+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

Elisa78

Jul 3, 2017
What is IMM008 form? D ppr mol didnt refer to that, hummm i just filled in my current family details since my family statuz didnt change since AOR. I included medical and police report just to avoide any request. Am not sure if that is necessary.

I live in warri, hence the reason i am submitting via courier.
mine didnt change as well.the current family details form you filled is the one on height and eye color attached to the PPR email i believe?

Sylvia09

Aug 11, 2018
AOR Received.
18-12-2018
Med's Done....
30-01-2019
Amazing work. Thank you for helping us out.

Hello all. I've created a PPR Days analysis thing that makes the scatter plots and histograms. If you hover over a point on the chart, it will show you all the info for the MyImmiTracker case. If you select a point, it will take you to the MyImmiTracker case. You can also download the charts for upload to the forum via Imgur or whatever. I decided not to add automated Imgur uploads due to potential for abuse.

Here's the site: https://wiggly-plantation.glitch.me/

Here's the code if any 2173/2174/similars want to look at it with me. Feel free to PM. https://glitch.com/edit/#!/wiggly-plantation

I'm sure it can use some CSS work, but I spent all day yesterday on it. It's functional, at least. It updates from MyImmiTracker a few times a day. I don't know nodejs at all so this was my first real project in it. However, the Glitch platform seems cool and allows for free hosting/collaboration with nodejs.

Again (due to huge screenshots), here's the site: https://wiggly-plantation.glitch.me/ and here's the code: https://glitch.com/edit/#!/wiggly-plantation

prashanfernando

Star Member
Apr 21, 2018
Ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-12-2018
AOR Received.
18-12-2018
Med's Done....
14-11-2018
Passport Req..
18-06-2019
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2019
LANDED..........
01-09-2019
56 days remaining as of now but still the average processing time of most applications seems to be in the 160 to 210 day mark. Positivism and Patience is the key!!!

vinay16

Dec 30, 2018
Can anyone please tell me if everyone needs to submit Anexure B while submitting passport along with photo and letter? I couldn't find anything regarding that in my PPR email..

ScandicGuy

Star Member
May 4, 2018
Hi Guys,

I have received "Ready for Visa" email last week, I am from Sweden which is Visa exempted country, so, I don't have to send the passport, but I have a couple of question,

1. IRCC has asked me to upload a copy of passport and Appendix A to MyCIC, but there is no option to upload the documents, so, I have raised webform and waiting for IRCC's response, it seems to be a common issue, and a lot of people have actually sent these documents by post together with Photos, probably I would do the same, anyone here has similar experience?

2. Do we need to sign Appendix A form? or just fill in the information?

3. In the instructions, it has been stated that "In your package, include a self-addressed envelope that is A4 size or larger (21cm x 30cm or 8.5” x 12”). Do not put stamps on your return envelope. Do not use a courier envelope as your return envelope." this seems to be different for different countries, for some countries, sending prepaid self envelope is must, but if I understand the instructions I received, I shall not send prepaid self-addressed envelope, but just self-addressed envelope, has anyone sent a plain self-addressed envelope and successfully received CoPR?

Thanks in advance!

Reactions: nraja002 and Sho_

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
Hi again, all. I renamed the URL since Glitch let me. Now instead of having the wiggly whatever name it's:

https://pprdays.glitch.me/

Same great taste. Half the calories.

Edit: I see in the logs people looking at Oman, Kuwait, UAE, Italy, USA, etc. I don't log anything about the visitors, so I don't know if that's where you reside, but it's cool to see people using it who aren't necessarily active in this thread (since I haven't seen a lot of people talk about most of those countries).

I'll create a thread for it once more people have had time to test it and I'm sure there aren't any massive bugs. Let me know what you think and if you have any issues.

Last edited:

ramanbhatti

Mar 16, 2018
Chandigarh
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-11-2018
AOR Received.
1-12-2018
Med's Done....
11-01-2019
Passport Req..
05-07-2019
Guys please help me understanding the notes:

"Met R75: FSW Minimum requirement
Met R76: Selection Criteria
FSW points: Appears to meet R76
Funds:appears to meet FSW points total:68 Ready to finalize RPRF Complete"

and

"Program Assistant APPLICATION #EE Number regulation: FSW I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following: Min score:442 CRS score 453 Principal applicant Application promoted: New UCI Primary Applicant Medical attached to UCI: yes Client fees: verified-------Languages----Principal Applicant English- IELTS and MET Threshold& Verified-----Education--- Primary applicant ECA report Verified on issuing agency website;foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Master's degree Foriegn credential provided---POLICE CERTIFICATE----Promary applicant India police certificate : provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: pass Criminality-----AGE------Applicants age reviewed and No change from ITA to e-AOR."
@derkdsou hey can you help me understand these notes?

ozaN

Nov 29, 2018
Hey guys, is it possible to transfer money from accompanying spouse account to applicant account after AOR? Do we need to inform cic about this transaction?