CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
So I can call them now? I didn't quite understand your reply I'm afraid.
7am-7pm Ottawa time if that helps. Not now. I’m going to bed now.

Laumyl

Star Member
Oct 6, 2018
Dubai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu-Dhabi
Nomination.....
12/12/2018
AOR Received.
17/12/2018
I just got off the phone with IRCC (40 min hold time) since I wanted to know what was up after I moved to IP2 from IP1.

Visa Office: CIO-Sydney, NS
Medical: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Security: In Progress
Eligibility: Met
This deserves a little Haiku!!!

US Programmer
You're almost in Canada
Congratulations!

Reactions: USProgrammer

Laumyl

Star Member
Oct 6, 2018
Dubai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu-Dhabi
Nomination.....
12/12/2018
AOR Received.
17/12/2018
I'm afraid @vinay16 is right. Here's recent Indian PPRs.

When i use the analytics tool on MyImmitrackers it shows for India 103 days in Average, which is better than a lot of European countries (i assume this includes the data you show on the table), so keep the faith :)

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
i'm on 2 syllables on wednesday so i think he got it right , b

Thanks! in the meantime i got 2 more of those emails, but someone else on the forum told me they got the same mails and at the VFS centre they told him it would happen... so apparently normal... My application status on IRCC still shows "action required" even though the biometrics appear clearly on my application but another person was in the same situation and told me it was normal (though it probably means nobody is working on my file at the moment and hence the status is not updated :-( )... back to waiting ....
That was me I guess. Your status should also revert to submitted anytime now. For me it happened same time as biometrics uploaded. I saw the status as updated once and then the next time I logged in it was back to submitted. Allow a day or two before it’s concerning.

You’re planning to go to SK or already there? To me it seems a beautiful place but opportunities maybe better for us in GTA as my husband and I have primarily worked in financial sector.

Reactions: Laumyl

Raavsan

Feb 7, 2019
Hey
I have applied through an agent and he is not giving me the id and password for the application cuz he has many people applied through same Id
So does cic send a mail to the applicants email id or it only changes on the portal?
You will not be receiving any emails. The agent will. There is nothing you could do, keep bugging the agent for any updates.

Reactions: BigT

rjacob

Star Member
Dec 28, 2018
Hello folks,
Any idea what cities are good for conservation, environmental policy jobs? I know the big organisations like WWF are in Vancouver but that will be an expensive city to live in right in the beginning. Anyone else looking at opportunities in the same sector?

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hello folks,
Any idea what cities are good for conservation, environmental policy jobs? I know the big organisations like WWF are in Vancouver but that will be an expensive city to live in right in the beginning. Anyone else looking at opportunities in the same sector?
I am planning to live in Vancouver when I get PPR, that is because I belong to the Entertainment sector and hence there will be plenty of opportunities!!

From what I read, yes Vancouver is a very expensive city to live in!!

rjacob

Star Member
Dec 28, 2018
I am planning to live in Vancouver when I get PPR, that is because I belong to the Entertainment sector and hence there will be plenty of opportunities!!

From what I read, yes Vancouver is a very expensive city to live in!!
Yea! and I am worried that getting a job in my field will be very hard as soon as I get there. Entertainment seems like a great field! Best of luck for Vancity and hopefully we'll all figure this out :)

Datovid

Jul 8, 2018
Yea! and I am worried that getting a job in my field will be very hard as soon as I get there. Entertainment seems like a great field! Best of luck for Vancity and hopefully we'll all figure this out :)
So i called CIC last week to get my visa office..Agent said ottawa and background checks ongoing...When can i call them to ask about eligibility and others

OVIE

Star Member
May 4, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
28-12-2018
IELTS Request
21-04-2018
Please what AOR date (in December) are getting MEP now?

Laumyl

Star Member
Oct 6, 2018
Dubai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu-Dhabi
Nomination.....
12/12/2018
AOR Received.
17/12/2018
That was me I guess. Your status should also revert to submitted anytime now. For me it happened same time as biometrics uploaded. I saw the status as updated once and then the next time I logged in it was back to submitted. Allow a day or two before it’s concerning.

You’re planning to go to SK or already there? To me it seems a beautiful place but opportunities maybe better for us in GTA as my husband and I have primarily worked in financial sector.
Still shows action required on my profile but the biometrics info is there and it’s been over a week.
I like the idea of Saskatoon but indeed in terms of jobs not ideal but might give it a go if we find something remote. Absolutely trying to avoid GTA!