Jan 4, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2018
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
20 days left to complete 6 month. Anyone in same boat. Med cl jan 15. Rprf paid on jan 28. After that nothing at all.
15 days left for me.. No updates yet.. Still in IP1

Reactions: Gaurav26

Abhi2056

Star Member
Nov 21, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-12-2018
Passport Req..
28-05-2019
I got my AOR on 2 Dec 2018. Six Months will be up on 2 June 2019. Finally heard back from CIC two days ago. They are asking for last 6 months bank statements.

Problem is I had borrowed money from a relative to show proof of funds in my account. Now the money is not there. Also, I don’t have any savings of my own as my financial situation has been a bit bad lately. All my statements will show is my salary being credited every month.

Is there any solution? Please advise. I need to respond before 30 May.
Post the amount you need and current balance
Have you asked anyone if you can remove funds from your account before you did?
When did you deposit and remove the funds from your account?

Harson

Oct 8, 2018
This is your note for R10 - the completeness check.

No need to be concerned. Documents for Review - Client Information - that this note is based on what you submitted. The next will be your eligibility.
Thank you as always for replying. I raised a CSE too to get updated on the fresh status which they replied as below. Does this mean my eligibility has started as opposed to a few replies where they specifically mention that it has not begun verifying.

"The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied.
· The background verifications are currently not in process yet."

pcanvisa

Star Member
May 14, 2019
I got my AOR on 2 Dec 2018. Six Months will be up on 2 June 2019. Finally heard back from CIC two days ago. They are asking for last 6 months bank statements.

Problem is I had borrowed money from a relative to show proof of funds in my account. Now the money is not there. Also, I don’t have any savings of my own as my financial situation has been a bit bad lately. All my statements will show is my salary being credited every month.

Is there any solution? Please advise. I need to respond before 30 May.
what is your VO ?

Om sai nath

Jan 17, 2019
I am fsw o
Aor12 dec.
Can anybody tell me how long it will take more for ppr.....if there is any whats app group plzz add me my no.
Thankyou

Om sai nath

Jan 17, 2019
My Aor date is 12 dec and i paid my rprf fee on 5th feb .There is no update since then , my background check has not started yet and my estimated date of completion of processing is 12 june, when will i receive my ppr ?

Rayzer

Mar 8, 2018
15 days left for me.. No updates yet.. Still in IP1
My brother is AOR 1st December as well...
His file moved to "IP2" today - "Started your background check"
Everyone around that date must be round the corner...
Even though in "IP2" stage the eligibility still remains "we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements"
Only after you get the PPR - and receive your passport from the embassy , only then the eligibility changes to "Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below."
So, No cause for alarm - There is no change in eligibility across all Movements :)
Best of Luck to all!

Om sai nath

Jan 17, 2019
Thanku for boosting up.keep posting informative threads in the forum. My aor date is 12 dec and still on ip1 pls reply if somebody is sailing on the same boat.

Reactions: JD20

Rayzer

Mar 8, 2018
Toronto GTA is good in terms of finance/banking jobs..
Alberta - Calgary et al is the industrial hub with a lot of process technology based companies there...
In a nutshell - first years as an immigrant , you should be open to moving anywhere to get the much coveted "Canadian Experience"..
Once you have the above in sufficient amount in your bag, you can dictate where you want to stay because you have something companies want, not the other way around when you are just settling in :)

Om sai nath

Jan 17, 2019
Toronto GTA is good in terms of finance/banking jobs..
Alberta - Calgary et al is the industrial hub with a lot of process technology based companies there...
In a nutshell - first years as an immigrant , you should be open to moving anywhere to get the much coveted "Canadian Experience"..
Once you have the above in sufficient amount in your bag, you can dictate where you want to stay because you have something companies want, not the other way around when you are just settling in :)
I am a foreign trained dentist so which city can i explore for dental related jobs?

hira1707

Sep 3, 2018
Sharjah, UAE
Visa Office......
London
AOR Received.
02/12/2018
Passport Req..
03/09/2019
VISA ISSUED...
4/3/2020
Post the amount you need and current balance
Have you asked anyone if you can remove funds from your account before you did?
When did you deposit and remove the funds from your account?
Hi,

I got the funds from my relative in November. Got the bank letter showing the balance and then had the funds transferred back to the relative’s account the next day.

I didn’t ask anyone before doing this, as I knew it’s not really advised by CIC but had no choice. Needed to show the required funds.

If I somehow get the funds again and deposit them in the account, would it really work?