17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
AOR-Dec 23, 2018
FSW-O, US (moved to China a few month after AOR)
Citizenship-China

Called the CIC in the morning and here's what I got from a very polite agent,
As of 13th May, 2019
Eligibility-met
Criminality-pass
Medical-pass
Security-not started
Info sharing-in progress
VO-CIO Sydney (primary)/Ottawa (secondary)

I asked the agent specifically whether the VO can complete processing my application within the 6-month time frame, and he told me he couldn't answer because each case is unique and processing time may vary, however, he did think that my case is in a fairly advanced stage.

Online status has been in IP2 since march 1.

I have a couple of questions, anyone care to offer some answers?
1. I see that info sharing is completed fairly early for most cases, is it normal for mine to take extra time?
2. Is there any chance for my case to be transferred to Hong Kong VO, since I moved back home to China?
1. This is normal, will depend on where the info sharing is taking place.

2. Yes, since you moved back to China, the PPR will be sent from your LVO is China, so after eligibility starts, the file will be transferred.

dhruvinho

Star Member
May 6, 2018
For those who are still waiting, hang in there, I know how you feel!
One thing that might help manage the frustration is to know that compared to the US, Canadian immigration is lightning fast.
My green card was approved over 6 years ago, and it would have taken me around 15 more years from now to get it!!!
Agreed @bonnetmacaque

I worked in the US for 7 years (went to undergrad there as well) and was in line for a green card, but finally gave up. It was just not worth it. Thanks for your words of encouragement :)

dhruvinho

Star Member
May 6, 2018
HI. I do understand how u feel as I do feel same. Everyday checking email and cic account with no updates at all. AOR December 14 reached 5months mark today Let's try remain calm and hope things move this month. No news is good news
Totally @Mk786

Just to clarify, it's not just because of the 5 month period getting over, but mostly for the fact that if I get an ADR right now (let's say related to employment), it will be very embarrassing to go to my previous employers again after 5 months to ask for documents.

This is why I really wanted them to at least give updates. If I had got an ADR after a month or so of MEP, it would have been so much better.

Anyway, gotta be positive. Appreciate all your support. Thanks people!

Reactions: Mk786

knight17

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-02-2019
AOR Received.
23-02-2019
Hi Guys, i am new to this forum.

Here is where my application is :

AOR: Dec 21
MEP: Feb 2

No further updates on my account post this yet from CIC
Haven't you received message to submit your biometrics? If not please contact IRCC via webform. Usually BCL is sent at the time of MEP. Sometimes they sent biometric requests but you don't receive it because of system problems, sometimes they don't send you the request at the time of MEP but at a later time in which case it is fine, whichever way it is just write to them and let them know that you haven't received biometrics collection letter yet.

ozaN

Nov 29, 2018
Heyy guys!!
Called up last week, they said nothing started,
GCMS notes - issued march 21st - nothing started.
No ghost updates
No IP2.
AOR dec 19th
Meds 31st Jan
Straight PPR MAY 14th

I checked the profile 24hrs ago it was ip1 no ghost update, now 24hrs later its ip2 with ghost update and ppr in my inbox.
Mail received 5.38am IST
Congrats. Really strange progress o_O

phillcent

Star Member
Jan 15, 2019
Hi people!
Golden mail finally here!
AOR: Dec 5th
Passed med/BIL: Jan 15th
Been in ip2 from day 1
NOC: 3113
VO: Ottawa
Country of origin: Nigeria

Thank you all for countless words of encouragement on this forum. Those yet to receive the golden mail, hang in there! Its closer than you think. To think that when I spoke with an agent last week, that security hadn't begun!! Remain positive.
Congratulations bro!!! My situation is similar to yours but no PPR yet. Did you order GCMS at any point? Did you call at any point? The wait is killing here.

adityagupta88

Star Member
May 21, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
2171, 1112, 2174
AOR Received.
05-12-1988
File Transfer...
28-03-2019
Passport Req..
02-07-2019
I got my CoPR today.. yay..!

