Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu-Dhabi
Nomination.....
12/12/2018
AOR Received.
17/12/2018
Hey everyone, has anyone got London Visa Office?
I called last week and was told my file had been transferred to London VO 28th March.

Would love to connect. The lady just said everything was "in progress" but could not tell me any more.
Waiting for GMCS notes now
You might want to check the thread "Applicants from Europe and USA" (hope you can see the link below) , there are some London Visa Office there. https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/applicants-from-europe-and-usa.610045/page-23#post-7752533

Reactions: Sundeep8220

azharuddin

Feb 5, 2017
Hi All,
I did my engineering in "Electrical and Electronics Engineering". My canada immigration AOR date is 1st Dec, 2018.

Yesterday I got a request for "additional documents required" from CIC. They need information on SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION REQUEST FOR STUDENTS. I am not a student.I am not sure what to respond on the following questions.
Please help me as I only have 6 more days to respond to these queries.

2- Proposed, current or past thesis.
We never had to create any thesis, should it be NA ?

3- Intended, current or past supervisor(s).
There were many professors who taught me during engineering? What should I write here ?

4- Supervisor(s) for previous studies
There were many professors who taught me during engineering? What should I write here ?

5- List of publication(s) and research papers
No publications or research papers were created by me. Should it be NONE ?

6- Source(s) of funding for studies.
Education Loan from "State Bank of India" bank.
Since I got a job after my engineering, I paid the entire load in easy monthly installments and the entire loan was repaid by April 2010.

7- Upon return to your country, what employment plans do you have in place? At which company or
organisation and in what field of work?

What should I write here ?

Name of company : Are they asking my current company ?
Duties: Are they asking my current duties ?
Name of supervisor(s) : Are they asking name of my current Supervisors ?

Garima2703

Star Member
Jan 4, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2018
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Reading at posts of people getting PPRs makes me more impatient :p
When will my time come ???
Any one from DEc 1 AOR FSW-O Indian Citizen +Resident got their PPR ?

Reactions: ramanbhatti

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
And the countries for which PCCs have been provided! If that's too granular then at least the number of PCCs.

As @USProgrammer pointed out, I have reported just a little over 100 foreign trips and have been worried about my extensive travel history right from the start. I'm somewhere in the no-man's-land between an IP1 and IP2 right now.

Sorry, can't chip in for the above, not into coding yet. :) . But I feel MyImmiTracker should have another column variable on the number of travels. I do feel, lesser the travel quicker is the PPR. My strong hunch.

Last edited:
Reactions: mumbaikar88

Pura Vida

Oct 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Schedule A
Nomination.....
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
25-12-2018
Med's Done....
13-02-2019
Passport Req..
November 18th 2019
And the countries for which PCCs have been provided! If that's too granular then at least the number of PCCs.

As @USProgrammer pointed out, I have reported just a little over 100 foreign trips and have been worried about my extensive travel history right from the start. I'm somewhere in the no-man's-land between an IP1 and IP2 right now.
It is good to know that I am not the only one with more than 100 trips abroad. I mentioned 120 trips before ITA with 5 PCCs (each for me and my wife) for some of the visited countries. I hope Ircc will treat this without delays. In my GCMS notes it is showing security not yet started in the March 15th ( received the notes last week) I have a question: in case of screening (i hope not) at what time it could start? (Can they start is after 3 months of AOR?)

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Phone (from within Canada): 1 888 242 2100
Phone (from outside of Canada [block caller ID]): 1 613 944 4000

I asked them to tell me specifically the lines I put there (visa office, medical, criminality, security, eligibility) as they have them in their system. Otherwise, they talk in general terms like "background check" like the EE portal does. "Background" = security+criminality, but if you ask specifically, they will tell you.

If you dial the 613 # outside of Canada, you can use these options (wait until it's ready to accept an option): 1 1 1. Then you'll get transferred to IRCC (the same as the 888 # inside Canada and you'll hear a male voice). Then you can use options 2 1 1 0 to get to an operator "fast" (it's the family sponsorship information menu tree but it goes to the same phone operators).

If you follow the tree normally to get info about your application, you'll have to enter your application number, date of birth, and listen to a long read-out of its status before you get to get in a phone queue, and 2/3 the time it will just say "we're too busy. call back later" instead of putting you in a queue.
It is so weird going through te family sponsorship tree. I tried this:

Called 1 613 944 4000 via google hangout
Dialed 1, then 1, then again 1.
Call was transfered.
Dialed 2, 1, then again 1, and finally 0.

Sadly the call center is closed.

Does anybody know what time they open?

Reactions: Daddytj

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
7 am to 7 pm Ottawa time. They're open now. :)

It is so weird going through te family sponsorship tree. I tried this:

Called 1 613 944 4000 via google hangout
Dialed 1, then 1, then again 1.
Call was transfered.
Dialed 2, 1, then again 1, and finally 0.

Sadly the call center is closed.

Does anybody know what time they open?

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
No, but the simpler your employment reference letter(s) the better. That's a significant portion of the eligibility review.

Hey everyone, do you think there is a correlation between in demand noc code and low processing time...?

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
I'm willing to take a crack at it if knowledge of html, C++ and basic JS helps in anyway.

Would any 2174 / 2173 like to work with me on a project to import/visualize MyImmiTracker data doing scatter charts (and possibly histograms if I get that far) by country? NodeJS on Glitch as the free platform. Just wondering if there are any in this AOR thread. If not, I'll probably just do it on my own anyway. I plan to try to do the bulk and thought having someone else collab to improve it might be nice.

I don't do Node or JS primarily so I'm pretty noob in it, other than just knowing C-type syntax and intermediate skill with JS on the frontend. I'm sure I can kludge my way through it.

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
Hello, kindred spirit! Welcome to the dubious honor of belonging to the extensive travel group! ;)
I used to think, well, surely IRCC officers don't have the time to sit down with my passports and actually corroborate each of my trips against entry-exit stamps, but maybe they do just that. I know that IRCC aims to complete security within the 180-day processing estimate, and in order for that to happen I believe it is something that is always being processed behind the scenes (at least since R10 and being upgraded to a UCI number) regardless of whether the call center or GCMS notes show that security is "in progress".

It is good to know that I am not the only one with more than 100 trips abroad. I mentioned 120 trips before ITA with 5 PCCs (each for me and my wife) for some of the visited countries. I hope Ircc will treat this without delays. In my GCMS notes it is showing security not yet started in the March 15th ( received the notes last week) I have a question: in case of screening (i hope not) at what time it could start? (Can they start is after 3 months of AOR?)