+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
Hi guys
I have applied online on 22nd of December and got AOR immediately but I am just wondering if I have to give me biometrics on my own or will I get an email from them to submit my biometrics? as they have also charged me a family biometrics fees.
You will receive biometric instructions in your account once your application is reviewed and marked as complete. This can be anytime over the next 3-4 weeks.

Reactions: iamhammad

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
Ha
I so wanted to forget about it after submission but yes I feel the same as you. I actually went through all my submitted docs sometime back :)
haha true.. first step will be MEP. .nowadays cic takes 30 days to pass medical. .22 Nov AOR ppl are getting updates about medical right now..patience patience ☺

Reactions: Yasminsalah

ashishInd

Sep 23, 2018
AOR Date Dec 2nd.
No updates so far. Will post updated status as an when it changes!
Anyone after 2nd, moved to medical clear or further stages ?

preetz

Nov 13, 2015
India
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
11-12-2018
Med's Done....
22-01-2019
Hi,

My agents have actually forwarded all the mails till AOR. Till now they have done their job properly, so I dint want to push them on the login part, as far I have been updated about status . And they do send the screenshot of the status whenever requested.

Yeah we are paying. But sometimes jus dontwant to make a big issue.so jus letting it be.

PRAHADEESH

Dec 11, 2016
Hi,

My agents have actually forwarded all the mails till AOR. Till now they have done their job properly, so I dint want to push them on the login part, as far I have been updated about status . And they do send the screenshot of the status whenever requested.

Yeah we are paying. But sometimes jus dontwant to make a big issue.so jus letting it be.
yes you are right, I am also doing with Agent, they will provide email with AOR, we do not need login part

Reactions: preetz

Beshu

Nov 29, 2018
For those who received their aor, can you please tell for those who applied in december (like me), how long it took for you guys to receive the aor. Thank you and best of luck to you all.

catalyst441

Sep 5, 2018
For those who received their aor, can you please tell for those who applied in december (like me), how long it took for you guys to receive the aor. Thank you and best of luck to you all.
You receive an AoR immediately after you submit your application and pay the requisite fees.

Beshu

Nov 29, 2018
You receive an AoR immediately after you submit your application and pay the requisite fees.
Hmmm how come people wait months to receive it from what i have been reading?? I applied for spouse sponsership. I dont think it is given to you right away. From what i have read everyone has waited months to receive it