+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

Lucyw

Jun 25, 2019
Hello, where we submit forms like imm5406, family info, it shows uploaded but not submitted to ircc, is that normal?
Hi, when I submitted the form, it initially showed 'uploaded but not submitted to IRCC'. That later changed to 'forms provided' What does the status of your ADR say?

Aryefc

Star Member
Jan 21, 2019
Brazil
AOR Received.
05-12-2018
Well that's definitely annoying. What works for me is to clear the whole thing (history/cache/cookies), close browser, open again and try, rinse and repeat til it works, and it usually takes me 2-3 attempts like this. If that does not work for you then I don't know :(
What works for me is opening it on Chrome, then on Opera (with no luck), then on my cellphone browser and it finally works.

Jun 24, 2019
Landing Interview Personal Experience!!!

Finally, I am a PR now :p

The following information is general but more useful for CEC inland candidates.

Firstly, when I entered the IRCC ( CIC Etobicoke ) Securities at reception asked me what's my purpose of visit/ How may I help you? I presented my landing interview letter and after verification they handed me a waiting number and politely asked me to watch screen and wait until my turn comes. The wait was not too long but again it depends day to day i believe. My appointment time was1:00 PM and my number was flashing on screen by 1:35 PM which is not bad at all.

Secondly, When i was at the window counter, this sweet lady politely greeted me and asked for ally documents which includes my passport, photographs, study/work permit. She also emphasized on my in/out dates and port of entry to Canada and tried her best to accommodate the changes. After that, she asked statutory questions like Am i being convicted of criminal activities in or outside Canada? Have you been ever deported? Are you working now or your on any social welfare? and then she asked me to put my initials and signature on both copies of COPR.

Lastly, She greeted me on small loud speaker " CONGRATULATIONS you are a PR now ;Welcome to Canada/ Bienvenue Au Canada"!! I was on cloud 9 :p :) Then she explained me that PR card will come in next 3 to 4 weeks and if I want to apply for citizenship, I need to retain COPR and yeah also for pension after 65 years of age :p :) The lady concluded her greetings by giving me good tip of renewing my S.I. N number as the Service Canada office is right beside the IRCC and also the health card ( Service Ontario) :)

I would like to sincerely thanks everyone and wish everyone for a speedy updates for PR application, Its exasperating process but trust me, "Patience is the key". GOOD LUCK everyone :)

Landing interview tips:

1. Arrive before time for the landing interview.
2. You can carry bottled water or coffee too.
3. Please allow the officer to speak more than you do.
4. Don't get too excited that you forget your valuables on window counter (I have seen many people forgetting their valuable docs as well as passports)

Regards,

Apurv
Newbie here. Apurv - how long did it take you get an appointment for your landing interview? i.e. how many days from the date you were notified you got PPR to the date of the actual interview. I am also applying inland and I am trying to decide if it will be faster to fly out of Canada or to do the landing interview for my husband and I.

Also - after receiving your PPR approval, are there any other steps which need to be done before we can "land"? To provide some background, I am a US citizen with a work permit in Canada and my husband is Honduran with both a work permit and work visa in Canada. My husband is unable to enter Canada without a visa with his passport. I am not sure if my husband will need another visa or if he can use his work visa to fly into the country as long as we have the approval documents for PPR. Would greatly appreciate any clarification you could offer.

Aryefc

Star Member
Jan 21, 2019
Brazil
AOR Received.
05-12-2018
For anyone interested, my EE profile was just updated and changed to 'Approved'. Meanwhile, my VFS return tracker was also activated! I know how much you guys love screenshots, so here you go: https://imgur.com/a/vkmwbyQ. I imagine I will be picking up my passport/CoPR tomorrow.

@USProgrammer @northern sunshine, you were right, it is such a good feeling. :)
Congrats!! When did your passport arrived at the Visa Office? Mine arrived today and I'm already nervous haha, planning to go in like 20 days I believe I'll have my passport by then

PatwaBobby

Star Member
Mar 7, 2019
Hi, when I submitted the form, it initially showed 'uploaded but not submitted to IRCC'. That later changed to 'forms provided' What does the status of your ADR say?
hi, the place where it shows uploaded but not........ thats my status as of now, outside the application, it says action is required

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
Just click on the CoPR link in my signature - all of the details are in there. Which country are you from and where did you submit your passport?

Congrats!! When did your passport arrived at the Visa Office? Mine arrived today and I'm already nervous haha, planning to go in like 20 days I believe I'll have my passport by then

rty8199

Jun 25, 2019
Folks,

I called IRCC few minutes back for the first time to check the status of my application that is going to hit the 6-month deadline this Friday (06/28/2019). Here's what they said:

Visa Office: Ottawa CIO
Medical: Passed
Eligibility: In progress
Background/Criminality: Passed
Security: Not started

The customer service agent informed me that I can expect major progress on my application soon (not sure how soon). I'm little concerned about the eligibility check still being in progress. Is it normal to have the eligibility check in progress at this point?

Thanks!

P.S: Looks like their system was down today, hence those intermittent issues with the online portal. Also, the agent informed me that application status is updated weekly on Tuesdays.

tramily

Apr 25, 2016
I have the same everything like you, except the RPRF I didn't pay them yet. Did you get a request to do it? Or you just decided to do it?
And what did your representative do after you crossed the 6 months?
Mine didn't move a finger
:(

Thanks, I got a request to pay the fees yeah.

No action taken by my agent unfortunately except advising me to wait

Reactions: Saoussane

Aryefc

Star Member
Jan 21, 2019
Brazil
AOR Received.
05-12-2018
Just click on the CoPR link in my signature - all of the details are in there. Which country are you from and where did you submit your passport?
Wow thank you so much I did not know there was a passport tracker!
I submitted mine to Sao Paulo, average times are from 4-20 days, that's great, especially considering mailing from Sao Paulo to where I live only takes 1-2 days.

Reactions: derkdsou