+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

nehajhanwar

Jan 2, 2019
Hi,Did anyone got as application updated when we opened and then status bar change to 4 months.
Or its just the bar is updated .I got my application as updated and no other messages with the status bar change.Is this for everyone​

Yasminsalah

Jan 27, 2019
United Arab Emirates
Same AOR date as you and still no news:(

Hey everyone,

AOR: 25.12.2018

No updates about MEP

UCI number is still starts with CAN....

Timeline still shows like Date received: December 25, 2018 Estimated completion date: June 25, 2019 There is no remaining weeks or months shown...

I am not pretty sure but nearly from the beginning my details as below;

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I am confused that my background check has never been not applicable.

Also my medical visit was on 17.12.2018. Because of further TB analysis, Panel Physician requested me to give 3 consecutive sputums. And it was done on 22.12.2018. PP told me to wait 3 months for sputum results and another X-ray. I think till that time I will not see any change in my MEP status...

Any advise or comments on my situation?

k1eo

Jan 15, 2019
Hi,Did anyone got as application updated when we opened and then status bar change to 4 months.
Or its just the bar is updated .I got my application as updated and no other messages with the status bar change.Is this for everyone​
My application was updated without any change or email a couple days before the status bar change.

Laumyl

Star Member
Oct 6, 2018
Dubai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu-Dhabi
Nomination.....
12/12/2018
AOR Received.
17/12/2018
Has the status bar always been animated or is that part of what changed when everyone got bumped to 4ish months? =P
In my case it was stuck at 0 for 6 weeks and moved when it suddenly moved to 5 then 4 months. Whether it moves because we get closer to the estimated process time or whether the file is processing is anyone guess (though in my case it switched to 5 months / status bar progressing when i got MEP/ biometrics letter). I think i read somewhere the status bar is a fairly recent feature.

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
Greetings
Dec 21 AOR
No MEP update yet
I believe most people from Dec 21 have received MEP already. Which stream are you, and did you receive any furtherances? Putting this information in your signature would be helpful for everyone.

Edit: I did some poking around in MyImmiTracker. Dec 21 AORs appear to have come in on Jan 31 and Feb 1, but sometimes they are slightly delayed, even in normal processing. Today would be the first business day after Feb 1, so I wouldn't be too worried. Maybe you'll get good news today @Elokusb.

Last edited:

dnesh0166

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
Hi all,

I have one query, if anyone can respond to would help to clarify my doubt.

Earlier IP1 and IP2 kind of status were in existence, which don't really stand good for January AOR applicants as since day of AOR, background check is like

"We are processing your background check. We will inform you if we require any more information."

Earlier this status was considered as IP2 and it was visible after MEP clearance. However, nowdays it's entirely different.

Could, someone tell me why is it happening for Jan AOR? I understand that from 31.12.2018, biometric has begun for specific countries, however the same was happened in July 2018, and the applicants receiving AOR afterwards didn't experience this.

TIA

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
Greetings to all,
Just got medicals passed today:

AOR - Dec 24/2018
MEP - Feb 04/2019

FSW Outland
Congrats! Please create/update your MyImmiTracker to help everyone track our cohort's status. It would also be helpful if you could put your information in your signature on this form (see mine for an example; if you are on a phone, turn it sideways to see the signatures).

Reactions: Danielespeter