+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

Aryefc

Star Member
Jan 21, 2019
Brazil
AOR Received.
05-12-2018
Still shows action required on my profile but the biometrics info is there and it’s been over a week.
I like the idea of Saskatoon but indeed in terms of jobs not ideal but might give it a go if we find something remote. Absolutely trying to avoid GTA!
I have to agree it can be quite harder to find jobs in Saskatoon, but it's not that small. It'll depend on your noc. For me it's actually easier. Also, I'll probably have to spend a year working with something else before I start working in my profession because it's regulated and I need to pass tests and assessments.

Reactions: Laumyl

Pura Vida

Oct 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Schedule A
Nomination.....
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
25-12-2018
Med's Done....
13-02-2019
Passport Req..
November 18th 2019
Please what AOR date (in December) are getting MEP now?
Hello, in the tracker it is showing AOR December 27th 2018, I am AOR December 25th but medicals is not yet cleared.

Reactions: Yasminsalah

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Yea! and I am worried that getting a job in my field will be very hard as soon as I get there. Entertainment seems like a great field! Best of luck for Vancity and hopefully we'll all figure this out :)
I think you should start looking into survival jobs when you first land, after a month or two start hunting for your field. That is actually the best way to approach this!!

All the best buddy!!

Reactions: mumbaikar88

RayBear

Dec 13, 2018
UK
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
2281/2282
App. Filed.......
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
19-12-2018
Med's Done....
03-12-2018
I would raise a CSE as it might be a bug or issue. My biometrics section went to "completed" by the next day.

Still shows action required on my profile but the biometrics info is there and it’s been over a week.
I like the idea of Saskatoon but indeed in terms of jobs not ideal but might give it a go if we find something remote. Absolutely trying to avoid GTA!

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
My, my, how the landscape has changed in the 14 hours I've been away from the portal! For all those of you who have gone from IP1 to IP2, I wish you all the best for a speedy (ghost update and) PPR!

Personally, I will hold off on calling IRCC until after my status goes to IP2 or roughly 70 days since my AOR, whichever is earlier. I don't see much value in calling while I've been at IP1 only for a couple of weeks and given there has been no communication or ADRs from IRCC for me to worry about.

On the subject of how much longer a PPR will take, I would take the data on MyImmiTracker with a dose of salt. Yes, it may be a decent sample of those applying but it is only represents about a tenth (or less) of all ITAs issued in the 12 months to Feb 2019. As most investment opportunities disclaim, "past performance is not an indicator of future results". The volume and density with which ITAs have been shipped out in the last three months is staggering and will slow down IRCC unless they go on a hiring spree - that much is logical and evident. Also, when analyzing data on MyImmiTracker it is best to extrapolate from only the past few months. Even the first half of 2018 is now a distant past when it comes to forecasting IRCC trends.

Thank you, all, for continuing to share your updates from calls or CSEs with IRCC! If you haven't already updated your profile on MyImmiTracker and your signature here, please do so.

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
You did venture into 5-7-6 on this one though hehe (see this):
I thought you were wrong on this before I looked at the link. It surprises me, a native speaker, to see it say 3. I pronounce ideas as eye-diz. Must be my southern accent.

Edit: After saying "ideas" to myself over and over and over like an insane person in the shower, I've come to the realization that I do say eye-DEE-yuhz (3 syllables). The "yuhz" sound is very brief. In my head it's 2 syllables, but it does come out of my mouth as 3. I hope this is all very interesting to December AORs.

Last edited:

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
When i use the analytics tool on MyImmitrackers it shows for India 103 days in Average, which is better than a lot of European countries (i assume this includes the data you show on the table), so keep the faith :)
The analytics tool includes ancient data, as others have said.

All you have to do is filter by Indians and then do your own average using recent data from the last few months and you’ll see it’s much higher.

It’s higher for everyone though. IRCC has a lot of eAPRs to get through with the massive spike in immigration targets.

Reactions: Laumyl

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
Tickled that you're vexed.
High drama follows haikus.
Shape up or ship out.

I thought you were wrong on this before I looked at the link. It surprises me, a native speaker, to see it say 3. I pronounce ideas as eye-diz. Must be my southern accent.

Edit: After saying "ideas" to myself over and over and over like an insane person in the shower, I've come to the realization that I do say eye-DEE-yuhz (3 syllables). The "yuhz" sound is very brief. In my head it's 2 syllables, but it does come out of my mouth as 3. I hope this is all very interesting to December AORs.

Last edited:

Laumyl

Star Member
Oct 6, 2018
Dubai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu-Dhabi
Nomination.....
12/12/2018
AOR Received.
17/12/2018
The analytics tool includes ancient data, as others have said.

All you have to do is filter by Indians and then do your own average using recent data from the last few months and you’ll see it’s much higher.

It’s higher for everyone though. IRCC has a lot of eAPRs to get through with the massive spike in immigration targets.
Clear! Just started using MyImmitracker this weekend and somehow was only using the "analytics" part with the graphs and estimators. Will use the tables you mentioned and start again.
I was (naive of me) hoping that IRCC had employed more people as they had a clear program to ramp up the immigration so that it would not cause delay.
Back to MyImmitracker... (not that it will change a thing about my application's progress ;-) )

Reactions: derkdsou