+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

Gagan Bhatia

Dec 23, 2016
I have a question for whomsoever gone through process of interview by CIC for COPR. Will they take my passport and send it afterwards, or they will stamp it and return than and there itself

Reactions: nirmalramaraj

Canada_Diaries

Star Member
Mar 26, 2019
Doc's Request.
30-01-2018
AOR Received.
18-12-2018
IELTS Request
30-01-2019
I HAVE BEEN SILENT READER ALL THESE SIX MONTHS-- THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE UPDATES. IT REALLY HELPS
FINALLY I GOT THE PPR .
CEC CANDIDATE
VISA OFFICE VANCOUVER
PPR: 10/05/19 | Ghost Update: 22/04/19 | MEP: 25/01/19 | AOR: 21/12/18 | ITA: 12/12/18
CRS: 458 | Cit/Res: INDIAN
Congrats!!! Do you know your CIO/CPC and any ADR's?

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
Cool! Well, I hope I'm invited! I love a good wedding. Happy to catch a flight if you pick up the hotel. Thanks, @vinay16!

Nope. I'm still enjoying my freedom..;)

Jokes apart, expiry date of CoPR is 30 November 2019 and from the all information which I gathered from comments from experts on 2-3 threads, I learnt that if I get married before landing, I can return this CoPR and add spouse in existing file and wait for new CoPR which is completely fine ..! Time for that would be approx 4-5 months which is fair enough..!

Rj singh

May 13, 2019
AOR-5 DECEMBER
MEP-26 JANUARY
ORDERED GCMS NOTES IN WHICH MY CRIMINALITY IS VERIFIED, EDUCATION IS ALSO VERFIED BUT MY CIC ACCOUNT IS SHOWING
ELIGIBILITY-WE ARE REVIEWING YOUR ELIGIBILIT
MEDICAL- PASSED
BACKGROUND- INPROCESS WE WILL INFORM WHEN WE WILL START YOUR BACKGROUND CHECK
NOW IN GCMS MY CRIMINALITY IS VERIFIED BUT MY CIC ACCOUNT IS SHOWING NOTING

magee115

Apr 16, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Hi all,
Aor Dec 10
MEP sometime in mid Jan
Cec inland
No update after that

Updat after call with ircc two weeks back
Eligibility under review
Criminality in progress
Security not started

I have an L1B visa rejection and an unaswered query on H1B . I mentioned it in the column which asks for visa denials but didn't give a detailed explanation in LOE. Does this effect time of processing?

I already gave this info when my wp for Canada was being processed. So they already might be having all my details. Is a cse advisable about this data in this stage.
Hi Mallika, it seems like we both are in the same page. I have submitted my application on 6th of December(AOR) and got my first update on 18th January for medicals. Then it has moved to ip2 on first week of February. No updates ever since. I called IRCC a couple of weeks before to get insight into my application, they said Eligibility: Recommended pass; Criminality: Passed; Security: Not started yet; I had my New Zealand student visa rejection in 2014. I had mentioned about that when I applied for my Post graduate work permit. Some people get their PPR with in a few weeks after their application moved into ip2 status. Mine is been stucked in ip2 for almost 3 months now. (Background check is still in progress). This wait game is really frustrating.

My application info:
Aor: dec 6th 2018
Stream: Cec Inland
Med passed: 18th Jan
Ip2: 6th Feb

Mallika S

Oct 19, 2018
Hi Mallika, it seems like we both are in the same page. I have submitted my application on 6th of December(AOR) and got my first update on 18th January for medicals. Then it has moved to ip2 on first week of February. No updates ever since. I called IRCC a couple of weeks before to get insight into my application, they said Eligibility: Recommended pass; Criminality: Passed; Security: Not started yet; I had my New Zealand student visa rejection in 2014. I had mentioned about that when I applied for my Post graduate work permit. Some people get their PPR with in a few weeks after their application moved into ip2 status. Mine is been stucked in ip2 for almost 3 months now. (Background check is still in progress). This wait game is really frustrating.

My application info:
Yeah it's really frustrating.. and i am not even sure if i have to raise a cse for the Visa denial. If they are not stressing on that point for check ,then it's like i give them an extra check point from my side.
When i first called they said security is in progress and remaining didn't start. All of a sudden eligibility and criminality in progress and security didn't start.
And my eligibility is under review forever :(:(

Gagan Bhatia

Dec 23, 2016

My application info:
don't worry. Now they have started processing, you can expect it anything soon

Reactions: magee115

dhruvinho

Star Member
May 6, 2018
Hi All,
I just wanted to express my thoughts on the process. I do feel quite frustrated, and I'm shocked at how mis-managed the process is.

Sometimes I think that the only reason developed countries are developed and developing countries like India have a much harder time is because developed countries have a much smaller population to take care of.

At the very least, they could have provided clear communication about the status. Many of us (me included) have received nothing since Jan.

It surely wouldn't have killed them to give 1 update once a month.

Anyway, if I've offended anyone, I'm sorry for that. Peace.

- Frustrated applicant

Stevan.BC2018

Sep 22, 2018
Hi Guy. My current status on CIC website usually shows "Submitted". Today it changed to "Application/Profile updated". I clicked into it, there is nothing new, and the status going back to "Submitted". What does that mean?. There is no email as well.