+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

Amanjot7

Jun 25, 2019
Passport Req..
15-08-19
Golden e-mail finally!!! Can’t express how happy I am. Details in my signature. Couldn’t have handled all the anxiety and the agony of waiting without you guys in this forum. Thank you all for keeping me together.

As for those who are still waiting, I am one with you in prayers. Also, if ever that there will be a petition to have IRCC be more transparent about the “real” status of application, by all means let me know and I will sign it. Those 209 days were not easy. In the past two months, I haven’t had a good night’s sleep during weekdays because I live at the exact opposite timezone and I had to check if there is an update on our account during wee hours. Hence, I fully understand the feeling of those in the waiting game. But don’t lose hope, it’s coming.

Another thing, I have sent a number of CSEs since my 6 months have passed. In one of our correspondences, an agent told the other agent that “the last [brought forward] date for our account was sometime in April and that delays have passed. I saw the same date he mentioned in our GCMS notes (look for due date). For those waiting and has GCMS, maybe you can bring this up to the agent when you call to have you file pushed or I don’t know, maybe to remind the one handling your file that delays in fact have so much passed.

With all of that, I would like to pray for the success of our lives in Canada and I will be happy to meet you all soon there (planning to land in Vancouver though). “Party, Party and Repeat!” (credits to those who started this line)
Congratulations

Swar_M

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019
First of all congratulations to tall the members who have already got the golden mail.
For me Its already more than 6 months since my AOR and now i m getting nervous and getting impatient now . Hence i thought of joining this forum just to get some advise and words of wisdom from all the group members.
I got my AOR on 27th Dec, 2018. Medical Passed on Feb7th. But since then there has been no updates to my application. All it says since last 5 months is "We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you."
I filed for the GCMS notes as well and its already more than 40 days and no status update on that as well.
I am not sure if i should still be waiting for any news or just move on. I am in such a state that, now i feel like quitting and move on in my life here in my home country. IS this feeling normal ? what more should i do to atleast know if i am still in race or not. Any words of advise will be a good moral booster. Thanks

Prabha22

Aug 15, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
22 oct 2018
Got 'Ready for Visa / Prêt pour Visa' email today !!:)

Timeline:
AOR: 23 Dec
MEP: 4 Feb
IP2: 28 Jun
Ghost Update: 17 Jul
Ready for Visa email: 18 Jul
Congratulations :)
Have you ever mailed Ralph or raised web form or called ircc? If yes, what was yor status then? Can you please share

Hr2019

Jul 13, 2019
First of all congratulations to tall the members who have already got the golden mail.
For me Its already more than 6 months since my AOR and now i m getting nervous and getting impatient now . Hence i thought of joining this forum just to get some advise and words of wisdom from all the group members.
I got my AOR on 27th Dec, 2018. Medical Passed on Feb7th. But since then there has been no updates to my application. All it says since last 5 months is "We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you."
I filed for the GCMS notes as well and its already more than 40 days and no status update on that as well.
I am not sure if i should still be waiting for any news or just move on. I am in such a state that, now i feel like quitting and move on in my life here in my home country. IS this feeling normal ? what more should i do to atleast know if i am still in race or not. Any words of advise will be a good moral booster. Thanks
My timelines are same as yours.
AOR - 27th dec
MEP - 7th feb
I would suggest you to raise a web form as in my case it pushed the file and It moved to IP2. There was no movement till 6 months completion after MEP.
Don't lose hope!
Goodluck!

Prabha22

Aug 15, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
22 oct 2018
Hey Swar, Don't lose hope and don't expect much. The process is really slow and we are helpless as there is nothing else we can do except wait!!!
My AOR is 22nd Oct...my hopes drown as the day passes but i start afresh every morning. This is really frustating and depressing but that's all we can do................

Reactions: rjacob

Prabha22

Aug 15, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
22 oct 2018
AOR - 27th dec
MEP - 7th feb
I would suggest you to raise a web form as in my case it pushed the file and It moved to IP2. There was no movement till 6 months completion after MEP.
Don't lose hope!
Goodluck!
Hey!!! I reaised web form like 5 times and got same generic reply and no update :(
Is it my bad luck or what

Swar_M

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019
Hey Swar, Don't lose hope and don't expect much. The process is really slow and we are helpless as there is nothing else we can do except wait!!!
My AOR is 22nd Oct...my hopes drown as the day passes but i start afresh every morning. This is really frustating and depressing but that's all we can do................
Thank you, for the words. But I m not sure how long I can wait, but I guess that’s the keyword here.

Reactions: Prabha22

Prabha22

Aug 15, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
22 oct 2018
Did you raised those web forms after completing 180 days timeline?
After completing 8 months (more than 240 days). In addition to this, agent marked my file twice on completion of 6 months as i called ircc but it was of no use. Even mailed Ralph but generic response, Idk where to go now....and yeah, ordered gcms second time.

Swar_M

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019
AOR - 27th dec
MEP - 7th feb
Don't lose hope!
Goodluck!
That was the exact reason I raised for that gcms notes. I thought that might help in pushing the file if it’s stuck at some stage , but apparently that’s also stuck or no reply. Will try the web form method as well.

Prabha22

Aug 15, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
22 oct 2018
Thank you, for the words. But I m not sure how long I can wait, but I guess that’s the keyword here.
I have really important exam to give but i can't focus due to this...major decisions are pending but i'm helpless

Hr2019

Jul 13, 2019
After completing 8 months (more than 240 days). In addition to this, agent marked my file twice on completion of 6 months as i called ircc but it was of no use. Even mailed Ralph but generic response, Idk where to go now....and yeah, ordered gcms second time.
:(

Reactions: Prabha22