NOC Code......
2281/2282
App. Filed.......
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
19-12-2018
Med's Done....
03-12-2018
Went to London to submit my Biometrics (not cheap). London underground caused delays and I was late. Guy on the door refused to let me in because "biometrics stop at 4pm" (it was 4;02).

We also needed to get my wife's permanent resident travel document sorted via a walkin appointment.

He also said they would not do this. Asked to speak to someone and they gave me a ticket.

The actual staff were very helpful and we got it all sorted (rather than wasting a trip of £120 and a day off work!)

But guy on the door was an absolute s***, caused massive undue stress. Talk about letter of the law vs the spirit.

Reactions: rody0988

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
Glad you got it all wrapped up in the end. Some people are just t*rds, eh? What to do.

Are the biometrics outsourced to VFS or done directly at the embassy? Curious.
Went to London to submit my Biometrics (not cheap). London underground caused delays and I was late. Guy on the door refused to let me in because "biometrics stop at 4pm" (it was 4;02).

We also needed to get my wife's permanent resident travel document sorted via a walkin appointment.

He also said they would not do this. Asked to speak to someone and they gave me a ticket.

The actual staff were very helpful and we got it all sorted (rather than wasting a trip of £120 and a day off work!)

But guy on the door was an absolute s***, caused massive undue stress. Talk about letter of the law vs the spirit.

RayBear

Dec 13, 2018
UK
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
2281/2282
App. Filed.......
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
19-12-2018
Med's Done....
03-12-2018
Vfs. The staff went above and beyond to help and were very good but their door staff could really use training. Maybe being made aware they're the only centre in thr country, in a place that's hard to navigate for lots of people, who may have travelled hundreds of miles at great personal cost. Telling them to get lost for a matter of minutes is nuts

Reactions: Laumyl

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
Not one FSW-O PPR today in MyImmiTracker. Weird.

crs441

Oct 15, 2018
AOR - 29 December, no updates yet. I am CEC inland candidate. How long is taking time for the medical stage?

Jimmyincanada

Nov 4, 2018
US
Category........
AOR Received.
06-12-2018
Med's Done....
01-1202018
My bar- was showing 5 months yesterday and today it shows 4 months...what does that mean???, nothing else changed....
the current status is as below:
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

rody0988

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
Pune, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-12-2018
My bar- was showing 5 months yesterday and today it shows 4 months...what does that mean???, nothing else changed....
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of additional documents We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Almost everyone has got similar update in past couple of days. I don't think that's something to get excited about. Let's see how it proceeds.

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
It’s automated. Possibly as the month changes to February.

Reactions: vinayk

rody0988

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
Pune, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-12-2018
It's still the Sep-18 PPR that are being rolled out in most of the cases. I didn't see many Oct-18 PPR. Process is really slow or may be my expectations were a bit different:(.

Laumyl

Star Member
Oct 6, 2018
Dubai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu-Dhabi
Nomination.....
12/12/2018
AOR Received.
17/12/2018
No worries! I wasn't singling you out. :)
And you have a signature now!
No worries, i completely agree with you, it is easier to understand people's backgrounds and questions with the information!!

Reactions: derkdsou

Laumyl

Star Member
Oct 6, 2018
Dubai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu-Dhabi
Nomination.....
12/12/2018
AOR Received.
17/12/2018
It’s automated. Possibly as the month changes to February.
Yes mine was stuck at 6 months for about 6 weeks then to 5 months and a day later 4 months. Trying not to read too much into it.... but still checking it daily ;-)