14-12-2018
File Transfer...
07.02.2019 file sent to LVO
Med's Done....
24-01-2019
Passport Req..
29 May 2019
Hi All,
I just wanted to express my thoughts on the process. I do feel quite frustrated, and I'm shocked at how mis-managed the process is.

Sometimes I think that the only reason developed countries are developed and developing countries like India have a much harder time is because developed countries have a much smaller population to take care of.

At the very least, they could have provided clear communication about the status. Many of us (me included) have received nothing since Jan.

It surely wouldn't have killed them to give 1 update once a month.

Anyway, if I've offended anyone, I'm sorry for that. Peace.

- Frustrated applicant
HI. I do understand how u feel as I do feel same. Everyday checking email and cic account with no updates at all. AOR December 14 reached 5months mark today Let's try remain calm and hope things move this month. No news is good news

Reactions: dhruvinho

amitaquarius

Mar 16, 2019
HI. I do understand how u feel as I do feel same. Everyday checking email and cic account with no updates at all. AOR December 14 reached 5months mark today Let's try remain calm and hope things move this month. No news is good news
Same AOR December 14, 2018 and the wait continues. 32 days remaining no sign of my file being picked for processing.

Mk786

Star Member
Sep 12, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-12-2018
File Transfer...
07.02.2019 file sent to LVO
Med's Done....
24-01-2019
Passport Req..
29 May 2019
Same AOR December 14, 2018 and the wait continues. 32 days remaining no sign of my file being picked for processing.
Did u phone to inquire where is ur file? My file is at LVO since 7th Feb n still in queue to be reviewed..

amitaquarius

Mar 16, 2019
Did u phone to inquire where is ur file? My file is at LVO since 7th Feb n still in queue to be reviewed..
I did. My file is with OTTAWA CPC. The agent said that processing time can extend till Sept 2019 and we need to call them post Sept 2019. Nothing has started as of now. Still on IP1.

Reactions: Mk786

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
It means the spOoOoky spirits have visited you. It's a ghost update. There's a link in my signature if you need an explanation of terms.

Hi Guy. My current status on CIC website usually shows "Submitted". Today it changed to "Application/Profile updated". I clicked into it, there is nothing new, and the status going back to "Submitted". What does that mean?. There is no email as well.

shah009

Feb 4, 2019
Are you seeing that you have sufficient experience to meet the MEC (minimum entry criteria) for your stream from some other part of your notes (because it says your CEC/Canada work experience has been calculated to be 6 months)? If you meet your MEC without the need to include your time with Company1, then why did you? Alternative forms of evidence (such as colleague or client testimonials, pay stubs, etc.) will attract extra attention and secondary reviews, and therefore the 'review required'?
Yes, It says that I Have 6 months form company 2 and 12 months from company3. I know it was my mistake. should I add a colleague notes? I don't have a pay stub.

HarisJ

Star Member
Mar 6, 2019
Hi Guy. My current status on CIC website usually shows "Submitted". Today it changed to "Application/Profile updated". I clicked into it, there is nothing new, and the status going back to "Submitted". What does that mean?. There is no email as well.
What about any addition in the ‘’essage Bout your application’ area? Is there an additionL line after biometrics for this ghost update?

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
There is a whole grey area in terms of what you can provide in lieu of your work reference letter. There are so many ideas: pictures of you at work, being mentioned in company publications, staff photographs, letters attesting to your employment from clients and/or colleagues, pay stubs, bank statements, income tax statements, and the list goes on. I hope you find a way out.

Yes, It says that I Have 6 months form company 2 and 12 months from company3. I know it was my mistake. should I add a colleague notes? I don't have a pay stub.

Reactions: mumbaikar88

Pura Vida

Oct 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Schedule A
Nomination.....
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
25-12-2018
Med's Done....
13-02-2019
Passport Req..
November 18th 2019
To all, please remember to update your signature in the forum (go to profile page, select signature then fill in with details) with AOR date, nationality, residence country, MEP date... so everyone would understand the timeline or a link to your myimmitracker. All the best!

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
Ghost update. If you're a December AOR, by this point, that ghost update might mean you'll receive PPR in a few days. You can call IRCC (see my signature for instructions) to find out for sure if the application is approved. IRCC is open for 1.75 more hours. Call now and speak to an agent.

Mubin.panjwani

Nov 15, 2017
Ghost update. If you're a December AOR, by this point, that ghost update might mean you'll receive PPR in a few days. You can call IRCC (see my signature for instructions) to find out for sure if the application is approved. IRCC is open for 1.75 more hours. Call now and speak to an agent.
Are the ghost updates still coming in or will they happen after next ITA draw date on Wed?