Interview........
04-06-2019
Passport Req..
Landing Email 17-05-2019
LANDED..........
04-06-2019

Sundeep8220

Mar 17, 2019
Hey everyone, has anyone got London Visa Office?
I called last week and was told my file had been transferred to London VO 28th March.

Would love to connect. The lady just said everything was "in progress" but could not tell me any more.
Waiting for GMCS notes now

blessed99

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
Hey everyone, has anyone got London Visa Office?
I called last week and was told my file had been transferred to London VO 28th March.

Would love to connect. The lady just said everything was "in progress" but could not tell me any more.
Waiting for GMCS notes now
Are you a UK resident?

Reactions: Daddytj

ramimedhat

May 26, 2018
Am I the only one that his file hasn't really been worked on yet? :(

Eligibility: Under Review
Background Check: Not Started
Criminality: Not Started

Dec 25 AOR
VO: Ottawa
Nationality: Egyptian

Last edited:
Reactions: Daddytj

Daddytj

Star Member
Feb 24, 2019
Doc's Request.
26-12-2018
AOR Received.
26-12-2018
Hello guys....

Below cse mail from ircc today

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that we will communicate with you once a decision is taken.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sounds like an auto reply to me tho

Dear ircc.....winter is coming!!!!!!!! I dont wana become a white Walker!!!!!! Send me PPR mail asap:(

RR9187

Dec 3, 2018
Am I the only one that his file hasn't really been touched yet? :(

Eligibility: Under Review
Background Check: Not Started
Criminality: Not Started

Dec 25 AOR
VO: Ottawa
Nationality: Egyptian
Something whispers in my ear and says..
That you are not alone
For I am here with you
Though you're far away

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
Would any 2174 / 2173 like to work with me on a project to import/visualize MyImmiTracker data doing scatter charts (and possibly histograms if I get that far) by country? NodeJS on Glitch as the free platform. Just wondering if there are any in this AOR thread. If not, I'll probably just do it on my own anyway. I plan to try to do the bulk and thought having someone else collab to improve it might be nice.

I don't do Node or JS primarily so I'm pretty noob in it, other than just knowing C-type syntax and intermediate skill with JS on the frontend. I'm sure I can kludge my way through it.

jokulpapa

May 17, 2018
Would any 2174 / 2173 like to work with me on a project to import/visualize MyImmiTracker data doing scatter charts (and possibly histograms if I get that far) by country? NodeJS on Glitch as the free platform. Just wondering if there are any in this AOR thread. If not, I'll probably just do it on my own anyway. I plan to try to do the bulk and thought having someone else collab to improve it might be nice.

I don't do Node or JS primarily so I'm pretty noob in it, other than just knowing C-type syntax and intermediate skill with JS on the frontend. I'm sure I can kludge my way through it.
Sorry, can't chip in for the above, not into coding yet. :) . But I feel MyImmiTracker should have another column variable on the number of travels. I do feel, lesser the travel quicker is the PPR. My strong hunch.

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
Sorry, can't chip in for the above, not into coding yet. :) . But I feel MyImmiTracker should have another column variable on the number of travels. I do feel, lesser the travel quicker is the PPR. My strong hunch.
I guess we'll see if @derkdsou follows his countrymen around 160 days or if he's delayed out much longer. He has an extensive travel history. You sir are now an experiment!

Reactions: derkdsou and OVIE

jokulpapa

May 17, 2018
I guess we'll see if @derkdsou follows his countrymen around 160 days or if he's delayed out much longer. He has an extensive travel history. You sir are now an experiment!
My travel history is not extensive but I have lived abroad in two different countries for more than 6 months and visited 3 more countries on business trips. and I am still stuck at IP1 my AOR is on 12 Dec.

OVIE

Star Member
May 4, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
28-12-2018
IELTS Request
21-04-2018

I volunteer. I am not 2173/2174 but I’m sure I can help.

Mr_Chang

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018

Hey I'm in, I am 0111 but I have some development experience. Do you want to use github? PM me and I'll share my handle so we can collaborate.

Reactions: derkdsou