligibility, Criminality, & Security) has started yet. However, she said my application is at CPC Ottawa and progressing (!) normally. Since it is within the normal estimated processing time, she advised me to be relaxed and patient!!!

Meanwhile, I got my GCMS Notes dated 16 April 2019, which reads the same as not started in almost all the 'Status' fields. I am confident that they cannot do all the three within the next 17 days and send me the PPR mail, which means my application is about to fall on the 'Special 20% Applications'. :p

But, my concern is much bigger. My application is for me and my wife, and we both did our medicals on 27 October 2018. My AOR date is 02 December 2018. My wife is pregnant now and expected delivery date is 07 September 2019, which means she cannot fly after end of July 2019. Even if we get our COPR, it will probably contain the expiry up to 26 October 2019 (1 year from our medicals).

I don't know what it is going to be for us!!!
Don’t worry buddy. U will get direct pr and I pray to god that u get pr and the baby is born in Canada. All the best and take care of ur wife and baby. Don’t stress to much.

jay.pipalia

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
GUJARAT, INDIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, Ontario
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-12-2018
AOR Received.
26-12-2018
Med's Done....
06-02-2019
Passport Req..
18-05-2019
@derkdsou and @Pura Vida

Here is the complete Scenario which I faced so far.

First, I have only traveled to USA and stayed there for total 182 days(Counted from Passport stamp dates which is from 16.05.2017 to 14.11.2017).
At the time of submission of application, with stay of 182 days, I got only one tab to provide Indian PCC and not USA-FBI PCC. For safety, I changed the dates and made stay of 183 days. Guess what!!, with 183 days, I got another tab to provide USA-FBI PCC. With this trial and error kind of method, I got to know that PCC of USA only required with 183 days stay and I was too lucky that I departed on perfect time:);).

So, considering this fact, I did not think much and just went ahead with one PCC. Later, I joined many groups and forum. I met many applicants here having travel history less or more than me. Mostly, suggest me to provide PCC via web form as that could result in ADR and delay the process.

At that time, I had no idea how to process to get PCC from FBI and agency in my city was charging too much for that so I felt that let it be, I will see it when ADR comes.

But, in last week, I was fully aware about the process of getting PCC from FBI so I ordered FD-258 sheet for fingerprint process and ink less stamp pad for impressions from Amazon India on Monday only and surprisingly I got IP2 today.

Pura Vida

Oct 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Schedule A
Nomination.....
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
25-12-2018
Med's Done....
13-02-2019
Passport Req..
November 18th 2019
@derkdsou and @Pura Vida

First, I have only traveled to USA and stayed there for total 182 days(Counted from Passport stamp dates which is from 16.05.2017 to 14.11.2017).
At the time of submission of application, with stay of 182 days, I got only one tab to provide Indian PCC and not USA-FBI PCC. For safety, I changed the dates and made stay of 183 days. Guess what!!, with 183 days, I got another tab to provide USA-FBI PCC. With this trial and error kind of method, I got to know that PCC of USA only required with 183 days stay and I was too lucky that I departed on perfect time:);).

So, considering this fact, I did not think much and just went ahead with one PCC. Later, I joined many groups and forum. I met many applicants here having travel history less or more than me. Mostly, suggest me to provide PCC via web form as that could result in ADR and delay the process.

At that time, I had no idea how to process to get PCC from FBI and agency in my city was charging too much for that so I felt that let it be, I will see it when ADR comes.

But, in last week, I was fully aware about the process of getting PCC from FBI so I ordered FD-258 sheet for fingerprint process and ink less stamp pad for impressions from Amazon
@derkdsou and @Pura Vida

But, in last week, I was fully aware about the process of getting PCC from FBI so I ordered FD-258 sheet for fingerprint process and ink less stamp pad for impressions from Amazon India on Monday only and surprisingly I got IP2 today.
Fair enough! Good luck and thank you for the explanation.

Reactions: jay.pipalia

jay.pipalia

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
GUJARAT, INDIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, Ontario
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-12-2018
AOR Received.
26-12-2018
Med's Done....
06-02-2019
Passport Req..
18-05-2019

Mvdm

May 15, 2019
By the way, just received an acknowledgement email from IRCC regarding my inquiry. They said that I need to contact directly the London Visa Office for any concern. I think I did not specify the Visa Office processing my case when I submitted CSE. Anyway, I just raised CSE again directly to LVO.

