+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

madscientist11

Star Member
Feb 15, 2019

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
So something similar happened to me. I went on a honeymoon with my first wife, managed to lose her in the Maldives somehow - inter-island flights are a doozy! - and then came back home without the wife so I was like, huh, I needs another wife, I wants another wife, so I gets another wife. After I got married for a second time I wasn't going to tell IRCC, of course, because it's none of their biznass! Like, why they need to know?

But then my second one found out about my first one and they ganged up on me so I went Gangnam on them, by which I mean I went to the heart and Seoul of the problem where I met my real Seoul-mate, my third wife. I kind of had to tell IRCC about the Seoul-mate otherwise Kim Jong-un might've served me up as Kim Chi.

Anyway, HUGE TANGENT: Do you think that good-looking people get their PPRs faster? If this were true, I would have had my PPR on Day 1. So, maybe they ignore the outliers - because I'm a 10/10 :rolleyes: - and only seem to take people that are moderate to good looking (so, like, in the 6.5/10 to 9/10 range), and the rest of the people just have to wait it out?

@cansha

Quick question please... So for example if you get married in February and for some reason you don't get your certificate. You travel for honeymoon and work and come back this month to go for your marriage certificate. Your wife is an

Last edited:

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
So something similar happened to me. I went on a honeymoon with my first wife, managed to lose her in the Maldives somehow - inter-island flights are a doozy! - and then came back home without the wife so I was like, huh, I needs another wife, I wants another wife, so I gets another wife. After I got married for a second time I wasn't going to tell IRCC, of course, because it's none of their biznass! Like, why they need to know?
I'm afraid if your second wife isn't on your application, you'll need to add her if that happened after AOR and before landing. Also, polygamy might be illegal under the Canadian Criminal Code, and this could cause you to become inadmissible. I suggest divorcing your first wife.

But then my second one found out about my first one and they ganged up on me so I went Gangnam on them, by which I mean I went to the heart and Seoul of the problem where I met my real Seoul-mate, my third wife. I kind of had to tell IRCC about the Seoul-mate otherwise Kim Jong-un might've served me up as Kim Chi.
See advice above about the third wife. You may now need two divorces to be admissible and you will need to add your third wife to your application. If you already added your second wife, raise a CSE to let them know to replace her with the third one. You will have have the Korean wife do medicals at an approved panel physician ASAP.

Anyway, HUGE TANGENT: Do you think that good-looking people get their PPRs faster? If this were true, I would have had my PPR on Day 1. So, maybe they ignore the outliers - because I'm a 10/10 :rolleyes: - and only seem to take people that are moderate to good looking (so, like, in the 6.5/10 to 9/10 range), and the rest of the people just have to wait it out?
I'm not sure. I'm only about a 2.0/10, and I got my PPR already. @northern sunshine got hers pretty much immediately, so perhaps she's a 10 if that's true. I think, unfortunately, this might be buried in the immigration law and only @legalfalcon can help us with this one.

GenDent

Feb 6, 2019
I'm afraid if your second wife isn't on your application, you'll need to add her if that happened after AOR and before landing. Also, polygamy might be illegal under the Canadian Criminal Code, and this could cause you to become inadmissible. I suggest divorcing your first wife.

See advice above about the third wife. You may now need two divorces to be admissible and you will need to add your third wife to your application. If you already added your second wife, raise a CSE to let them know to replace her with the third one. You will have have the Korean wife do medicals at an approved panel physician ASAP.

I'm not sure. I'm only about a 2.0/10, and I got my PPR already. @northern sunshine got hers pretty much immediately, so perhaps she's a 10 if that's true. I think, unfortunately, this might be buried in the immigration law and only @legalfalcon can help us with this one.
Man whoever said this forum was negative and slow.
The most entertaining thing i have read while being frustrated.
@derkdsou @USProgrammer take a bow boys!!
Lets give this a title - the 10/10 Polygamer (wow i just created a new word) this is going to urban dictionary....

