+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

asab89

Mar 25, 2019
It seems like US residents are being slightly fast tracked, as many others have observed already. Since you are FSW Inland and already in Canada, you are still better off than a vast majority of applicants :)
Yeah I mean I don't know why is that the case US applicants being fast tracked and people who are already in Canada and working on LMIA not getting fast tracked. I think the priority should be vice versa than US over Canada :p :p Just saying.

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
Yeah I mean I don't know why is that the case US applicants being fast tracked and people who are already in Canada and working on LMIA not getting fast tracked. I think the priority should be vice versa than US over Canada :p :p Just saying.
My PPR length was basically the same as the average for Indians living in the US.

Reactions: Laumyl and Daddytj

asab89

Mar 25, 2019
My PPR length was basically the same as the average for Indians living in the US.
I get it, but I don't understand the prioritization criteria I suppose FSW Inland applicants should be prioritized ideally over outland applicants and their processing should be faster anyways because they have secured the work permit previously too passing the Canadian security and immigration checks. I fail to understand why their governemt does that.

Ayanfejossy

Feb 19, 2019
Congratulations! Could you share your timeline please, of which stream are you?

Hi Everyone,

MY AOR is Dec 22, 2018.
I received the PPR email today on March 27, 2019. And my VO is Ottawa.
But my CIC Account is still not updated and it just shows as Medical Passed. Does anyone observed the same behavior?

Also is there any WhatsApp group for Dec 2018 AOR or Ottawa VO?

Thanks in advance.

Congrats to all the PPR received applicants for December AORs !!

MarcioSilva

Aug 27, 2018
I get it, but I don't understand the prioritization criteria I suppose FSW Inland applicants should be prioritized ideally over outland applicants and their processing should be faster anyways because they have secured the work permit previously too passing the Canadian security and immigration checks. I fail to understand why their governemt does that.
Just guessing, but I guess Canada wants the Outland guys here sooner than later. We that are Inland are already working and contributing to the economy under our work permits or post graduate work permits. Maybe I'm wrong, just guessing :)

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
Have there been any cases of directly getting the PR email without any ghost updates? *Being optimistic* ^^
Even if someone says they did, you can't really prove it. Unless you have a program monitoring it like me or you're 100% sure you observed the status every time before clicking into your application, you will miss it. Once clicked, it goes right back to Submitted.

Reactions: Danielespeter

Scottish Aly

Star Member
Dec 20, 2018
Scotland UK
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Just off the phone with IRCC as I hit half way yesterday.
30mins on hold and spoke to a nice agent called Abraham.
Criminality: Passed
Eligibility & security: Not Started

Experts out there, is this normal for 3months in?

Reactions: derkdsou

Inabt

Jul 19, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Rome
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-11-2018
Med's Request
10-12-2018
Med's Done....
01/11/2018
Passport Req..
01-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-2019
LANDED..........
14-10-2019
Just off the phone with IRCC as I hit half way yesterday.
30mins on hold and spoke to a nice agent called Abraham.
Criminality: Passed
Eligibility & security: Not Started

Experts out there, is this normal for 3months in?
Yes. I have same status and I'm almost 5 months post AOR

Banna

Mar 21, 2019
I applied for a Canadian visitors visa in 2017 but I was refused. I however see they did a Background check, do you think they're going to do it all over again when they did it in 2017. Any opinions?

FedD

Nov 20, 2016
Just received an interview request for issuing CoPR in Montreal!
Inland/CEC, Aor 21Dec

I applied from Quebec and in that request they say I MUST bring "Québec selection certificate". I send them an email asking why. Have never got this paper and you not suppose to have it at all when you apply through EE as I am aware. Hope this is just leftover from the standard email blank.

I have a question for you guys. They also ask for the proof of payment of the Right of Permanent Residence Fees. Did anyone here receive any payment confirmation? Because I did not. Probably the copy of the bank statement is my only proof.

Reactions: Sho_