I m on hour side , I too think, they must have pulled your file. Atleast we can be positive on this !

Pura Vida

Oct 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Schedule A
Nomination.....
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
25-12-2018
Med's Done....
13-02-2019
Passport Req..
November 18th 2019
By the way, just received an acknowledgement email from IRCC regarding my inquiry. They said that I need to contact directly the London Visa Office for any concern. I think I did not specify the Visa Office processing my case when I submitted CSE. Anyway, I just raised CSE again directly to LVO.
Good to know that your dile moved to london. It is a big step forward. Good luck in your application. PPR soon :)

Reactions: Mvdm and Mk786

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon @derkdsou and others
This query may have been answered before, excuse me for asking again.
Can US visa rejection delay the processing of my application?
The simple answer is no. However, if the refusal was because of misrepresentation, false documents, or fraud, then only you may be further investigated.

Simply put, a visa rejection from any country, even Canada, is not a ground to worry since the criteria for temporary visa and PR is different so they have no impact. However, you have to answer truthfully, and based on the reason of the rejection your security and BGCs may be done.

For most applicants the visa rejections is because they were unable to satisfy the VO that they will return after their stay, and this has no bearing on the PR application, as your intention is to stay in Canada after you get the PR.

Also, Canada has treaties with other countries for info-sharing. With read to US, see https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/transparency/access-information-privacy/privacy-impact-assessment/us-canada-information-sharing-treaty.html

Reactions: Abhiancha and Mk786

ashbak

May 16, 2019
Same here. AOR DEC 5th. no update since MEP 16 JAN.
Hi All,
This is my first post(Couldn't be a silent reader anymore, the wait is killing me!).
Profile:
AOR: Dec 5, 2018
Medical: Jan 16, 2019
Since then, the application is in "SUBMITTED" state with-
** BG - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
** Eligibility -We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
FSW Inland
Nationality- India

I have called CIC and even raised a web request about the status of my application. The only answer they have is everything seems fine and its still in the processing window. However, like many others here, I haven't got a single update since Jan 16. 20 days left for the glorious progress bar to burst! Just a perk, the process has taught me to be a patient human now :D :D

Rahul.Tech16

Dec 14, 2018
Hi All,
This is my first post(Couldn't be a silent reader anymore, the wait is killing me!).
Profile:
** BG - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
FSW Inland
Nationality- India

I have called CIC and even raised a web request about the status of my application. The only answer they have is everything seems fine and its still in the processing window. However, like many others here, I haven't got a single update since Jan 16. 20 days left for the glorious progress bar to burst! Just a perk, the process has taught me to be a patient human now :D :D

Same case for me bro.
Mine application is also in IP2 directly after medical passed , but no change afterwards.

I really don't know what they doing and going to do when 6 months of waiting completes.

Dec AOR 9th | CEC Inland| CPC - Edmonton

MarcioSilva

Aug 27, 2018
Same case for me bro.
Mine application is also in IP2 directly after medical passed , but no change afterwards.

I really don't know what they doing and going to do when 6 months of waiting completes.

Dec AOR 9th | CEC Inland| CPC - Edmonton
I believe it is worthy to order GCMS Notes and get a better view of the application.... Maybe reading the notes you may act proactively raising a CSE with complementary docs (if needed) supposing eligibility under review for any possible misunderstanding.

Anyways, it is crazy the amount of delays (not our case since DEC is still under 180 days) but if you go to other threads of previous months it is simply insane.

Rahul.Tech16

Dec 14, 2018
I believe it is worthy to order GCMS Notes and get a better view of the application.... Maybe reading the notes you may act proactively raising a CSE with complementary docs (if needed) supposing eligibility under review for any possible misunderstanding.

Anyways, it is crazy the amount of delays (not our case since DEC is still under 180 days) but if you go to other threads of previous months it is simply insane.
Thanks buddy for the advice.

Yea I also thought of to ask for GCMS notes, but it will also take more than 30 days now to come. So both way I have to wait even 6months is crosses.
I checked with CIC agent, as per reply everything is fine.
Eligibility is under progress. If additional document required will let you know.

Let wait and I will think it again to order GCMS notes.

Gagan Bhatia

Dec 23, 2016
Hi All,
Profile:
FSW Inland
Nationality- India

What you mean by FSW Inland.