Last edited:

northern sunshine

Mar 22, 2017
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-06-2018
AOR Received.
12-06-2018
Med's Done....
02-06-2018
Passport Req..
26-07-2018
LANDED..........
23-02-2019
No no no, appearances are only half of the equation. The other half is how "Canadian" you seem to be. You think your background check is about your criminal history? Wrong. The whole time they're looking at your social media profiles, local newspaper articles, and your childhood photo albums to see if they think you should be let in to Canada.

You know when you get random friend or follow requests? That's them. IRCC is watching. They know what you did last summer.

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
No no no, appearances are only half of the equation. The other half is how "Canadian" you seem to be. You think your background check is about your criminal history? Wrong. The whole time they're looking at your social media profiles, local newspaper articles, and your childhood photo albums to see if they think you should be let in to Canada.

You know when you get random friend or follow requests? That's them. IRCC is watching. They know what you did last summer.
Oh that explains why I got mine before @derkdsou. I have been in Canada before and I took a lot of photos in Vancouver. I also wear my Vancouver shirt a lot. Additionally, when I was a child, I cheered for the Toronto Blue Jays over the American team in the World Series because I like/liked the color blue.

Thanks for the clarification.

ChandruPJ86

Apr 20, 2019
Hi,

FSW-O from India

AOR - 12th Dec
MEP - 24th Jan

Nothing since then. The estimated process completion time has changed from months to weeks to days now.

Should I be worried? Waiting is frustrating.

Last edited:

Mk786

Star Member
Sep 12, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-12-2018
File Transfer...
07.02.2019 file sent to LVO
Med's Done....
24-01-2019
Passport Req..
29 May 2019
Hi,

AOR - 12th Dec
MEP - 24th Jan

Nothing since then. The estimated process completion time has changed from months to weeks to days now.

Should I be worried? Waiting is frustrating.
That's standard bro. Mine too changed to days.. 55 days today. The wait is killing me too

Reactions: ChandruPJ86

Stevepc1234

Sep 22, 2018
I hope this helps a few people out in the wait. I, myself just passed 130 days since AOR.

I had a look at the median post AOR days from the most relevant months (ie since PPRs really started slowing down). In essence the majority of people who get their PPR for FSW-O seem to have a median of 160 days. This seems to be the norm. As far as medians go there, of course can be longer waits,, with the next 'batch' being the early 190s-215 days.

What I'm saying is, we should just be patient if we are less than 160 days. From 160 days be expectant but prepared for another 50-60 day wait. In fact, those getting PPR less than 120 days for example make up around 5% of the distribution, I would almost put them as outliers.

Golden rule for now, 160 days with an average maximum of around 215 days.

Daddytj

Star Member
Feb 24, 2019
Doc's Request.
26-12-2018
AOR Received.
26-12-2018
I and myfamily took our passport photos with a private photographer after printing the instructions that come in the mail and handing same to the photographer to follow.

Passport photo, international passport, medical report, police report, consent form, ppr kil printouts couriered to VFS office here in Nigeria for forwarding to ghana where we have th closest canada embassy.

Fingers crossed hopefully there will be no problems with passport photographs...

Reactions: OVIE

mumbaikar88

Feb 2, 2019

@cansha
Lol bro!!! Too good!!

Reactions: derkdsou

Elisa78

Jul 3, 2017
I and myfamily took our passport photos with a private photographer after printing the instructions that come in the mail and handing same to the photographer to follow.

Passport photo, international passport, medical report, police report, consent form, ppr kil printouts couriered to VFS office here in Nigeria for forwarding to ghana where we have th closest canada embassy.

Fingers crossed hopefully there will be no problems with passport photographs...
Did you include IMM008 and Additional Family forms?

why did you have to include medical and police reports again? I intend submitting physically at VFS office in Lagos on tuesday.

Reactions: OVIE

Ghanada_

Mar 28, 2019
I think my initial question was misunderstood lol. So basically I got married after biometrics. She is an american resident. I am looking to divorce her next year. It was a marriage of convenience. Her dad had the marriage certificate since I travelled and refused to hand it over until recently. Do I need to inform IRCC and add to my wait time or just ignore and keep in waiting? Thanks