+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

tarunraja1

May 22, 2019
Finally got the Ready for Visa email/PPR!! So glad this torturous wait is over! Had to go through so much but I must say this feeling is good! I used to silently follow this thread then most of the people got their PPRs around the same time USProgrammer and derksdou got theirs. Since then I felt left behind and became a bit active here, but knowing so many people still waiting just made me sadder day by day. Not anymore! Thank you everyone here for all the information and support!

————————

VO: CIO Sydney throughout

ITA: Dec 5, 2018
AOR: Dec 28, 2018
MEP/IP1: Feb 7, 2019

Nothing after this, loong wait
July 15 2019 - The only helpful call center agent helped me and told me my Eligibility was marked Not Met because the Officer wasn’t satisfied with my document for work experience. Suggested upload updated work experience letter with paystubs. My suspicion was that the job duties weren’t enough or satisfying. I uploaded updated letter with LOA.

Aug 15 2019 - Because i didnt get my H1B picked in my last chance at the lottery my status expired and I moved back to India as till this date I heard nothing from Canada. Submitted Address Change webform.

Sep 25, 2019 - Received GCMS notes dated Sep 4, confirmed CIO wasn’t satisfied with my job duties. March 3 was the last time they touched my file.

IP2: Oct 1, 2019 (Ghost Update)
PPR/Ready for Visa: Oct 4, 2019 (from IRCC.CIO-BRCD.IRCC@cic.gc.ca)

—————————-
They still sent me the US passport mailing instructions even though I updated my address, so I sent them an email to give me updated instructions for my current residence.

tanvir1982

Star Member
Jul 13, 2018
Hello everybody !
Submitted my ADRs on Aug 18, still account status is "We are reviewing the documents you uploaded".
Any idea how much time does this reviewing usually take?
AOR Dec 2, 2018

mapleleafmapleleaf

Jul 5, 2019
Hi everyone, I just contacted MP Erin Weir office on Monday and they replied today and the MP office concluded at the end of the email by saying that: "Your Application looks very close to being Approved (perhaps before 2020)."

Do you guys think this is a good news for sure? (@legalfalcon I hope you don't mind me to ask for your suggestions especially).
Before I saw the MP office's conclusion, I couldn't tell what is really going on there...
Thank you for any suggestions and help!

AOR Dec 18
MED Jan 20
VO Sydney

------------------- (below are the email) ----------------------------
"Here is what Immigration told us:

Thank you for contacting the Information Centre for Members of Parliament and Senators.

We are pleased to provide you with the following details about the status of the applicant’s submission for permanent residence under Federal Skilled Worker Class :

• The application was received at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) on December 18, 2018.

• The CIO office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if the applicant and their family members (if applicable) meet the eligibility requirements under the class for which they have applied.

o the eligibility requirements assessment was finalized on September 25, 2019.

• The medical examination results are on file and valid until November 2, 2019 for the applicant(s).

o Please note that the responsible office has requested an extension of the medical examination validity to the medical immigration branch on September 30, 2019:

 If the extension request is approved, the next step would be a final review and a final decision.

 If the extension request is denied, the office will send a new medical request to the applicant.

• The criminality verifications are currently valid for the applicant(s).

• The security verifications are currently valid for the applicant(s).

• If the application is approved:

o the applicant and their family members (if applicable) will need to send their passport(s) to the Canadian visa office to obtain the permanent resident visa, and

o the officer will issue the Confirmation of Permanent Residence document which the applicant and their family members (if applicable) will present at the port of entry in order to be granted the status of permanent resident of Canada.

• If the application is refused:

o the officer will send the applicant a refusal letter including instructions to obtain a refund of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee, if it was already paid.

We hope this information is helpful. If you require more information, please do not hesitate to contact us."
Golden email today!

homaiooni

Aug 6, 2019
Experts, please help!
In order to give our passport for PR visa, does anyone know whether we can approach any VAC that we want or we have to go to the nearest one to our office? My office is Ankara, but I’m in Paris now. Can I go to VFS Paris?

