+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

Canadian_2_be

Feb 19, 2019
Category........
CEC
Received my PPR today!! I was kinda anticipating the mail in the morning today. because my status changed to IP2 yesterday and based
on what I've been seeing in various forum discussions I was inclined to expect it today, and
it happened. (Just saying, It could not be the case too).

My timeline is:
AOR : Dec 21, 2018
Marriage : Jan 03, 2019
1st CSE : Jan 08, 2019
2nd CSE : Feb 08, 2019
IP1 : Feb 12, 2019
MEP: March 11, 2019
IP2 : April 23, 2019
PPR : April 24, 2019
Stream : CEC
Visa office: Vancouver
Time taken: 4 months and 4 days post AOR

Since I am a resident of Canada, I had to sent my passport to Ottawa with a letter asking IRCC for instructions
for my spouse's passport submission in India. This was done as instructed by an agent at IRCC over the phone today.
I wanna thank everybody who helped and contributed selflessly to this group.

Ashwathi Mohan

Mar 4, 2019
I sent my passport last April 8 and it was sent back April 13 due to wrong photo specs. Resent it April 16, then i got an email today that it is being mailed back to me with the decision.

I actually opted for a text message notification so I can track my status.

Im from Philippines btw so Im not sure how it is done in your country.
Thanks for your reply .. got the message last night .. expecting the passports today . :)

Reactions: Jommie

RR9187

Dec 3, 2018
Playing what's the difference between Eligibility under review Vs review required for eligibility?... Plz help, kind of confused
Hello all pls what's the difference between eligibility under review Vs review required. ....Really worried... Can someone help please?
Hello all pls what's the difference between eligibility under review Vs review required. Really worried ...can someone help pls
Really! Thrice on same page :eek:

Apr 17, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa CPC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
February 28, 2019
Med's Done....
April 15, 2019
Hi. The additional background schedule A form, there is a column that says it should be signed in the presence of a Visa officer. I called my Visa office in Accra and they said they do not handle anything Express entry so they wont be able to sign. Should I just sign my part and upload the document explaining in an LOE?

Help please. I got the email on 2 days ago and I want to make sure I am sending the correct information. Thanks
I think for the schedule A form, a witness' signature is not needed unless some sort of translation was done. So you just sign only where your signature is needed

Reactions: Ghanada_

vinay16

Dec 30, 2018
Thank you for confirming.

Can anyone tell me how to track passport? - I was able to find this.

Now, it says it is on transit to the IRCC Office in NEW DELHI ,for processing. - will it be processed in New Delhi or at VO which CPC Ottawa ?

i think the copy of passport is only for people who don't need a visa .

Last edited:

PPSB15

Star Member
Feb 26, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-04-2018
Nomination.....
24-08-2018
VISA ISSUED...
26-04-2019
Hello everyone! I just received my COPR today, it only took 3 days to receive my COPR. Good luck to everyone and i hope you all receive your golden email soon :)

vinay16

Dec 30, 2018
Wow.. congratulations.

Can you please let me know where did you submit passport and which stream & what is your visa office ??

I submitted passport on 24th and today, I received message that it is at IRCC Delhi
Hello everyone! I just received my COPR today, it only took 3 days to receive my COPR. Good luck to everyone and i hope you all receive your golden email soon :)