Case Processing Centre CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
Med's Done....
01-03-2019
Passport Req..
26-09-2019
Hi guys , joined this forum about a week or so ago after the nerves got the best of me.I've literally read every post and it has helped me through the nerves and anxiety to be patient and positive.I figured i owed it to everyone to advise you that i just received my PPR this morning. Im from Zimbabwe and AOR 28 December 2018, rest of the details in my signature. Thank you guys and stay positive .
Congratulations! All the best in Canada! You'll be watching what the crocodile does from a distance.

Reactions: RookyZim

arslan1990

Mar 12, 2019
Please share photos of the R10 and A11.2 sections after hiding sennsitive informations.
This is odd that your R10 is review required yet your file went through A11.2
R10 officer said review required on client information.

I dont know what is this relate to.

But A11.2 case analyst said recommended pass.

vbedi

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
Hey there,
I have a question about driving license. I lived in the US from 2015-2017 and have a Driving license from Chicago and later moved to India and applied for PR from India. So my question is can I show my US driving license which was issued in 2016 to apply directly for G license in Canada. I don't want to use my Indian DL because my name is wrongly spelled in it.
if your US license is still valid/active, you'll be able to do a even exchange but if it's not valid/active i.e has expired , you cannot do an exchange. If you have your Driver abstract from DMV they might consider that as your driving history. Overall you need to show 3 years of driving history to get full G, you can show that by combining the US and Indian license extracts .

Yesh Sondhi

Star Member
Apr 16, 2019
Just got my GCMS notes..
Dec 1 aor
Medical passes
Eligibility r10 check recommended pass
Criminality not started
Security not started
File transferred from CPC Ottawa to CIO due to workload distribution

Any idea how long it will take ? I am expecting something in Mid May...
Really disappointed tho...[/QUOTE

My case is exactly the same with same dates.

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
OMG I have to run an errand today and I changed the delivery to "Hold at FedEx Location" and it added a freakin' day. Now I have to wait until tomorrow.

sangpll2009

Star Member
Jun 16, 2018
When raising a CSE to enquire about the status of our file, do they tell us specifically the status of each criteria? As in, the status of Eligibility, Criminality, Security, etc? or do they just give us a generic status?

Reactions: SithLord

Pura Vida

Oct 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Schedule A
Nomination.....
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
25-12-2018
Med's Done....
13-02-2019
Passport Req..
November 18th 2019
When raising a CSE to enquire about the status of our file, do they tell us specifically the status of each criteria? As in, the status of Eligibility, Criminality, Security, etc? or do they just give us a generic status?
As per my last commm, they just mentioned "in progress" and the name of the VO. So I ordered GCMS to have a better idea on the file.

PRI2019@

Star Member
Feb 11, 2019
I'm trying from past two days to call cic agent through google hangout but unfortunately d call isn't connecting even once ... is der any other way to speak to cic agent??? Kindly help

rob-immigrationstory

Star Member
Dec 27, 2018
Received GCMS notes from day 105. Passed R10 back on Jan 20. No progress since besides moving my file to Edmonton

Eligibility: Not started
Criminality: Not started
Security: Not started

Reactions: ladyday

Antopunto

Mar 19, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-12-2018
Med's Done....
8-02-2019
Passport Req..
25-04-2019
  1. Hi..please can someone tell what does it mean when status of review of additional documents changes to not applicable after submitting ADR..
    Thank you

Edit Report

vivek20061988

Dec 7, 2018
sorry if I made you nervous my friend.... I have a doubt .... Can you please help me in that... My wife's passport will expire in August 2019...
1. Can I ask her to apply for new one before ppr and we can send both new and old to vfs post por
2. Or we have to stick with old one and apply for new one after reaching canada...

Please help with your valuable answer

@legalfalcon @USProgrammer

Ghanada_

Mar 28, 2019
I understand and it has always been haunting me. I just got word that the issue which even went to the high court in Ghana has now been resolved as it involved a lot of workers getting laid off that is why no one initially wanted to give me the reference letter... problem now is my supervisor is willing to give me a letter that is stamped and signed but it wont be on a letterhead. If I want the letterhead then the GM needs to sign and we all know where GM of multinational companies are, always not around. Will just a letter, stamped with a company ink and signed be ok? Can I use the webform to update the document, I saw something like that.
You are rolling the dice. I got denied the first time without any attempt by the VO to get more info. And this was a top company in Canada. Some people get furtherance letters or a second chance.

That being said, have you provided a letter of explanation or can get a coworker at your level to confirm on paper?