+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

Tweetbird

Jun 14, 2019
When is your AOR?
What is your country of origin/Citizenship?

Seems like we are in the exact same position. Perhaps we can crest a group for December applicants but in London Visa office. There isn't many of us, most seem to have their files in Ottawa.
Dec 11 AOR
Pakistan

Tweetbird

Jun 14, 2019
When is your AOR?
What is your country of origin/Citizenship?

Seems like we are in the exact same position. Perhaps we can crest a group for December applicants but in London Visa office. There isn't many of us, most seem to have their files in Ottawa.
What are they even doing if they haven't initiated eligibility even!

Sunshine1010

Star Member
Jul 5, 2019
What are they even doing if they haven't initiated eligibility even!
Heya, that's what we don't understand.

Unlike Canada, where if you are lucky you may get to speak to an officer. But apparently Canadian officers can not see our files once they leave the country.

We have sent a few Web forms and not getting any replies.

We can't help but wonder if there is a problem with something. But we haven't received any ADR. Makes the process even more stressful.

We wonder whether it could be security screening, but apparently that starts after elegibility. Ours has not started according to Ralph. All a bit hard to believe that one would pick up files with a later AOR and process them whilst Dec ones wait.

We are British born Citizens and not travelled to any Country that could be of concern. I hope you hear soon.

Reactions: m2can and Tweetbird

Ravidm92

Nov 25, 2017
See ... to be honest even i thought the same before creating the sheet. But i also thought that not everyone would be able to comprehend or use the immitracker and it has a lot of expired data. I created this so that people who have now crossed more than 6 months can access to other peoples status. Limited data would be more helpful than that vast data. Just for the benefit of all who want to use it. Hope you understand.
@USProgrammer It helps me tho don't know about anybody else, just one click and I have all the info I need :p

Welluf2019

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
Likewise. I left my job on 22nd April since I had to serve a 2 month notice period as per my contract with my employer (Quite common in India. They dont let you leave easily). My wife is in Canada on her work permit and we have been staying apart since Feb 2019. This entire process has made me more angry and consfused. I dont know what to do apart from waiting. I think i should apply for my tourist visa and see If i get it soon enough and move to Canada and wait for my PR there.
I don't get it....not that it is any of my business.....but.....so what if you have to give 2 months notice? At least you would have some source of income and be able to support your spouse where ever she is. Some people have been waiting for over 12 months for PPR. I guess I will never understand why any one would make a decision to quit a job when they have no guarantee that their plan would work out. If you were to quit your job at least do it after PPR. It would take another month to get your COPR anyways after PPR.

Little wonder you are anxious. Sigh

Reactions: USProgrammer

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
FInal Decision... Approved~~~
Thanks you my friends...
According to the site the time line is as follows:
Jan 29 - Medical Pass
Feb 11 - Background Complete
July 17 - Application Approved
Great to see your name and "PPR" beside it. Congrats!

Edit: I forgot you had PPR and that saga, but I'm glad it's finally on its way to you (CoPR).

k234

May 23, 2019
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-12-2018
Med's Done....
04-02-2019
Passport Req..
18-07-2019
Golden e-mail finally!!! Can’t express how happy I am. Details in my signature. Couldn’t have handled all the anxiety and the agony of waiting without you guys in this forum. Thank you all for keeping me together.

As for those who are still waiting, I am one with you in prayers. Also, if ever that there will be a petition to have IRCC be more transparent about the “real” status of application, by all means let me know and I will sign it. Those 209 days were not easy. In the past two months, I haven’t had a good night’s sleep during weekdays because I live at the exact opposite timezone and I had to check if there is an update on our account during wee hours. Hence, I fully understand the feeling of those in the waiting game. But don’t lose hope, it’s coming.

Another thing, I have sent a number of CSEs since my 6 months have passed. In one of our correspondences, an agent told the other agent that “the last [brought forward] date for our account was sometime in April and that delays have passed. I saw the same date he mentioned in our GCMS notes (look for due date). For those waiting and has GCMS, maybe you can bring this up to the agent when you call to have you file pushed or I don’t know, maybe to remind the one handling your file that delays in fact have so much passed.

With all of that, I would like to pray for the success of our lives in Canada and I will be happy to meet you all soon there (planning to land in Vancouver though). “Party, Party and Repeat!” (credits to those who started this line)

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
Golden e-mail finally!!! Can’t express how happy I am. Details in my signature. Couldn’t have handled all the anxiety and the agony of waiting without you guys in this forum. Thank you all for keeping me together.

As for those who are still waiting, I am one with you in prayers. Also, if ever that there will be a petition to have IRCC be more transparent about the “real” status of application, by all means let me know and I will sign it. Those 209 days were not easy. In the past two months, I haven’t had a good night’s sleep during weekdays because I live at the exact opposite timezone and I had to check if there is an update on our account during wee hours. Hence, I fully understand the feeling of those in the waiting game. But don’t lose hope, it’s coming.

Another thing, I have sent a number of CSEs since my 6 months have passed. In one of our correspondences, an agent told the other agent that “the last [brought forward] date for our account was sometime in April and that delays have passed. I saw the same date he mentioned in our GCMS notes (look for due date). For those waiting and has GCMS, maybe you can bring this up to the agent when you call to have you file pushed or I don’t know, maybe to remind the one handling your file that delays in fact have so much passed.

With all of that, I would like to pray for the success of our lives in Canada and I will be happy to meet you all soon there (planning to land in Vancouver though). “Party, Party and Repeat!” (credits to those who started this line)
Congrats.

For what it's worth, IRCC sent me a request to interview me post-CoPR. I accepted it and spoke with a very nice lady for about an hour. One of the things I talked about was the lack of transparency about the status and all the ways we try to get the real status.

If you get such a request, I suggest you take them up on the offer.

CanadianSympathy

Feb 11, 2019
My fiancee has been waiting and unable to work since last May 2018. She was denied PR on her first attempt for a NOC code mistake and therefore didn't get a bridging permit to continue working. It's been 12 months today since AOR and still nothing. She's had to leave and come back in twice as a visitor. GCMS notes suggest the file hasn't been touched since August 2018. IRCC confirmed this. Told her to fucking wait some more.