Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu-Dhabi
Nomination.....
12/12/2018
AOR Received.
17/12/2018
Slow news day my side.... I’m still waiting for my PPR to arrive, 23 days after approval and I’m still waiting! I was impatient before I knew but now I’m just getting more and more frustrated as the days pass.
You got me confused... you are waiting for PPR or COPR ? i thought the PPR was basically the approval? slow day in my brain ;-)

Laumyl

Star Member
Oct 6, 2018
Dubai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu-Dhabi
Nomination.....
12/12/2018
AOR Received.
17/12/2018
Since nobody else is talking, I was pretty excited about this one yesterday. Finally a recent US citizen/resident FSW-O for me to compare to. Extrapolating his dates to my AOR would give me a PPR of April 4, 2019. Here's hoping!
Hope you get this for April 4th, kind of my dream date too (well every day is really... trying to be patient but...)

Reactions: derkdsou

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
You got me confused... you are waiting for PPR or COPR ? i thought the PPR was basically the approval? slow day in my brain ;-)
They approve the case “decision made” then they issue PPR then you get COPR, but apparently PPR can take anywhere between 3 to 6 weeks after approval to be issued. Crazy to think it may take them longer to issue PPR than it did to process the case for approval. Guess it’s just another crazy example of the world of IRCC..

I’m under PNP, so I’m not sure if PPR is issued differently on PNP to other streams

preetz

Nov 13, 2015
India
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
11-12-2018
Med's Done....
22-01-2019
Did they ask you if you’ve ever been refused VISA?. If there was no such question in your application form why do you bother yourself about it. I think as long as the VISA later came after the refusal and you included your travel history I don’t think you should bother yourself about it. If they find out (which I doubt) they will ask you to provide clarification. The waiting is just making many of us overthink things.

IMO! You are fine.

Good luck.[/QUOTE]
Did they ask you if you’ve ever been refused VISA?. If there was no such question in your application form why do you bother yourself about it. I think as long as the VISA later came after the refusal and you included your travel history I don’t think you should bother yourself about it. If they find out (which I doubt) they will ask you to provide clarification. The waiting is just making many of us overthink things.

IMO! You are fine.

Good luck.[/QUOTE]
Hi,
Yes there was a question like dat. And we answered-NO.

Anyways thanks for your response. I guess I just need to patiently wait..

preetz

Nov 13, 2015
India
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
11-12-2018
Med's Done....
22-01-2019
I am still thinking about it..

You can raise case specific enquiry (CSE) to notify IRCC about the refusal.

QUOTE="preetz, post: 7622902, member: 586803"]Hi,

My AOR is dec11th, MEP - 22nd jan.
I have a query, my husband who is the main applicant for express entry had been refused a dependable visa to UK in the year 2012, feb . We have no documents for it. He was refused because the bank statement I provided was not in the required format. So i had applied again for him with the correct documents, and then he was granted his dependant visa. And entered UK by around April .

Now my question is , was it necessary to mention this refusal. We did not mention it. And getting really scared now. My agency assured me that you don’t need to mention that refusal , if you have applied again and travelled soon.

I hope I am clear in explaining my situation. Guys kindly let me know what you think about it.
[/QUOTE]

preetz

Nov 13, 2015
India
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
11-12-2018
Med's Done....
22-01-2019
Hi

My security has been cleared but my criminality is still pending. Any idea how long this takes?

Btw thank you @USProgrammer! Got through to IRCC in 15 minutes with the directions you wrote down.

I am AOR 15TH DEC
Medicals passed 22nd Jan
Bg in progress
Pakistani National
Hi,

murraymp

Jul 18, 2017
Yesterday my application was updated.

The review of additional documents section changed from
- we are reviewing the additional documents you provided
To
- not applicable

This is a real update rather than a ghost update right?
I haven’t seen this typically as part of the usual steps so I’m wondering if anyone knows if it’s a good omen for the processing of my application?

I guess this was a ghost update!

PPR received this morning at 7:35!!!

The relief I feel is indescribable!

Good luck to everyone else!

Mk786

Star Member
Sep 12, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-12-2018
File Transfer...
07.02.2019 file sent to LVO
Med's Done....
24-01-2019
Passport Req..
29 May 2019

Many Congrats all the best mate

moeykang

Oct 24, 2018
My December Friends,
Received an e-mail today
It has been approved!!

So I was getting quite frustrated with all the CEC-Inlands getting their PPR and was starting to get anxious about my status even after 3 ghost updates!! So I sent the following CSE on February 26:

Hello, I am writing to enquire about the status of my application. There was an application update on the cic website, but nothing had changed in what was available. I am specifically asking for the following: 1. Eligibility Check 2. Security Check 3. Criminality Check 4. Visa Office 5. If there is a need for any other documents Thank you for taking the time to read this email and following up.

The response I got on February 28th was:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
  • We are pleased to inform you that your permanent residence application has been approved.
  • A correspondence was sent on February 20, 2019 to advise you and your family members (if applicable) of this decision. You may be asked to send documents to finalize your application.
-----------------

Still waiting for the golden letter, but until then, I guess I'll let my anxiousness subside... Blessing to everyone and good luck!!

Oksh1995

Jan 7, 2019

Congrats !

Quick question, was wondering if your bar changed or still same the way it is?

Also, does it say online that your application is approved?

Thanks !

yuchendl

Feb 8, 2019
My December Friends,
Received an e-mail today
It has been approved!!

So I was getting quite frustrated with all the CEC-Inlands getting their PPR and was starting to get anxious about my status even after 3 ghost updates!! So I sent the following CSE on February 26:

Hello, I am writing to enquire about the status of my application. There was an application update on the cic website, but nothing had changed in what was available. I am specifically asking for the following: 1. Eligibility Check 2. Security Check 3. Criminality Check 4. Visa Office 5. If there is a need for any other documents Thank you for taking the time to read this email and following up.

• We are pleased to inform you that your permanent residence application has been approved.
  • A correspondence was sent on February 20, 2019 to advise you and your family members (if applicable) of this decision. You may be asked to send documents to finalize your application.
-----------------

Still waiting for the golden letter, but until then, I guess I'll let my anxiousness subside... Blessing to everyone and good luck!!
Congratulations! I also want to know my case status. So, could you tell me which email address am I going to send to? And, how can I verify my identification to let the agents trust me the case is mine?

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
My December Friends,
Received an e-mail today
It has been approved!!

-----------------

Congratulations @moeykang It sure is a great feeling to know you’ve been approved. We are in the same position waiting for that golden email.

Reactions: moeykang