Complete timeline --

Stream: FSW-Outland
ITA: 29/10/18
AOR: 06/12/18
MEP: 16/01/19
IP1: 17/01/19
IP2: 18/04/2019
PPR: 18/04/2019
Passport Submitted at VFS: 24/04/2019
CoPR Received:
13/05/2019

Congratulations buddy

Reactions: vinay16

ajanshre

May 7, 2019
Hi there, First of all, thanks to all the contributors to this Forum. You guys have been very helpful!
I would just like to present my case here, since I am a December 2018 AOR too :).
Here is my timeline.
FSW
ITA: 28 Oct 2018
AOR: 27 Dec 2018
MEP: 8 Feb 2019.
IP1:8 Feb 2019.
Current info on Profile:
Estimated remaining processing time: 44 Day(s)
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Note: IRCC sent a message on Feb 8 on day of MEP, first requesting a police certificate, then on the same day my profile showed "Your Action Required". I was confused at first, as I had submitted the PCC while submitting my application post ITA, so I asked them to clarify it by sending a message on the web form, the next day they sent me another email acknowledging that it was their error, but the status on the profile still showed "Your Action Required" I decided to merge the PCC of me and my wife in a PDF file and uploaded the previously submitted PCC after which the profile showed "Submitted". I sent them an email about submitting a replacement but they sent me the same message, i.e the previously sent error acknowledgment letter.

Now, after reading through many threads in this forum, it seems that most of the applicants tend to receive the Biometrics request on the same day of the MEP date or at later dates. In my case, however, I have not received any biometrics request yet. Its been almost 3 months since MEP date. Is this the reason why the profile is not showing any progress? Is it normal? or shall I send an email via web form to IRCC regarding this matter? I am patient about the whole process, as it has not passed the standard 6 months point yet.

I am just curious about the thoughts of our fellow applicants on this forum.
I have neither called IRCC nor requested for any GCMS notes yet.
Your feedback will be greatly appreciated!
PS: I have travelled to 11 countries prior to submitting my ITA over a period of last 7 years but have only lived over 6 months or more in 2 countries only for which I have provided my multiple PCC.

Cheers AJ

adityagupta88

Star Member
May 21, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
2171, 1112, 2174
AOR Received.
05-12-1988
File Transfer...
28-03-2019
Passport Req..
02-07-2019
Hi people!
Golden mail finally here!
AOR: Dec 5th
Passed med/BIL: Jan 15th
Been in ip2 from day 1
NOC: 3113
VO: Ottawa
Country of origin: Nigeria

Thank you all for countless words of encouragement on this forum. Those yet to receive the golden mail, hang in there! Its closer than you think. To think that when I spoke with an agent last week, that security hadn't begun!! Remain positive.
Congratulations buddy

adityagupta88

Star Member
May 21, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
2171, 1112, 2174
AOR Received.
05-12-1988
File Transfer...
28-03-2019
Passport Req..
02-07-2019
Hello friends,

GOLDEN MAIL IS HERE.

AOR - 18, DEC 2018
MEP - 30 JAN 2019
PPR - 14 MAY 2019

Thanks everyone and good luck.

best wishes
Shaan Kadiyan
Congratulations buddy

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
Hi there, First of all, thanks to all the contributors to this Forum. You guys have been very helpful!
I would just like to present my case here, since I am a December 2018 AOR too :).
Here is my timeline.
FSW
ITA: 28 Oct 2018
AOR: 27 Dec 2018
MEP: 8 Feb 2019.
IP1:8 Feb 2019.
Current info on Profile:
Estimated remaining processing time: 44 Day(s)
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Note: IRCC sent a message on Feb 8 on day of MEP, first requesting a police certificate, then on the same day my profile showed "Your Action Required". I was confused at first, as I had submitted the PCC while submitting my application post ITA, so I asked them to clarify it by sending a message on the web form, the next day they sent me another email acknowledging that it was their error, but the status on the profile still showed "Your Action Required" I decided to merge the PCC of me and my wife in a PDF file and uploaded the previously submitted PCC after which the profile showed "Submitted". I sent them an email about submitting a replacement but they sent me the same message, i.e the previously sent error acknowledgment letter.

Now, after reading through many threads in this forum, it seems that most of the applicants tend to receive the Biometrics request on the same day of the MEP date or at later dates. In my case, however, I have not received any biometrics request yet. Its been almost 3 months since MEP date. Is this the reason why the profile is not showing any progress? Is it normal? or shall I send an email via web form to IRCC regarding this matter? I am patient about the whole process, as it has not passed the standard 6 months point yet.

I am just curious about the thoughts of our fellow applicants on this forum.
I have neither called IRCC nor requested for any GCMS notes yet.
Your feedback will be greatly appreciated!
PS: I have travelled to 11 countries prior to submitting my ITA over a period of last 7 years but have only lived over 6 months or more in 2 countries only for which I have provided my multiple PCC.

Cheers AJ
Hi - Since you submitted your application on 27th of December, you need to check on IRCC website if you were required to provide biometrics. Someone may guide you here if you can share your nationality and country of residence.

For example nationals of India who were residing in India were not required to provide biometrics if they submitted their application before 30th December.

All the best to you!