+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

MarcioSilva

Aug 27, 2018
I forgot , there is also Recommendation: Pass Criminality
SO I guess I have Medical Pass, R10 OK, Recommendation: Pass Criminality
It seems that IP2 is ongoing (maybe next step would be Security?) I was just reading the thread from October, a couple of folks getting PPR with exactly 180 days or even a bit more (185 and so).... Really believing that we will need to keep our peace of mind until June....

Nothing to be done, rather than wait.

EduardoGomes

Mar 28, 2019
I don't thin R10 means eligibility pass, It is the first strict review of the application and the documents sent. In depth analysis of the documents would be in eligibility, but I may be wrong.

Reactions: Pura Vida

Canadavisa92

Dec 21, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront (uploaded with application)
Med's Request
Upfront (uploaded with application)
Med's Done....
08-04-2019
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
18/07/2019
VISA ISSUED...
27/07/2019
LANDED..........
21/11/2019
I don't thin R10 means eligibility pass, It is the first strict review of the application and the documents sent. In depth analysis of the documents would be in eligibility, but I may be wrong.
I think so yes, r10 is the completeness check that usually happens before or a couple of days after mep passes.

Nina91

Dec 6, 2018
Hi everyone,
First of all I would like to thank all the members sharing their experience, it helps us wait and hope :)
Anyway here is my situation :
AOR: 14th Dec
Medical and Biometry passed
Eligibility : still in process
10 days ago I got a spam on my personal e-mail, then checked my EE account and found out that the little note "Status" on the top has changed to something like (sorry it is french I am trying to translate it) : in process, get ready in case we need any documentation, check your e-mails etc..
What does it mean?
I can see that people in my case already got their PPR (wish them all the best) and I am here waiting not knowing what's wrong. I am also reluctant to the idea of calling , because I don't know what the reaction would be like "there".
Thank you in advance and good luck to everyone !

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
Hi everyone,
First of all I would like to thank all the members sharing their experience, it helps us wait and hope :)
10 days ago I got a spam on my personal e-mail, then checked my EE account and found out that the little note "Status" on the top has changed to something like (sorry it is french I am trying to translate it) : in process, get ready in case we need any documentation, check your e-mails etc..
What does it mean?
I can see that people in my case already got their PPR (wish them all the best) and I am here waiting not knowing what's wrong. I am also reluctant to the idea of calling , because I don't know what the reaction would be like "there".
This message usually shows up in most profiles after 90 days have passed from submission or meds. It means nothing, unfortunately.

nagendrab0

Star Member
Jul 29, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
@USProgrammer @legalfalcon @derkdsou
Hey All, I just received my GCMS notes, as suggested by others in the forum I went straight to the end of the document and here is what I came across (I re-typed it on word)

BC PNP - AOR Jan 06, 2019
CIO: Etobicoke

NOTES: 1
Created Date: 2019/02/13 09:57:26
Created By: SO19202
Updated Date: 2019/02/13 09:57:48
Updated By: SO19202
Restricted: No
Label: EE Eligibility
Office: CIO
Text:
REVIEW TYPE:
Program Assistant Application #: EXXXXXXXXX REGULATION: PNP I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. MIN.SCORE: 439 CRS SCORE: 970 Principal Application Promoted: Existing UCI Souse Application Promoted: Existing UCI Primary Applicant Attached to UCI: Yes Client Fees: Verified

LANGUAGES
Principal Applicant 1 - English - CELPIP, and Met Threshold & Verified

EDUCATION
Primary Applicant 1 - Unable to determine level of Canadian education; 266261312 Level of education:
Degree Canadian credential prvidied

POLICE CERTIFICATE
Primary applicant PA RCMP Screening NRT1 - India Police Certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation:
Review Required pending

Stat Question - AGE - Applicant’s age reviewed and changed from ITA to e-APR Applicant has dependents: Yes
Dependent(s) Disassociated Documents for Review - Client Information

----------------

NOTES: 4
Created Date: 2019/02/13 09:43:52
Created By: SO19202
Updated Date: 2019/02/13 09:43:52
Updated By: SO19202
Restricted: No
Label: General
Office: CIO
Text: SO19202 Disassociated “SPOUSE NAME” from Application #EXXXXXXXXX effective 02/13/2019 (Medicals passed date)
with the following reason: “Other” (Disassociated??? - Wife is a Citizen of Canada, am I now considered as a single applicant? with POF requirements changed to $12,669?)

Any help is much appreciated! :)

Got of the phone, after speaking to an agent she said the review agent still needs to verify my credentials by
contacting my university and at that time of the report the agent couldn't reach the University or someone
to verify my Canadian education credentials. About my wife being disassociated, the agent stated that she doesn't
need go through the process as she is already a Canadian citizen.

