+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

Discussion in 'Express Entry / Expression of Interest' started by kunalsingla1991, Nov 30, 2018.

1. Really! Thrice on same page :eek:

2. I think for the schedule A form, a witness' signature is not needed unless some sort of translation was done. So you just sign only where your signature is needed

Ghanada_ likes this.
  3. #5298 vinay16, Apr 26, 2019 at 12:39 AM
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2019
    Thank you for confirming.

Can anyone tell me how to track passport? - I was able to find this.

Now, it says it is on transit to the IRCC Office in NEW DELHI ,for processing. - will it be processed in New Delhi or at VO which CPC Ottawa ?

4. Thanks

5. Hello everyone! I just received my COPR today, it only took 3 days to receive my COPR. Good luck to everyone and i hope you all receive your golden email soon :)

6. Wow.. congratulations.

Can you please let me know where did you submit passport and which stream & what is your visa office ??

I submitted passport on 24th and today, I received message that it is at IRCC Delhi

7. Thank you very much for your reply.

FrictionMaster likes this.
  8. Thank you. I'm MPNP Express entry. Im indian citizen, applied from philippines. My visa office was Manila VO.

vinay16 likes this.
  9. Hi all...I have been following silently for a while and just want to congratulate everyone who has received PR so far!

I managed to call IRCC this morning and they advised that nothing has started on my application since the Medicals were passed on January 19th. I also found out that my visa office is Ottawa.

Trying to keep the faith!

10. Hi, I requested it at the end of Feb. This took 2 months.

11. Anyone with NOC 5121 here?

12. Hi Guys,
    My AOR was 12th Dec. On 27th of March I received RPRF payment request . I paid it on the same day. I thought RPRF request is done when the application is nearing completion, so was expecting the golden email in next few weeks . But it's been a month now still no email. :(
    Anyone has any idea if this is normal ?

13. Any news for today mates? The only news from my side is that the silly progress bar is now showing 60 days instead of 9 weeks

14. Congrats!

Spotted likes this.
  15. Thank you! Oh wow it took this much? But I'm happy to see only security is left for you! You almost done! ^.^

Also, do you or anyone else know if it's the case for all GSMs notes' delivery these days? Or maybe the 30 days waiting time are about working days?

I'm asking because I just crossed the month since I requested them (25 March). I really want to put my heart at ease about the eligibility check. Last time I raised a CSE (a week before requesting notes) they answered the office was reviewing it.

So if it's going to take another month I would request another set of notes as well.

What do you think dear community?

ladyday likes this.