Abax

Dec 29, 2018
Finally got the Ready for Visa email/PPR!! So glad this torturous wait is over! Had to go through so much but I must say this feeling is good! I used to silently follow this thread then most of the people got their PPRs around the same time USProgrammer and derksdou got theirs. Since then I felt left behind and became a bit active here, but knowing so many people still waiting just made me sadder day by day. Not anymore! Thank you everyone here for all the information and support!

————————

VO: CIO Sydney throughout

ITA: Dec 5, 2018
AOR: Dec 28, 2018
MEP/IP1: Feb 7, 2019

Nothing after this, loong wait
July 15 2019 - The only helpful call center agent helped me and told me my Eligibility was marked Not Met because the Officer wasn’t satisfied with my document for work experience. Suggested upload updated work experience letter with paystubs. My suspicion was that the job duties weren’t enough or satisfying. I uploaded updated letter with LOA.

Aug 15 2019 - Because i didnt get my H1B picked in my last chance at the lottery my status expired and I moved back to India as till this date I heard nothing from Canada. Submitted Address Change webform.

Sep 25, 2019 - Received GCMS notes dated Sep 4, confirmed CIO wasn’t satisfied with my job duties. March 3 was the last time they touched my file.

IP2: Oct 1, 2019 (Ghost Update)
PPR/Ready for Visa: Oct 4, 2019 (from IRCC.CIO-BRCD.IRCC@cic.gc.ca)

—————————-
They still sent me the US passport mailing instructions even though I updated my address, so I sent them an email to give me updated instructions for my current residence.
Hi Tarun,

Congratulations!!

Did IRCC send you anything regarding your job duties or were you made aware of this only through the GCMS notes ? What did you do to resolve the issue they had ?

Thanks,

d6k5d3

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
Ready for Visa, Guys.

At long last! Received the email today morning. Once again, I would tell you patience is key. The ones who are waiting, just make sure by calling IRCC that there is nothing wrong with your application. Each time I called I requested the agent to check whether there is anything in my application that might be a matter of concern. The agent used to tell us the application looked just fine, and there was nothing to worry. This is very important. If everything is fine, at best you might be late to receive the PPR, but you can be certain that you would receive eventually.

However, I checked my IRCC profile. Despite receiving the 'ready for visa' email, nothing seemed to change there! Everything is still either reviewing or processing. Is this okay?

Thanks everyone. I wholeheartedly hope everyone's waiting comes to an end soon.

tarunraja1

May 22, 2019
Hi Tarun,

Congratulations!!

Did IRCC send you anything regarding your job duties or were you made aware of this only through the GCMS notes ? What did you do to resolve the issue they had ?

Thanks,
Nope! IRCC never informed me or sent me an ADR. Most of the agents in the call centre told me everything looks good, application is in progress, except one really helpful agent who told me in July that it seems like the officer was not convinced by my work experience. My original letter did not give a lot of details on duties, so I guessed it was because of that, and I uploaded and updated one using webform proactively. It was only later on GCMS notes I verified that it was marked Not Met because of the duties. My advice to anyone would be to definitely order the notes at least once! I didnt order until September which I regret. A helpful call center agent who gives details is rare, and Im lucky I got one. The fact they sent PPR means they considered the updated duties letter.

Jagar jatt

Jan 9, 2019
Aor 28 dec inland cec From Vancouver
Work permit expiring next month already applied extension
No updates till now about file.
Any help guys???

capricorn7

Star Member
Aug 14, 2018
Nope! IRCC never informed me or sent me an ADR. Most of the agents in the call centre told me everything looks good, application is in progress, except one really helpful agent who told me in July that it seems like the officer was not convinced by my work experience. My original letter did not give a lot of details on duties, so I guessed it was because of that, and I uploaded and updated one using webform proactively. It was only later on GCMS notes I verified that it was marked Not Met because of the duties. My advice to anyone would be to definitely order the notes at least once! I didnt order until September which I regret. A helpful call center agent who gives details is rare, and Im lucky I got one. The fact they sent PPR means they considered the updated duties letter.
Congratulations Tarun. Good to see you were able to turn around your case from Not Met to PPR!! All the best.