I was just told not to worry and let them do there work

Nothing has changed, no new notes were left on my application.

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
Everyone has been seeing that update - it is completely standard. If you are still curious about what is happening with your application, I suggest you call IRCC using either Hangouts Dialer or Skype (instructions in my signature) or order GCMS notes (www.getgcms.com), but it does take about 30-40 days to receive them.

Hi everyone,
What does it mean?

Reactions: mumbaikar88

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
Glad you took the initiative to call IRCC - it sounds like you have resolved all of the questions you had from your GCMS notes! For future reference, @legalfalcon is the real expert on decoding GCMS notes having seen hundreds (if not thousands) of them. If you order your notes from www.getgcms.com, it is a service run by him so he is more than happy to help people understand what certain sections mean and advise on a course of action, if and when necessary. Good luck!

If your wife is a citizen of Canada, I'm curious why you didn't go through the spousal sponsorship route. If your intention is to become a citizen, would that happen faster via a PR or spousal sponsorship?

Got of the phone, after speaking to an agent she said the review agent still needs to verify my credentials by
contacting my university and at that time of the report the agent couldn't reach the University or someone
to verify my Canadian education credentials. About my wife being disassociated, the agent stated that she doesn't
need go through the process as she is already a Canadian citizen.

I was just told not to worry and let them do there work

Nothing has changed, no new notes were left on my application.

nagendrab0

Star Member
Jul 29, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Glad you took the initiative to call the IRCC - it sounds like you have resolved all of the questions you had from your GCMS notes! For future reference, @legalfalcon is the real expect on decoding GCMS notes having seen hundreds (if not thousands) of them. If you order your notes from www.getgcms.com, it is a service run by him so he is more than happy to help people understand what certain sections mean and advice on a course of action, if and when necessary. Good luck!

If your wife is a citizen of Canada, I'm curious why you didn't go through the spousal sponsorship route. If your intention is to become a citizen, would that happen faster via a PR or spousal sponsorship?
Thank you for replying!

The only question I forgot to ask was about my
POLICE CERTIFICATE, which had (Certificate: Provided - NRT (No reportable trace) R10 OK, Recommendation: Review Required Pending

@legalfalcon was really helpful, followed his posts here and on facebook. I have ordered my GCMS using "Request under the Access to Information Act" which was free and it took 29 business days.

about applying PR under spousal sponsorship, I just didn't want to go through the process gathering documents and then do a paper snail application and then wait for 1 year o_O. PR EE / PNP EE / CEC's are the faster routes to citizenship and I can use 365 days from the time I have spent in Canada while I was a student towards my citizenship (though I can use these days under Spousal sponsorship, the sponsorship process is lengthy and time consuming).

ps: found this document somewhere on this forum which provides detailed GCMS abbreviations.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qp2u3X_F10-peLhSZnPwBNAZivuICTZIA2eyB-tOerE/edit#gid=0

Last edited:

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
Regarding the "review required" for the PCC, it is likely that they are communicating with the issuing authority to authenticate the veracity of the document. I am aware that IRCC selects certain PCCs (perhaps not all) to be authenticated by the issuing authorities (e.g. Scotland Yard, FBI, etc.). This could be a potential explanation, though I actually know nothing about these matters.

Thanks for sharing that list of GCMS abbreviations! It will definitely come in handy around here.

Thank you for replying!

The only question I forgot to ask was about my
POLICE CERTIFICATE, which had (Certificate: Provided - NRT (No reportable trace) R10 OK, Recommendation: Review Required Pending

@legalfalcon was really helpful, followed his posts here and on facebook. I have ordered my GCMS using "Request under the Access to Information Act" which was free and it took 29 business days.

about applying PR under spousal sponsorship, I just didn't want to go through the process gathering documents and then do a paper snail application and then wait for 1 year o_O. PR EE / PNP EE / CEC's are the faster routes to citizenship and I can use 365 days from the time I have spent in Canada while I was a student towards my citizenship (though I can use these days under Spousal sponsorship, the sponsorship process is lengthy and time consuming).

ps: found this document somewhere on this forum which provides detailed GCMS abbreviations.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qp2u3X_F10-peLhSZnPwBNAZivuICTZIA2eyB-tOerE/edit#gid=0

Reactions: nagendrab0

anil218

Mar 26, 2019
Account updated today..but no message.

Passports received by CPC Ottawa : 4/8/2019

Final decision : Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
For US residents who had PPR approved, how long did it take for your return tracker to activate? Mine still isn’t active.