App. Filed.......
30-11-2018
AOR Received.
1-12-2018
Med's Done....
11-01-2019
Passport Req..
05-07-2019
I got a noreply mail,signed into my account and saw the biometric letter.

Maybe you should signed into your account and check.
Yes i checked.. no mail... let’s wait..maybe i will get it

Paki99

Jan 16, 2019
AOR - 03rd December 2018
Medicals Cleared - 15th Jan 2019

Plus got a bio metric letter, asking me to go to one of their visa centers and record my bio metric data.

vinay16

Dec 30, 2018
Guys my AoR is 6 Dec.

My medical status says - You dont need medical exam. We will send you message if this is changed.

Is this normal ??

k1eo

Jan 15, 2019
Do we all receive biometric letter? As I didn't receive even after MEP.
I didn't receive a biometric letter.

AOR Dec 5, MEP Jan 15.
BC: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
You may not hear from us for a little while, this is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

gurjeetgill

Star Member
Jan 7, 2019
Hi...I received MEP on 15th Jan, so, the status was " You passed the medical exam"..Then on 16th Jan I got mail that my application is updated....when I checked my account, the BG check Changed to IP1 but now the medical shows as " we are reviewing the result of your medical exam".. Any idea why medical status changed from "you Passed medical exam" to " we are reviewing the result of your medical exam" ? Hope there is nothing to worry...

abhinav.v.agarwal

Jul 27, 2018
AOR Received.
11-12-2018
Hi...I received MEP on 15th Jan, so, the status was " You passed the medical exam"..Then on 16th Jan I got mail that my application is updated....when I checked my account, the BG check Changed to IP1 but now the medical shows as " we are reviewing the result of your medical exam".. Any idea why medical status changed from "you Passed medical exam" to " we are reviewing the result of your medical exam" ? Hope there is nothing to worry...
I think it has happned with many people here and nothing to worry.

can you tell me what was your AOR? Mine is 11 Dec and still waiting for the MEP.

Thanks and Good Luck
Abhinav

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
Maybe @USProgrammer can help with this. I haven't passed MEP yet - still waiting for my turn.

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
Hi guys, two things: First, IRCC is processing Dec 6 AORs today. We will know more by 17:00 Ottawa time.

* BIOMETRICS *
As for biometrics, if you have an AOR of 30 Dec 2018 or before and are a citizen of India or the US, you do NOT need to provide your biometrics.
(I cannot speak for other nationalities because I do not know the answer.)

For ANYONE who has an AOR of 31 Dec 2018 or later and is an OUTLAND applicant, regardless of your nationality, you will need to give your biometrics and you will receive an email from IRCC with the instructions - you do not need to generate the request. INLAND applicants are exempted from biometrics until IRCC establishes service points in Canada, likely in 2019. (Sources: IRCC, CIC News, Canadavisa.com).

Last edited: