+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

doylia

Star Member
Jan 10, 2013
Hi everyone,
I just submitted my application for PCC India two days back. I received an email with subject line "Seeking police clearance" and in which it states that they have requested RPO Chandigarh for pcc. Is this normal? Did anyone else receive an email too?

tuhadapeo

Jul 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal -> Vancouver
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-12-2018
AOR Received.
04-12-2018
Med's Done....
14-01-2019
Hi everyone,
I just submitted my application for PCC India two days back. I received an email with subject line "Seeking police clearance" and in which it states that they have requested RPO Chandigarh for pcc. Is this normal? Did anyone else receive an email too?
No. But I received mine from the Indian consulate in USA. If you are at home it might be different.

sanjaymlal

Mar 27, 2018
Hi guys
I have applied online on 22nd of December and got AOR immediately but I am just wondering if I have to give me biometrics on my own or will I get an email from them to submit my biometrics? as they have also charged me a family biometrics fees.

Yaadi_787

Dec 17, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-08-18
AOR Received.
11-12-2018
Hi guys
I have applied online on 22nd of December and got AOR immediately but I am just wondering if I have to give me biometrics on my own or will I get an email from them to submit my biometrics? as they have also charged me a family biometrics fees.
In your eAPR form click on "?" link which would be in front of biometric section. Then you can explore that link further to know the next step relevant to your application.

Aug 27, 2016
Hello All,

Submitted documents on 22nd december'18 and got the AOR..Waiting process starts :)..please share us the WhatsApp link/number

sleekchic

Jan 9, 2018
AOR Dec 21st here. Even though it's been only about 6 days, i haven't been able to think of much else. Going over my submitted documents in my head and praying I submitted all as required. I really need a speedy application.

Reactions: harnav sra

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
AOR Dec 21st here. Even though it's been only about 6 days, i haven't been able to think of much else. Going over my submitted documents in my head and praying I submitted all as required. I really need a speedy application.
I so wanted to forget about it after submission but yes I feel the same as you. I actually went through all my submitted docs sometime back :)

Reactions: iamhammad