+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

Ghanada_

Mar 28, 2019
I think my initial question was misunderstood lol. So basically I got married after biometrics. She is an american resident. I am looking to divorce her next year. It was a marriage of convenience. Her dad had the marriage certificate since I travelled and refused to hand it over until recently. Do I need to inform IRCC and add to my wait time or just ignore and keep in waiting? Thanks
She will not accompany me to Canada just by the way

ramanbhatti

Mar 16, 2018
Chandigarh
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-11-2018
AOR Received.
1-12-2018
Med's Done....
11-01-2019
Passport Req..
05-07-2019
41 days remaining....with criminality and security pending....I am being positive here...

OVIE

Star Member
May 4, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
28-12-2018
IELTS Request
21-04-2018
So something similar happened to me. I went on a honeymoon with my first wife, managed to lose her in the Maldives somehow - inter-island flights are a doozy! - and then came back home without the wife so I was like, huh, I needs another wife, I wants another wife, so I gets another wife. After I got married for a second time I wasn't going to tell IRCC, of course, because it's none of their biznass! Like, why they need to know?

But then my second one found out about my first one and they ganged up on me so I went Gangnam on them, by which I mean I went to the heart and Seoul of the problem where I met my real Seoul-mate, my third wife. I kind of had to tell IRCC about the Seoul-mate otherwise Kim Jong-un might've served me up as Kim Chi.

Anyway, HUGE TANGENT: Do you think that good-looking people get their PPRs faster? If this were true, I would have had my PPR on Day 1. So, maybe they ignore the outliers - because I'm a 10/10 :rolleyes: - and only seem to take people that are moderate to good looking (so, like, in the 6.5/10 to 9/10 range), and the rest of the people just have to wait it out?

@cansha
Man you’re good...for a moment I thought I was reading an extract from a book.

ramanbhatti

Mar 16, 2018
Chandigarh
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-11-2018
AOR Received.
1-12-2018
Med's Done....
11-01-2019
Passport Req..
05-07-2019
45 days left and when I last called a month ago nothing was in progress in terms of security, criminality, etc.
Are you from India? Well, two of my friends one from September AOR and another is OCT aor...they both didn't get ppr yet...my consultant also told me that new timeline is 7-8 months now as per the current trend....I am staying positive though...

Reactions: ladyday

Antopunto

Mar 19, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-12-2018
Med's Done....
8-02-2019
Passport Req..
25-04-2019
What does status Not Applicable mean for review of additional documents after submitting the adr ? If someone could please tell. Also i got this update on Friday when it was a Good Friday holiday.

Eugene12

Nov 15, 2018
Hello,
AOR from 30 dec 2018, med passed 12 feb, Russia.
Eligibility in progress, Background check not started (from application page).

On 17 Apr I received a letter from CIC with
"Case Status:
In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following document:
UCI: ...... – My wife
The enclosed Details of Government Employment form

She has held a government position for 4 years which I mentioned in her personal history (not in work history because work was in Russia)."

I searched at this forum and on the Internet, unfortunately, I didn't find any useful information.
So I fill this form and upload through my account as this letter asked.
Also, the letter said that if there were difficulties in loading documents, sent a letter by email to ... Ottawa@cic.gc.ca.
- Does this mean that my application in office in Ottawa, or is it some kind of common address?
In my account, I uploaded a form and LOE where I said that I could not load the employment record book (to confirm her career, it is in 44 pages) due to 4 MB limit.
- I didn't receive an AOR a letter, will they send it to me? (I checked that the status in EE account has changed from "action required" to "submitted".
In order to feel safer, I sent a letter by email to address ... Ottawa@cic.gc.ca. with attached form, LOE and employment record book.
From this address ... Ottawa@cic.gc.ca. I received a message:
"This is an automatic response to acknowledge your receipt of your email. Please DO NOT send reply to this email."
Does this mean the letter has reached them? It's about 10 mb.
Also, I tried to send it via CSE but there is a 3.6 MB limit...
Any help will be appreciated!

Datovid

Jul 8, 2018
Hello,
AOR from 30 dec 2018, med passed 12 feb, Russia.
Eligibility in progress, Background check not started (from application page).

On 17 Apr I received a letter from CIC with
"Case Status:
In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following document:
UCI: ...... – My wife
The enclosed Details of Government Employment form

She has held a government position for 4 years which I mentioned in her personal history (not in work history because work was in Russia)."

I searched at this forum and on the Internet, unfortunately, I didn't find any useful information.
So I fill this form and upload through my account as this letter asked.
Also, the letter said that if there were difficulties in loading documents, sent a letter by email to ... Ottawa@cic.gc.ca.
- Does this mean that my application in office in Ottawa, or is it some kind of common address?
In my account, I uploaded a form and LOE where I said that I could not load the employment record book (to confirm her career, it is in 44 pages) due to 4 MB limit.
- I didn't receive an AOR a letter, will they send it to me? (I checked that the status in EE account has changed from "action required" to "submitted".
In order to feel safer, I sent a letter by email to address ... Ottawa@cic.gc.ca. with attached form, LOE and employment record book.
From this address ... Ottawa@cic.gc.ca. I received a message:
"This is an automatic response to acknowledge your receipt of your email. Please DO NOT send reply to this email."
Does this mean the letter has reached them? It's about 10 mb.
Also, I tried to send it via CSE but there is a 3.6 MB limit...
Any help will be appreciated!
What's the status of additional document from your cic portal?